What's new

Islamabad to be turned into model green city

GREAT WORK CENTURAS WILL COMPLETE SOON IT WILL ALSO MAKE THE IMAGE OF ISLO:cheers:

IT JUST A DREAM:undecided:

DOES ANY BODY KNOW VAT IS THE POPULATION OF ISLOO

I can't convince my parents to buy a house in isl instead of khi, we karachiites can't adjust to the dull and boring(or so my parents claim) life of Islamabad

then stay in Karachi!:what:

If govt subsidies it then public can be encouraged to mount solar panel over their roof tops that way they can produce their own electricity requirement and watever extra they can sell to govt grid.i read about such a initiative in india may be for ahmedabad or gandhinagar.

they planing this idea in uk. m,media needs to promote it in pak cos most folks dont even know what they are.

I thought Islamabad was already a model city?

I thought Islamabad was already a model city?

It is, The scenic beauty of the Margalla hills and its surroundings..
Pigs, Hogs, Jackals, Snakes and Lizards all roaming about the countryside and intermingling with the population..

Considering all the brick kilns and pollution piling up.. a model green city is far from complete.

Strangely, I didn't like Islamabad when I visited it 8 years ago. People were very rude and unhelpful. The cab guyz would not even tell the right directions.

It is, The scenic beauty of the Margalla hills and its surroundings..
Pigs, Hogs, Jackals, Snakes and Lizards all roaming about the countryside and intermingling with the population..

Considering all the brick kilns and pollution piling up.. a model green city is far from complete.

There are pigs in Pakistan lol??

What do you mean by glass and steel? Do you not expect civil works?

Please, read the subject... carefully... we are talking about model green city... !
I hope you under stand the meaning of model and green!
I was saying that Islamabad is building a new glass and steel airport

New_Islamabad_International_Airport_Pakistan.jpg

Modern airports are mostly glass and steel airports...we have lot of these in India:azn:

If you are focussing on a 'green city' and not a 'modern city' why are a building a 47 floor skyscraper there??

Islamabad was green but not anymore since 2008 more projects have start and city is turning in to flyovers new highways with cutting down the jungle of islamabad so whats the point of cutting them if you want a green islamabad

@gslv mk3 India has Modern airports, but not modern roads & infrastructure... On one side in India you see a airport that looks like it was constructed in Europe, on the other side you see a road that looks like it's from Sub Saharan Africa... There are many cases of extreme like this in India...

Such is not the case in Isloo. Isloo has fresh clean roads, fresh clean airport, fresh clean infrastructure overall. This is what has earned Islamabad the title of the cleanest city in South Asia

Last edited by a moderator:
@gslv mk3 India has Modern airports, but not modern roads & infrastructure... On one side in India you see a airport that looks like it was constructed in Europe, on the other side you see a road that looks like it's from Sub Saharan Africa... There are many cases of extreme like this in India...

Such is not the case in Isloo. Isloo has fresh clean roads, fresh clean airport, fresh clean infrastructure overall. This is what has earned Islamabad the title of the cleanest city in South Asia

Please do some research before you post....Yes do we have modern roads and infrastructure

Islamabad is an exceptional case because it is a planned city

Golden Quadrilateral and north south East west corridor itself are 13000km of 4/6 lane national highways

intra city roads in Delhi are best in South Asia (arguably better than isloo)

Hyderabad's Outer Ring Road is best Ring road in South Asia(better than isloo)

You can also check Indias ports,Electricity sector and metro rails(better than Pakistan)

This is why Indian members cant even make a positive comment in Pakistan section:hitwall:

Continue with your discussion

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom