What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

The Indian drone operator is currently being treated for shock and has been suffering from anxiety attacks since the incident. He can't stop screaming and constantly sees bullets whizzing towards him.

Obviously in distress, all drone operators have been sent home to spend time with their loved ones.

Thank you

:rofl:

Low cost? You even know which drone BSF using. You have no clue.

BTW, from where pigeon arrived in this discussion?
Yes. The DJI Phantom is comparatively low-cost when compared to DRDO's drones.

From where pigeon arrived in this discussion? From the fact that Indians were defending their BSF when they claimed a pigeon can be a spy but these same Indians are having difficulty believing that a spy drone is being used for spying.

If it is plausible for Pakistan to be using spy pigeons, it is more than plausible for Indians to be using a commercially-available Chinese drone. Apply the same standards to our forces' claims as you do to your own forces' claims. Not doing so is called hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty.

'Chinese UAV' 'Chinese UAV', Indians buy plenty of these Chinese UAVs. The Army doesn't need to buy them from the Police or from China They are commercially available. You may not be educated enough to understand what that, so i'll show you a picture:
View attachment 237762

They are available in India too.

'Exposed exposed', kya jahilon wala ratta lagaya hua hai. Exposed my backside.

Why not Flipkart?

Robomart DJI Phantom Quadcopter Price in India - Buy Robomart DJI Phantom Quadcopter online at Flipkart.com

When Indian Army also going to get Cash on Delivery and home delivery? :rofl:

A drone with all those specs will cost a lot. On the other hand, a simple commercially available drone does the job at a lower cost, and is expendable. Doesn't have to be a massive acquisition for it to be used this way.

And we do spend quite a lot. Like I said all IA Drones are developed and delivered by DRDO. That way in the event of a war we don't lose coz some Chinese drone failed. I have no issues if you really shoot down this 'drone', n average middle class week's pay can replace this. I only find it unlikely that some off the shelf Chinese drone was IA equipment.

bro.. those @$$ buring:flame: pakistani fools give a negative rating for what you said and give +ve rating for this
View attachment 237763
i don't know what they have find +ve in that post..
any way this is their page with their rules....
at least now we know how he get that much +ve ratings:enjoy:
When the mumbai terror attack happened and whole world knows the truth, these people want more proof.. but in this case where anyone can buy this toy online, no proof needed, Indian spy drone for sure.. that too "shot down"? It clearly crashed with everything intact... you can probably recharge it and fly again without any major repair...

'Chinese UAV' 'Chinese UAV', Indians buy plenty of these Chinese UAVs. The Army doesn't need to buy them from the Police or from China They are commercially available. You may not be educated enough to understand what that, so i'll show you a picture:
View attachment 237762

They are available in India too.

what!!!??? lol... use your brain if you have any.. do you think Indian forces will buy a Chinese junk for surveillance when we have ourown more advance UAVs with us?? and your police already operates them and may be your army or rangers too have it.. your army just shot down theirown UAVs...:lol:

Don't know whose drone that was, may be Indian or may be Pakistani. One thing is clear neither Army is gonna own up to it because they would then become a laughing stock world over for using crappy Chinese toys for surveillance.

More likely some sort of rich guy bought that thing as a toy to play around and now Pakistan has shot it down.

Yes. The DJI Phantom is comparatively low-cost when compared to DRDO's drones.

From where pigeon arrived in this discussion? From the fact that Indians were defending their BSF when they claimed a pigeon can be a spy but these same Indians are having difficulty believing that a spy drone is being used for spying.

If it is plausible for Pakistan to be using spy pigeons, it is more than plausible for Indians to be using a commercially-available Chinese drone. Apply the same standards to our forces' claims as you do to your own forces' claims. Not doing so is called hypocrisy and intellectual dishonesty.

Let me give you the simple UAVs capability of IA. Which is public.

bro.. those @$$ buring:flame: pakistani fools give a negative rating for what you said and give +ve rating for this
View attachment 237763
i don't know what they have find +ve in that post..
any way this is their page with their rules....
at least now we know how he get that much +ve ratings:enjoy:
Complain on the Management Boards if you have that much of a problem.

It is upto title-holders to decide what rating they want to give to posts, provided they fit a criteria. If you think your post doesn't fit said criteria, you can complain to the mods. There are plenty of Indian nonsense posts on this forum that are upvoted and positively rated by Indian members and title-holders. There is an equal opportunity for both sides.

On this forum there is enough freedom for you Indians to freely, constantly bash Pakistan - can I go and bash India in the same way on Bharat Rakshak?

If you still don't like it here, no one is forcing you to stay.

Again for every acquisition you need MoD clearance, even for buying pen.

Indian Army is not PA.

Yes, all Indian army procurements must go through ®MOD clearance. The pens have to be fit for purpose, pen companies put forward their tenders and the finest writers are brought in for testing. Logistics, Spare parts and of course ToT being taken into consideration, the pen is approved.

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom