What's new

Islamophobic vote in Netherlands elections.

I stand by my comment - the idealogical insanity can lead to disaster & this was one of the reasons why German Nazis committed the worst atrocities in the war.

Greet wilders is a hate monger but when he would be in power he would become a war monger.

When i say that he is the next hitler i do not mean that he will mass murder Muslims in Netherlands but i think that Dutch Muslims would face persecution and expulsion from their country , they will face Economical and social persecution which will make things only worse.

bomb that guy?????
This bomb has already ruined the reputation of your country from Mr.Shehzad's mis-adventure with the same kind of equipment. Why do you want to make it worse and prove that Wilders was right?

This would really make the lives of Dutch Muslims difficult. Not that either side is angelic, but those not involved in any politics at all will also get dragged. Better forget the whole theme of this discussion.

Wilders got elected by the Dutch people to rule Netherlands that is neither a Muslim country nor falls within its closes control span (ending at Turkey). The people chose him; their choice. End of the topic.

I request the moderators to kindly shut this thread as it is only filling needless bandwidth with no progress on the topic except for a few members.

Last edited:
t8qkbb.gif

This bomb has already ruined the reputation of your country from Mr.Shehzad's mis-adventure with the same kind of equipment. Why do you want to make it worse and prove that Wilders was right?

This would really make the lives of Dutch Muslims difficult. Not that either side is angelic, but those not involved in any politics at all will also get dragged. Better forget the whole theme of this discussion.

Wilders got elected by the Dutch people to rule Netherlands that is neither a Muslim country nor falls within its closes control span (ending at Turkey). The people chose him; their choice. End of the topic.

I request the moderators to kindly shut this thread as it is only filling needless bandwidth with no progress on the topic except for a few members.

The thread stays open.

There are equally thousands of videos on YouTube by Muslim speakers who speak harsh words against Westerners. DO you want all of others to post such videos as evidence that you hate us non-Muslims to core?

People like you have one problem: you intervene in other's internal matters and when the other respond back by questioning yours, you start howling freedoms and rights and what not.

My postings are limited to the title of this thread. I am not going on a wild goose chase about how it is in other countries. Mods frequently remind members about that, " Stick to the topic."

If you have a video about some Muslim nut going about Dutch affairs, by all means post it. Anything else is generalization of the entire Muslim community. Mods are not kind to that kind of postings.

My argument is one that is similar in nature frequently made by the American Civil Liberties Union. Commonly known as ACLU. Right wing nuts call them commies.

Hence my argument is anybody lawfully protesting should be given all the perks under the Constitution, whether you are black, white, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Martian, or from another planet, lawfully residing in the Netherlands. You should be allowed to prosecute your cause as much as allowed by law. If you break the Law of the land, then you should be prosecuted for the same.

Last edited:
bomb that guy?????

This is not what I had in my mind. Posting like this can and should get you banned. If you make it without a ban, please refrain yourself from making similar postings.

Mr.Shehzad is not right as is Mr. Wilders. However, the topic is about "Netherlands elections."

Mr.Shehzad is not right as is Mr. Wilders. However, the topic is about "Netherlands elections."
The thread is about Netherlands indeed. The point is, Dutch people found Wilders to have a justifiable cause and therefore went ahead and voted him. You might not want to hear it but there are a lot of problems there because of (very unfortunately) unruly Muslim youths. I don't know what is the problem perhaps it is a culture shock but then they have to choose a path. A lot of mishaps have occurred and that is perhaps why people elected him.

For details, why don't you ask the Dutch members as I might not be informed well enough? I am sure I have seen a couple of Netherlands flags in this forum. Please PM them.

It is very popular for posters here to label anyone who questions Muslim community whether problems are occurring or not as a "Hitler" or "Islamophobic" just because they raise this social issue. It is wrong and it instead makes you look more rigid.

My postings are limited to the title of this thread. I am not going on a wild goose chase about how it is in other countries. Mods frequently remind members about that, " Stick to the topic."

If you have a video about some Muslim nut going about Dutch affairs, by all means post it. Anything else is generalization of the entire Muslim community. Mods are not kind to that kind of postings.

My argument is one that is similar in nature frequently made by the American Civil Liberties Union. Commonly known as ACLU. Right wing nuts call them commies.

Hence my argument is anybody lawfully protesting should be given all the perks under the Constitution, whether you are black, white, Muslim, Christian, Hindu, Martian, or from another planet, lawfully residing in the Netherlands. You should be allowed to prosecute your cause as much as allowed by law. If you break the Law of the land, then you should be prosecuted for the same.
My dear friend, I was responding to the other post. I shall make it a priority to address to you specifically if I do wish to converse with you.

I stand by my comment - the idealogical insanity can lead to disaster & this was one of the reasons why German Nazis committed the worst atrocities in the war.

Greet wilders is a hate monger but when he would be in power he would become a war monger.

When i say that he is the next hitler i do not mean that he will mass murder Muslims in Netherlands but i think that Dutch Muslims would face persecution and expulsion from their country , they will face Economical and social persecution which will make things only worse.
Black Blood sir, your apprehensions are unsubstantiated. The innocent won't get into trouble for no reason. Most of these trouble makers in Europe pretend to be innocent when brought in front of the media to gain sympathies of fellow faith followers like you who are tricked into believing them and opposing us.

Please don't get cheated by such people. European media is free and allows transparency which these troublemakers misuse. I have a few Muslim contacts as well and they are all very proud European immigrants and have no issues. It is only the trouble makers who come to light and try to misuse the freedoms they get to get noticed and gain your sympathy.

Please do note that there's smoke because there's a fire around. Most of them who come to such news attention are trouble makers and many other innocents are cheated by these extremists and trouble makers to believe their mock acts.

The demographic problem persists and Geert Wilders has only decided to put an immigration cap on Muslims. What is so wrong in that? Deportation will be simply for those who do something wrong. You do know that we Europeans take religion as more of a cultural aspect than aggressively following it, therefore the concept of freedom of religion exists. However, we cannot let certain youths misguided by insanity to destroy these liberties by misusing them.

You're making it sound as if he'll massacre every single one of your community in Netherlands he sees which is not going to happen. :lol:

If locals want to preserve their culture............wats wrong in that????

They have every rite to do it.........................and election is the most peaceful way to do it

Ya..but what does the Islamic scholars say about it.Is there anything in the Quran about it?

It is a honest question from me.Just curious.

:wave: Once i heard an Indian Islamic scholar saying that it is like choosing between your mother and father.

Maybe they just want to keep their culture and their countries christian? Mass immigration can change a country and people don't like that.

like they changed the face of our countries with colonization
stealing our ressources?

stop kidding :D
i think you are wrong. there is an anti islam air in Europe (in US too?)
some people are educated and make the difference now
Islam is something to speak about as well because they don't want show the terrible situaton of the economy and the almost non future of Europe (i am sad about it)

Parashuram1, why are you so much anti Islam?

Parashuram1, why are you so much anti Islam?

Where do you see me saying "I hate Muslims/Islam" :what:? I should be asking you why are you so anti-West despite living in the West.

However, the problem here is that while significant amount of members have accepted this as a consequence of their own community's immigrant people, some people still are in denial considering this as a personal attack instead of a social problem. Some even are going to the extent of labeling others as 'islamophobic'. You might want to re-check this thread on some people's comments here if you don't trust me.

Calling a spade as a spade doesn't mean xenophobia. If Buddhists or Atheists or any other community were indulging in similar matters as the ones raised by Wilders on the issue table, there would have been the same response from the people of Netherlands.

Otherwise, you tell me why would the Dutch people vote for Mr. Wilders? You do know the education level of people there and that no one would buy a rhetoric unless it is existent in some significant form.

Since you live in France, I assume that you are more familiar with the political setup of most European countries whether in the Union or not.

Then why do you have to ask me such an irrelevant question?:blink:

Back
Top Bottom