What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Mirror, mirror. You're just mouthing off, whereas I quoted Dawn last week, which trounced Pakistan's mullahs for purposely failing to circulate the truth of the Qu'ran, thus encouraging murderous and pathological conduct. And you're doing this, and engaging in this gold thing, just to draw attention away from the thread topic!

you do the same when confronted by other members exposing Talmudic Zionist agenda.

A Maulvi brainwashed in Islam is not exactly Islamic Scholar.

I have actually met him once. He is probably a very smart dude who's probably very skeptical of his own "science/research" but goes along anyways as the reward of blind followers and the ensuing status is just too good to let go off.

I have actually met him once. He is probably a very smart dude who's probably very skeptical of his own "science/research" but goes along anyways as the reward of blind followers and the ensuing status is just too good to let go off.
Islamic Conservatism ie status quo is a disease that is haunting us for 14 centuries. What has Islam produced in all those years except maintaining this status quo that they are the only right religion. Haha!

Islamic Conservatism ie status quo is a disease that is haunting us for 14 centuries. What has Islam produced in all those years except maintaining this status quo that they are the only right religion. Haha!

Religion can be a powerful tool to mobilize people for any particular cause.

Islam in its present form cannot help the Middle East compete with existing and emerging powers - the longer your countries maintain this status quo the bigger the existential threats you face.

Middle Eastern (including Pakistani) elites, politicians, academics might want to entertain the idea of a carefully crafted reform and create Islam 2.0 to get out of this mess. :-)

@TMA. You didn't get my point.Forums like these are not ideal for such type of discussion as many non muslims will jump in ,especially our indian fellows, and then such type of discussion only leads to religious war and people from both sides end up in making fun of each others' religion. Secondly it is a fact that so many muslims don't have enough faith in these things. They like to believe what they see which is the greatest deception of the present( end ) time.Third i didn't call shiekh imran as half cooked mullah . if i take him as a half cooked mullah then why would i have collected almost all of his lectures. By half cooked mullah i mean most of the religious scholars of islam who have very superficial knowledge and can be seen all around us . Remember the Hadith of the Prophet SAW that "at the end times the worst people beneath the sky will be the scholars of islam". So just beware of them and make your own effort .Thanks

@TMA. You didn't get my point.Forums like these are not ideal for such type of discussion as many non muslims will jump in ,especially our indian fellows, and then such type of discussion only leads to religious war and people from both sides end up in making fun of each others' religion. Secondly it is a fact that so many muslims don't have enough faith in these things. They like to believe what they see which is the greatest deception of the present( end ) time.Third i didn't call shiekh imran as half cooked mullah . if i take him as a half cooked mullah then why would i have collected almost all of his lectures. By half cooked mullah i mean most of the religious scholars of islam who have very superficial knowledge and can be seen all around us . Remember the Hadith of the Prophet SAW that "at the end times the worst people beneath the sky will be the scholars of islam". So just beware of them and make your own effort .Thanks

Thank you for the clarification.

Sheikh Imran Hosein is advocating, like his teacher, Maulana Dr Fazal ur Rehman Ansari, not Islamic conservatism but Dynamic Islamic Orthodoxy.

Do tell us, in your opinion, who can be called as an Islamic Scholar?

It seems like the Sheikh is getting a lot of exposure in Serbia.

Last edited:
@TMA
No scholar is 100% true regarding islamic teachings. It is a vast subject. A scholar knows far more then a layman but definitely not everything. He may be correct on 95% issues but may be wrong on the rest of 5%.Shiekh imran has a vast knowledge but sometimes he is terribly and in a recent lecture shamelessly wrong. In a recent lecture when someone asked him "what is the true religion" he gave a political answer like our politicians inorder to get their respect.The way he defames most of the muslim warriors inorder to get respect from his "rum" is wrong. He probably never read the hadith regarding the end times war of "ruum" with muslims and they will be under 80 flags. It is a long hadith in sahi muslim

@TMA
No scholar is 100% true regarding islamic teachings. It is a vast subject. A scholar knows far more then a layman but definitely not everything. He may be correct on 95% issues but may be wrong on the rest of 5%.Shiekh imran has a vast knowledge but sometimes he is terribly and in a recent lecture shamelessly wrong. In a recent lecture when someone asked him "what is the true religion" he gave a political answer like our politicians inorder to get their respect.The way he defames most of the muslim warriors inorder to get respect from his "rum" is wrong. He probably never read the hadith regarding the end times war of "ruum" with muslims and they will be under 80 flags. It is a long hadith in sahi muslim

You are right no scholar can ever be 100% correct. He even himself has stated this in his lectures. I am sure he knows about this hadith in Sahih Muslim. Why don't you email him regarding it? I know he his very busy but I am sure he will respond eventually.

Back
Top Bottom