What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

Bro
All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered, the point is to discover them.
:cheers:

That's very philosophical and I was never too good at philosophy, so I will trust you on this one.....................

He made a career and the Dutch people accepted him... why? that's the question you need to ask yourself rather than feeling victim needlessly.

Not wearing the UN hat anymore, are you ? Hmm, so you dropped that line, wondering if you were ever diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder. One day the UN hat, then a European one, now finally probably the right one, Muslim hating hat.

All your stories have more holes than Swiss cheese.

BTW I do like naturally aged Swiss cheese.

Last but not least, you should take meds for your issues. Bottling them up will only make it worst. Someday you might claim your self Elvis.

Listen to the champ himself:

Bravo to the Dutch people. Born to a women who was living in the Dutch occupied Indonesia and a man who was so afraid of the Nazis that he was scared to go back to Germany. Irony is "Damien" is his child.

Last edited by a moderator:
brother that was just the statement he had made but he knows that it cant be happen,,,Bro what i believed from such statements made by some peoples in the west is to provoking the muslims to check whether they are still in the same manner that they(muslims) were in the past....We muslims should behave like a gentlemen...
its an empty drum that beats by some so it can only make noise and after that it blasts...

If this guy is ever elected to the highest office he will execute all his proposals and ideas. That is precisely why he will never get there.

In the American South before the civil rights acts there were expected behavior for a good blackman. You do not go to school with white folks, don't live in the same community, do not share the same waterhole, do not look at white woman.

What do you propose as a good Muslim gentleman behavior ?

P.S. Trolls, stay out of this one, you will have your day, today is not your day.

Not wearing the UN hat anymore, are you ? Hmm, so you dropped that line, wondering if you were ever diagnosed with Bi-polar disorder. One day the UN hat, then a European one, now finally probably the right one, Muslim hating hat.

All your stories have more holes than Swiss cheese.

Last but not least, you should take meds for your issues. Bottling them up will only make it worst. Someday you might claim your self Elvis.
And what has Wilders done yet to act against Muslims? Anything that has been done so far? He cannot take any unilateral action unlike your countries where one ruler's whim is the law. Netherlands parliament has to pass any bill that he has proposed or being discussed among the top brass.

Again, What does this have to do with my being Swiss or working in UN? Don't bring in personal attacks.

Stop being hysterical. I didn't make Wilders win, the Dutch public did. Talk to them if you have issues.

Listen to the champ himself:

YouTube - Geert Wilders Speaks: Anti-Koran Film "Fitna" (Part 1 of 2)

YouTube - Geert Wilders Speaks: Muslims & Tolerance (Part 2 of 2)

Bravo to the Dutch people. Born to a women who was living in the Dutch occupied Indonesia and a man who was so afraid of the Nazis that he was scared to go back to Germany. Irony is "Damien" is his child.
There are equally thousands of videos on YouTube by Muslim speakers who speak harsh words against Westerners. DO you want all of others to post such videos as evidence that you hate us non-Muslims to core?

People like you have one problem: you intervene in other's internal matters and when the other respond back by questioning yours, you start howling freedoms and rights and what not.

It is very interesting to read this thread . If the Netherlands is Islamophobic while they are not killing any Muslim nor doing any harm , what word can be used to describe both Pakistan and India where many people just get killed for their religious belief.
All the Muslims have 100 times better living standard in the Netherlands than in their native countries. That is also why those Muslims did not become Muhajir and rather decided to stay in the Netherlands.

He is going to be the next hitler.

facepalms.jpg

^* Reflex test works fine - all equipment ready - check list cleared.

Cure of insanity is found in cobras venom - i hope it helps.

Back
Top Bottom