What's new

Islamism ???

So let's talk about liberty, justice, and EQUALITY as top priority in the eyes of state institutions.
That is Secularism.
A system of Governance, where the Government see's the people and treats them equally. The Government does not discriminate - either positively or negatively- on the basis of religion.

Muslim = a person who believes in allah and respects other's wishes to pray to whatever deities they believe in.
Islamist = a person who believes in allah but denounces all other religions as paganism/inferior/blasphemy. Foot soldier for Islamofascists. Dumb, uneducated, gullible, easily worked like a tool.
Islamofascist = an evolved Islamist with more reach/influence to create conditions under which the propagation of Islam and Islamist ideology is further made possible. Educated or at least not dumb, with firm grasp of working systems and how to squeeze money/benefits/hate speech masked as free speech from said systems.

This is my view on your point 1. There's an answer for point 2 in it as well.

The problem with Islam is that you guys think it's the best thing that happened since the big bang and everyone should follow it. And you are being conditioned constantly so that the brainwashing doesn't fade away.
I think you defined them perfectly.

You wouldn't find a single Muslim who doesn't agree with that because Quran itself say's that.

you are spreading ignorance BIG TIME.

Read this and cry

لِّلَّهِ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ‌ۗ وَإِن تُبۡدُواْ مَا فِىٓ أَنفُسِڪُمۡ أَوۡ تُخۡفُوهُ يُحَاسِبۡكُم بِهِ ٱللَّهُ‌ۖ فَيَغۡفِرُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَآءُ‌ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ ڪُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ (٢٨٤) ءَامَنَ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡهِ مِن رَّبِّهِۦ وَٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُونَ‌ۚ كُلٌّ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَمَلَـٰٓٮِٕكَتِهِۦ وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَرُسُلِهِۦ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيۡنَ أَحَدٍ۬ مِّن رُّسُلِهِۦ‌ۚ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعۡنَا وَأَطَعۡنَا‌ۖ غُفۡرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيۡكَ ٱلۡمَصِيرُ (٢٨٥)

We ought to "believe in Allah and ALL of His angels and ALL of His scriptures and ALL of His messengers"

Also " We do not say that one messenger is superior/inferior to the other"

Yes cry that you are spreading jaahillyya in the name of Quran.

nauzbillah

That is Secularism.
A system of Governance, where the Government see's the people and treats them equally. The Government does not discriminate - either positively or negatively- on the basis of religion.
No argument dear Sir

No arguments at all. You quoted the term and I tried to provide the detail instead

Thank you

you are spreading ignorance BIG TIME.

Read this and cry

لِّلَّهِ مَا فِى ٱلسَّمَـٰوَٲتِ وَمَا فِى ٱلۡأَرۡضِ‌ۗ وَإِن تُبۡدُواْ مَا فِىٓ أَنفُسِڪُمۡ أَوۡ تُخۡفُوهُ يُحَاسِبۡكُم بِهِ ٱللَّهُ‌ۖ فَيَغۡفِرُ لِمَن يَشَآءُ وَيُعَذِّبُ مَن يَشَآءُ‌ۗ وَٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ ڪُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ (٢٨٤) ءَامَنَ ٱلرَّسُولُ بِمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيۡهِ مِن رَّبِّهِۦ وَٱلۡمُؤۡمِنُونَ‌ۚ كُلٌّ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَمَلَـٰٓٮِٕكَتِهِۦ وَكُتُبِهِۦ وَرُسُلِهِۦ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيۡنَ أَحَدٍ۬ مِّن رُّسُلِهِۦ‌ۚ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعۡنَا وَأَطَعۡنَا‌ۖ غُفۡرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيۡكَ ٱلۡمَصِيرُ (٢٨٥)

We ought to "believe in Allah and ALL of His angels and ALL of His scriptures and ALL of His messengers"

Also " We do not say that one messenger is superior/inferior to the other"

Yes cry that you are spreading jaahillyya in the name of Quran.

nauzbillah

No argument dear Sir
Who said that i don't believe in all the messengers and All the holy scriptures ???

All the messengers, from Prophet Adam to Prophet Muhammad PBUH preached Islam.

Who said that i don't believe in all the messengers and All the holy scriptures ???

But you agreed whole-heartedly with this

Islamist = a person who believes in allah but denounces all other religions as inferior.

Now you changed your tune. Please learn to stand for something.

Thank you

All the messengers, from Prophet Adam to Prophet Muhammad PBUH preached Islam.

IF that claim is true (which it cannot be), then by definition all followers of the Abrahamic religions are Muslims too.

IF that claim is true (which it cannot be), then by definition all followers of the Abrahamic religions are Muslims too.
Every Scripture was valid for a specific time period. All the followers (within that time period) of the scriptures are considered Muslims.

Last edited:
Every Scriptures was valid for a specific time period. All the followers (within that time period) of the scriptures are considered Muslims.

What is your basis for concluding that statement?

I will answer your question but first tell me, are you a muslim ???

Do you believe in hadith ?

Please answer the question first, if you can.

Do you beleive in ALL the hadith or only some of them?

Last edited:
Sure, why not.

Those scriptures became invalid because of distortion so they were no longer the word of God.

Says who? Just because somebody else declares them void does not mean that the pre-existing faiths of others are rendered null and void.

@VCheng

There are other reason as well. God changed his Shariah.

For example Bible didn't forbid the drinking of alcohol but the Qur'an Does.

Says who? Just because somebody else declares them void does not mean that the pre-existing faiths of others are rendered null and void.
The Qur'an itself says that the jews and the christians distorted the word of God. .

Back
Top Bottom