What's new

ISLAMIC CENTER IN KARACHI TURNED INTO CINEMA

Kindly explain.

When a building has noone living or visiting it is known as abandoned. It can then be sold or rented out to perform its original function. To explain this has brought me a form of depression known as annoyed.

When a building has noone living or visiting it is known as abandoned. It can then be sold or rented out to perform its original function. To explain this has brought me a form of depression known as annoyed.
Wow what a fragile ego!!

Btw I agree with you. There is no such thing as an abandoned masjid.

If you ever visit Ras Al Khaimah, there is an area called Jazirat Al Hamra. I once visited the area and saw an abandoned mosque. What happened after that would fall under paranormal, and well outside the scope of this forum.

Best Regards

Wait what? Who just denied Salah??? Woowww pretty alarming situation.
He is lying, I said that the Shahada is two parts not one, it was accepted that both parts are to be the requirement for someone to be declared a Muslim by popular demand. That is not what Muhammad taught, a Muslim is someone who submits to a Monotheistic God, for Islam you must accept Muhammad as the Messenger of God the Seal of Prophets. The rest of the Pillars are for the Islamic faith, not the other Monotheistic belief systems.

By declaring me as non-Muslim is same as saying I do not submit to a single Monotheistic God which is a lie that I will not tolerate.

He is lying, I said that the Shahada is two parts not one, it was accepted that both parts are to be the requirement for someone to be declared a Muslim by popular demand. That is not what Muhammad taught, a Muslim is someone who submits to a Monotheistic God, for Islam you must accept Muhammad as the Messenger of God the Seal of Prophets. The rest of the Pillars are for the Islamic faith, not the other Monotheistic belief systems.

By declaring me as non-Muslim is same as saying I do not submit to a single Monotheistic God which is a lie that I will not tolerate.

Well I agree for the most part. But I must add something, if a person is declaring himself as a Muslim or takes the Shahdah', he must have to follow and accept the pillars of Islam and basic teachings. But if one thinks taking Shahdah & believing in one God is enough to be a Muslim and the obligatory of Islam is nothing more than a faith. That's hypocrisy. That's like following the footsteps of Abdullah Bin Ubayy.

deeply saddened by this news if it was abandoned then it would had been refurbished no excuse for making it a cinema to cover ur laziness
P.S many claim it was a mosque too is it right?

Last edited:
I don't reject it, I reject how it is interpreted by popularity rather than through the teachings of your prophet.

Sir, I never mentioned you, did i? In fact this is the first time you've declared that you're Muslim. However, interesting statement in bold! Are you another qadiyanny?

So what "usool" does that ayah you quoted provide that can be used to declare "once a mosque always a mosque"?

I do taqlid of the Hanafi school, so i will quote you from our books. If the inhabitants surrounding the masjid wither away and the masjid becomes desolate, it will still remain a masjid according to Imam Abū Hanīfa rahim'Allah and Imam Abu Yusuf rahim'Allah until the Last Day, and the fatwā is on this opinion (Hāwī al-Qudsī)” (al-Durr al-Mukhtār 3:371).

If the inhabitants surrounding the masjid wither away and the masjid becomes desolate, it will still remain a masjid according to Imam Abū Hanīfa rahim'Allah and Imam Abu Yusuf rahim'Allah until the Last Day, and the fatwā is on this opinion (Hāwī al-Qudsī)” (al-Durr al-Mukhtār 3:371).

Imam Hanifa may say so, but the Quran does not. Allah does not order us that at all.

deeply saddened by this news if it was abandoned then it would had been refurbished no excuse for making it a cinema to cover ur laziness
P.S many claim it was a mosque too is it right?
Not sure conflicting reports some say it was already a marriage hall when it was converted

Imam Hanifa may say so, but the Quran does not. Allah does not order us that at all.

Sir, I am not translating the fatwa for you. It has all the dalil from the QURAN and Sunnah as'salaathu was'salaam. Yes, it's in Arabic and i suggest you pick up (Hāwī al-Qudsī)” (al-Durr al-Mukhtār 3:371) and read it.

Well I agree for the most part. But I must add something, if a person is declaring himself as a Muslim or takes the Shahdah', he must have to follow and accept the pillars of Islam and basic teachings. But if one thinks taking Shahdah & believing in one God is enough to be a Muslim and the obligatory of Islam is nothing more than a faith. That's hypocrisy. That's like following the footsteps of Abdullah Bin Ubayy.

Shahadha is an aqd as you've rightly pointed out between the person and Allah azwajal.

Sir, the ayah you quoted has no dalil to conclude what you are trying to force. Fail.

I've quoted you the verse, I've given you the reference to the fatwa in our School from Dar-Al-Mukhtar with the volume and page number. Like I said, I am not translating it, can you read Arabic?

I've quoted you the verse, I've given you the reference to the fatwa in our School from Dar-Al-Mukhtar with the volume and page number. Like I said, I am not translating it, can you read Arabic?

Sir, both the original and the translation fail to provide any basis for your claims. You have failed, totally.

Sir, both the original and the translation fail to provide any basis for your claims. You have failed, totally.

Sir, I'm not on an ego trip, so I don't care what someone like you who denies the importance of namaz because the way it's perfomed is not mentioned in the Quran.

Like I said, I am not going to translate the fatwa for you, ANSWER the question: do you understand Arabic?

ut I must add something, if a person is declaring himself as a Muslim or takes the Shahdah', he must have to follow and accept the pillars of Islam and basic teachings.
The Shahada is made up of the Tahlil and the Declaration of who your Prophet is. The Tahlil was universally taught by all Prophets and that is why Muhammad calls them Muslim. The Tahlil is the statement of the Oneness of God and there are no others, thus Muslim.
To be an Islamic Muslim you must declare Muhammad as the Prophet and follow the rest of the Pillars according to Islam.
But if one thinks taking Shahdah & believing in one God is enough to be a Muslim and the obligatory of Islam is nothing more than a faith. That's hypocrisy. That's like following the footsteps of Abdullah Bin Ubayy.
I'm guessing he was a Jew? He said he joined Islam as a whole, but was not sincere, so declared a hypocrite.
Sir, I never mentioned you, did i? In fact this is the first time you've declared that you're Muslim. However, interesting statement in bold! Are you another qadiyanny?
You didn't mention anybody so I assumed. I've said multiple times that I believe in a single God, I don't use the Arabic term because I speak English. What's Qadiyanny? No, I'm not whatever it is.

Wow what a fragile ego!!

Btw I agree with you. There is no such thing as an abandoned masjid.

If you ever visit Ras Al Khaimah, there is an area called Jazirat Al Hamra. I once visited the area and saw an abandoned mosque. What happened after that would fall under paranormal, and well outside the scope of this forum.

Best Regards

You are absolutely correct with what you say.

As for this topic, nabiuna as'salaathu was'salaam said, All the earth will disappear on the Day of Judgment with the exception of the masajid for they will join with one another (Suyūtī, Jāmi’ al-Shaghīr).

Tabrani states: Masjids are the houses of Allah on the earth. They shine up to the inhabitants of the heavens just as the stars in the sky shine down to the inhabitants of the earth.

The great Hanafī scholar of Misr Tahtāwī rahim'Allah states: Know that for it [land] to be considered a masjid, a building [structure] is not necessary. Tahtāwi, Kitāb al-Waqf, Ahkām al-masjid and Qādī Khān 4:712).

You didn't mention anybody so I assumed. I've said multiple times that I believe in a single God, I don't use the Arabic term because I speak English. What's Qadiyanny?

Thank you for that and it is not good to assume. My language is Pahari (Kashmiri dialect), but we call Allah by the best name he Allah most high told us to call him by. The Quran is in Arabic. The 5 daily prayers (salaah/namaaz) is in Arabic and will ONLY be accepted in Arabic.

The Shahadah has to be said in Arabic to be a Muslim.

Our Nabi (Prophet Muhammed) as'salaathu was'salaam was an Arab and spoke Arabic. The people of Jannah (paradise) will speak Arabic.

We love the ahal-bayth (descendents and the family of nabi as'salaathu was'salaam).

Qadiyanies are infidels who claim to be Muslims. I've never met one in person, but I've heard they look like us, eat like us, speak like us and have same names as us, but they're disbelievers. They believe in Mirza Kazab (LIAR) as their last prophet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom