What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

Are you defining the population of American southern states ? You should not do that, it is stereotyping the southern folks.

Yes it pretty well applies to the southern states and what is called the Bible Belt, and as far as sterotyping I say if the shoe fits,, wear it.

the germans were defending themselves form jews from ultra nationalism, their nation had been ambushed -
r3alist = distorted realist. Very appropriate.

Do you really believe such garbage, or do you just want others to?

ya ya ya... smae historians that say tajmahal was built by shah jahan. bullshit.

Wasn't it built by Shah Jahan ? Because the last time I checked it was, unless you are a believer of those paranoid, "Aliens built the Pyramids" theorists and believe that They took a crack at working with marble and produced the Taj mahal, then that's another thing................creative aliens though...................

P.S: You can ditch the fake Somali flag, we won't kill you.

You probably got off on the wrong side of the bed. Then again this is nothing new from the likes of you.

Lets take a look at protest. It is voicing your opinion. A little boy even knows protesting is not same as being victimized. It is an accepatable form of act widely practiced by nations where representatives are elected by the people. Attempt to silent these voices will bring the ghost of Hitler back with a vengence.

The word "muslim victimization" is very often used by the right wing nut cases on both side of the pond. Not paying attention to those buzz worlds will improve your ability to comprehend certain acts.

When you generalize an entire population like that, it actually reveals your true colors. Either you are not savvy enough to see through the endless loops the media plays, and/or these news stories get your rocks off.

You should not twist about genocide committed by your fellow Europeans onto other Europeans, not excluding people of Jewish faith.Jewish folks have not and will never forgive you for your past atrocities.

Maybe to you history is selective retrieval of past events. However, it is not true for most of the people around the world.

This guy made a career out of bashing Muslims and denigrating Quran, what part of that you don't understand ? This is how Hitler demonize the Jews. The fire at Reichstag rings any bell to you ? Maybe someone in the forum can chew it up a bit more for the likes of you.

You are defending a guy the UK banned from entering for inciting fascism. I wonder how you felt when the Muslim gentlemen from India got banned from UK.

The irony is the likes of you spewing this venom on a site hosted by muslims which you dismissed in your post as always crying wolves and claiming victimization.
He made a career and the Dutch people accepted him... why? that's the question you need to ask yourself rather than feeling victim needlessly.

He made a career and the Dutch people accepted him... why? that's the question you need to ask yourself rather than feeling victim needlessly.

I agree with Parashuram, He didn't come to power as a result of a coup, he is a legitimately elected leader and he won on a call that must have appealed to the Netherlanders, so we shouldn't be worrying about "Muslim Victimization", we must be worrying about how screwed our image is and what we can do to correct it, ducking our heads and crying foul will solve nothing.

I agree with Parashuram, He didn't come to power as a result of a coup, he is a legitimately elected leader and he won on a call that must have appealed to the Netherlanders, so we shouldn't be worrying about "Muslim Victimization", we must be worrying about how screwed our image is and what we can do to correct it, ducking our heads and crying foul will solve nothing.

agree...
he won the election,,,,,he deserves to take the seat..
It is the holland society who chooses him so we should not have the rights to questions them...
if and if he is against muslims then muslims of the country should work hard to eradicate this thought of him but in the same time they should follow true islam without violating any rules of the country..
the muslims of holland are the citizens of the land so they should follow the rules AND if they dont believe in the law then they should come to live in those countries who are islamic so that their feelings maY NOT BE HURT..

agree...
he won the election,,,,,he deserves to take the seat..
It is the holland society who chooses him so we should not have the rights to questions them...
if and if he is against muslims then muslims of the country should work hard to eradicate this thought of him but in the same time they should follow true islam without violating any rules of the country..
the muslims of holland are the citizens of the land so they should follow the rules AND if they dont believe in the law then they should come to live in those countries who are islamic so that their feelings maY NOT BE HURT..

My thoughts exactly............

Also bear in mind that their are always coalition governments in the Netherlands, and he actually came in Third, yeah that's right..
So even his positions, will be a matter of debate and watered down quiet a bit.
People calling him a fascist apparently don't really know what that word means... :rolleyes:

Anyone want to be needlessly hysterical still?

I made my case in some detail and would actually like Canaan to respond if he has reconsidered or not and why and no verbiage please.. please do argue rationally.

Also if there are still statements perceived as overly generalizing in my previous post, that is unintentional. But I think I made it pretty clear that I was talking about statistical average..
I would never prejudge an individual person...

Freedom of speech and actions?

WTF

This guy calls about expellin muslims frm colleges n universities?
Expellin them out of the country they had been livin since decades?
etc etc

This country is doing the same the NAZIs did in the 19th cent..???

WTF

etc etc

He isn't expelling anyone, he is just putting the lid on Muslim immigration to the Netherlands.

Wat about his FITNA?
Expelling people frm schools?
Banning the Holy Quran etc?

He is a critic of Islam and Muslims but he entitled to hold his personal views and express them openly, however, expelling people from Universities and schools is not a part of his agenda........as for banning the Quran, he cannot do that unless much of the constituent assembly agrees with him, about two-thirds of all the members of assembly.

WTF

etc etc

brother that was just the statement he had made but he knows that it cant be happen,,,Bro what i believed from such statements made by some peoples in the west is to provoking the muslims to check whether they are still in the same manner that they(muslims) were in the past....We muslims should behave like a gentlemen...
its an empty drum that beats by some so it can only make noise and after that it blasts...

@Katega and mikkix .... Kindly go n join the khanzeer.Act like a gentlemen and stop him of doing so.

I thank u in advance.
Looking foward.

@Katega.... Kindly go n join the khanzeer.Act like a gentlemen and stop him of doing so.

I thank u in advance.
Looking foward.

Well that was kind of uncalled for, I didn't say that I approve of his actions, but calling for his head to be cut off isn't going to solve anything either.

Back
Top Bottom