What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

This Indian Military drone was taking aerial photography of Pakistan areas...

lol.. you are insulting india... we have more advance UAVs for taking areal photography inside pakistan.. no need for mini UAVs. india even have 4 dedicated surveillance satellite in the sky for watching pakistani movements.
that UAV your army shot down is from your police.

did you saw any indians celebrating terror attacks in pakistan?? did you say any such posts?? lol.. it is you pakistani who celibate terror attacks in india and praise terrorists. in every pages about terror attack India, the pakistani posts are praising terrorists. it is you who support terrorism.. not us.

Bhai, Indians and Pakistanis who celebrate terrorist attacks are stupid and @ssholes. Let's just leave it that. Not all Pakistanis and Indians cheer for terrorist attacks.

This kind of stereotyping is idiotic to the extreme. If you find anyone indulging in such acts, report and move on.

Indian military don't use Chinese Drorns , Its used by PA...

Last time also PAK shows Chinese made grenade as Indian made grenade and they look like stupid in front of camera and also about medicine which PAK imported . lol

Keep denying that incompetent Indians, so you think Indian Military piss poor that in order to do aerial photography of Pakistani areas, it provide full evidence of its involvement.

Indians have again been caught red handed.

Well done Pakistan by shooting terrorist Indian cheap drones.

We Support drone strikes .. Heck ISI provides info to USA to hit insects like these:

Ex-TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid killed in US drone strike: report - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

But Congrats .. Good to see you cheerleading for your daddy usa..:lol:
Kindly educate me on how I am cheering for USA ?
Secondly if I have to believe what u say then why do Pakistani politicians keep on issuing statements like drone strikes are an attack on your souverginity etc etc.
either you are right or they.

dunno if anyone beats me to it..

Unnamed.jpg

Unnamed1.jpg

After seeing this thread, I kind of get an idea of all the Pakistani twitter guys,who put up #dovalcreated ISIS# on twitter that trended in Pakistan.

I am pretty sure Firearm enthusiasts here can verify a such a small plastic object shot by a any rifle won't be so intact. Let alone get more damaged by the crash.

@MilSpec
These firearm enthusiasts will also tell you that using a video of a small object being shot using a shotgun and extrapolating it to a larger object being shot using a rifle is not an accurate way of determining how damaged something should be.

As for more damage by the crash, these things are sturdier than they look.

TATA & Boeing announce manufacturing aerial photography drones in India 15 Jul, 2015. Must be a test drive...failed miserably...lol

Last edited:
:rofl:

Nothing to do?
Since you said absolutely nothing to argue against me, I'll assume you're laughing at yourself.

As for your question, yes, the soldier being part of the Rangers, Mujahid force, Army or any other military or paramilitary changes absolutely nothing about the situation as long as it's a part of the Pakistan Armed Forces.

I don't know if there is any competition among branches of the Indian military as to who catches the most Pakistani pigeons, but our forces have no such competition with regards to shooting down Indian intrusions.

Indians kindly collect their junk ... and next time try to send something else hahahaha

Indians are incompetent clowns. What are they going to do with aerial photographs. Once shot down, they can't even defend properly, their own cheap drones.

welcome to democracy... its not like your army dictatorship. here every thing needs to be approved by MoD.

Interesting, I must run this democracy phenomenon past the U.K government.

Thank you

The Aerial drone had violated Pakistani airspace after which it was targeted by Pakistani forces and brought down for "violation of Pakistan's territorial integrity" by G3 Gun.

The military maintains that the 'spy drone' is used for aerial photography.

Doing Aerial Photography of Pakistani border areas, is a violation and serious crime....by a foreign Indian state sponsored terrorist .

Well done Pakistanis, keep destroying these cheap, Indian drones...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom