What's new

Islamism ???

@RAMPAGE, from chapter? with translation so people can understand. other wise you are going to get another round of queries.
Yaar no need for the translation.

Am sure that these great scholars are capable of translation the verses by themselves. :D

@RAMPAGE, from chapter? with translation so people can understand. other wise you are going to get another round of queries.
not just translation but PROPER context.

Otherwise you all are spreading ignorance by quoting single verses AND totally out of context.

Surah maidah verse 3 " This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. "

Why? Because that is all they can do, an entirely predictable response. :D

This odd half-educated poster is quoting Ibraham+Ishmael pbuh story
and making it about Mohammad pbuh

hahahahah

pathetic.

even 2-bit mullahs can do better job than these guys

so sorry to see Quran being quoted out of context

yet another educated person doing half-educated thing by quoting one single verse totally out of context

Do you even know that 2:129 is part of a story about Ibraham pbuh?

Do you?

Tu kiya Pura Quran post kar doun?

I know and more over i referred people to study Qur'an and specially Chap 1...so yes educated person doing full educated thing...may be you can fulfill the queries of your friend while you replied to my post delightfully you sat pretty to his questions contribute some good my good professor so he may know some basics like submit to Allah and who that person is called. Thankyou...

Tu kiya Pura Quran post kar doun?

Now you are joking about Quran.

It is one thing to quote stuff out of context

But mocking Quran?

What's new with Islamists these days

What the heck is new

p.s. for rest of the sane people

2:129 is about Ibraham+Ishmael pbuh story
and NOT about Mohammad pbuh

It is like reading a story about Ayatullah Khomeni and telling everyone you read a story about Gandhi. hahahahaha

hahahahah

pathetic.

Astaghfirullah

You are truly a Jahil. you accuse me for misguiding people when you don't understand the meaning of the verses.

Astaghfirullah

You are truly a Jahil. you accuse me for misguiding people when you don't understand the meaning of the verses.

read my post again.

Do not quote single verses without context. Do not pick one line from a story.

hahahahah

pathetic.

Wow you reached conclusion that someone is doing this is that while the point to post was something else....nothing is posted out of context bits and pieces are posted to be fitting reply for understanding...While its pathetic people dissing others... sitting pretty can't explain a dime declaring themselves professor...professor jee. Maybe you contribute to queries no? your answers are interesting like always.:cheers:

Wow you reached conclusion that someone is doing this is that while the point to post was something else....nothing is posted out of context bits and pieces are posted to be fitting reply for understanding...While its pathetic people dissing others... sitting pretty can't explain a dime declaring themselves professor...professor jee. Maybe you contribute to queries no? your answers are interesting like always.:cheers:

No personal mocking

or mocking of Quran

you quoted 2:129 that is about ibraham and ishmael pbuh
But you told everyone that the verse about Mohammad pbuh

Why don't accept your mistake?

Back
Top Bottom