What's new

Islamism ???

i don't impose nor do i intend to impose anything on anybody.
if anything it is you who should shameful for trying to change a billion minds rather than your own.
the fact of the matter is that no matter where i grew up was still raised in a conservative muslim family just like yours, i have the same freedoms here that you do in pakistan. Nobody is stopping you from saying or doing what you want and you know that very well, especially in a city like karachi. All of us pakistanis know that in pakistan we have just as much freedom as any country but some people like you choose to lie and say we don't. i lived in pakistan for many years as well. there are few controversial laws that need to be looked at again but other than that i say your either making stuff up or you in afghanistan or something.

you can say all this while sitting under the protection of American republic.

Come here, find a job, raise a family and then tell me that your version of Islamism is practilce

Right now for you

--- dooor kay dhol suhaanay

you can say all this while sitting under the protection of American republic.

Come here, find a job, raise a family and then tell me that your version of Islamism is practilce

Right now for you

--- dooor kay dhol suhaanay
are you in pakistan right now my friend?

bro please stop talking about something you clearly have no idea of.
i live am from a small village in pakistan near Kharian which is also a small city, in my village we have one ahmadi family who we con side non-muslims but we treat them the same as any muslim family. when i lived in the city in kharian there was one church for a few hundred christians and nobody has ever touched or hurt them, ever cursed at them for being christians.
your delusional your brainwashed by fox news. i know pakistan is just as tolerant as america, and i know there is intolerant fanatics in pakistan just like there is the KKK in america or REDNECK whites who will kill or beat up a muslim youth because Muslims were the prepertrators of 911.
non-muslims in pakistan own property, work and live freely, and have their churches and temples just like in europe or america.
however intolerance also exists in pakistan just like america or europe. the law and order in pakistan isn't as great as america yet so people get away with things easier.

Explain mr from Kharian, then why 80 Ahamdis bombed in lahore were not afforded your style of Love and affection

in my village we have one ahmadi family who we con side non-muslims but we treat them the same as any muslim family.

They are not the same under the laws of Pakistan, even though your fellow villagers leave them alone. And, of course, Pakistan does not have a Sharia Constitution, yet.

bro please stop talking about something you clearly have no idea of.
i live am from a small village in pakistan near Kharian which is also a small city, in my village we have one ahmadi family who we con side non-muslims but we treat them the same as any muslim family. when i lived in the city in kharian there was one church for a few hundred christians and nobody has ever touched or hurt them, ever cursed at them for being christians.
your delusional your brainwashed by fox news. i know pakistan is just as tolerant as america, and i know there is intolerant fanatics in pakistan just like there is the KKK in america or REDNECK whites who will kill or beat up a muslim youth because Muslims were the prepertrators of 911.
non-muslims in pakistan own property, work and live freely, and have their churches and temples just like in europe or america.
however intolerance also exists in pakistan just like america or europe. the law and order in pakistan isn't as great as america yet so people get away with things easier.

You're hilarious qamar1990.

Do you want links or you'll fold?

are you in pakistan right now my friend?

Absolutely. Have been up better part of night, one eye on this screen and one eye out the window watching our guards watch our home.

We got a parchee yesterday.

Damn these Murda Qatil movement.

and their Islamists opponents.

Explain mr from Kharian, then why 80 Ahamdis bombed in lahore were not afforded your style of Love and affection
why weren't the sikhs who temple got shot up in america?
why the outrage in america for simply building a Muslim community center near former trade center site in ny?
why did a man shoot up a masjid in a town just under 50 miles away from where i live!!!.

what world are you living in my friend?
intolerance exists everywhere!!!
in pakistan not only ahmadis are bombed but muslims as well!!!!!
what are you trying to say my friend? make your point clear.

You're hilarious qamar1990.

Do you want links or you'll fold and admit you're lying?
give me links and i'll give you links right back. from any country in the world.
who do you think your fooling in this day and age ? nobody can lie and get away with it.
simply state what I'm lying about.

Absolutely. Have been up better part of night, one eye on this screen and one eye out the window watching our guards watch our home.

Wow you are up late. I'm going to bed now myself and it's only 10:30 p.m. for me! But, then again, I'm an old fogey. :-)

We got a parchee yesterday.

Damn these Murda Qatil movement.

and their Islamists opponents.
ok so my friend tell me this.
did anybody kill you for writing what you write?
did anybody ever force you to pray?
did anybody ever force you wear your clothes a certain way?
did anybody ever tell not to do something?
have you been able to do what you want in pakistan so far or not?
what freedom do you lack?

i request that you please answer these questions one by one instead of dodging them like usual.

give me links and i'll give you links right back. from any country in the world.
who do you think your fooling in this day and age ? nobody can lie and get away with it.
simply state what I'm lying about.

You and Aeronaut are sowing an image that does not exist.

Gojra slaughter: Keeping the faith – The Express Tribune Blog

Pakistan doesn’t deserve its Christian community – The Express Tribune Blog

not Fox News. Do try to find religious uproar in your links that will try to get close to the above. From the western world. I predict you'll have great difficulty in doing so.

They are not the same under the laws of Pakistan, even though your fellow villagers leave them alone. And, of course, Pakistan does not have a Sharia Constitution, yet.
they are not muslims under our constitution thats it!!!
other then that they have the same rights that i do in pakistan. quit the bs my friend.

why weren't the sikhs who temple got shot up in america?
why the outrage in america for simply building a Muslim community center near former trade center site in ny?
why did a man shoot up a masjid in a town just under 50 miles away from where i live!!!.

what world are you living in my friend?
intolerance exists everywhere!!!
in pakistan not only ahmadis are bombed but muslims as well!!!!!
what are you trying to say my friend? make your point clear.

you do have rose colored glasses. Don't you?

or they are green tinted to match Islamist coloring.

Only a child will make comparisons between minority's status in the USA/West Europeans and Pakistan.

Only a fool will. So sorry to say.

on one side is a mosquito bite , and , on the other side is 500 lb bumb

and yet you continue considering the issues in Pakistan as if they are still in a little village of Kharian.

wow damn you got me o_O
ok now tell where i lied?
now do you want counter links? for india, america, or any country in the world? lol
do you that intolerance is universal?

you do have rose colored glasses. Don't you?

or they are green tinted to match Islamist coloring.

Only a child will make comparisons between minority's status in the USA/West Europeans and Pakistan.

Only a fool will. So sorry to say.

on one side is a mosquito bite , and , on the other side is 500 lb bumb

and yet you continue considering the issues in Pakistan as if they are still in a little village of Kharian.
what freedom do you lack in pakistan my friend?
please simply answer the questions for once in your life!!.
i know your bad habits of dodging questions and your illogical rhetoric lol.
one person your not going to fool is my mr karachi.

they are not muslims under our constitution thats it!!!
other then that they have the same rights that i do in pakistan. quit the bs my friend.

See this is the problem

you come live here, go to work, raise a family and then tell me what you are saying.

Right now you are like a 6 year old child, telling everyone that you have fathered and raised 10 kids.

No experience No concept of reality

and yet you insist that you know more than us who daily toil for our existence.

wow damn you got me o_O
now do you want counter links? for india, america, or any country in the world? lol

what freedom do you lack in pakistan my friend?
please simply answer the questions for once in your life!!.
i know your bad habits of dodging questions and your illogical rhetoric lol.
one person your not going to fool is my mr karachi.

long debate but a short question.

have you ever received a parchee? (I hope you know what parchee is)

wow damn you got me o_O

You keep saying how everyone is equally off in Pakistan when clearly that's not the case, And if someone 5000 kilometers away can see it, who knows what's happening on the ground.

As for your links, please do, link a pogrom from the west similar to what i linked above. I bet you 10€ you won't find it.

Back
Top Bottom