What's new

Islamabad refuses backdoor talks with New Delhi

First time in current history has put pm Imran khan though wonderful diplomacy and comparisons has put India in the back foot . I must say he has done more even then our foreign minister .
And though you see panic ridden news articles against him but he has sent them on back Foot . Raising the curfew would be disastrous as he has also give sovereign guarantees that no terrorism is happening from Pakistan as he along with the army has sort every thing out .
And while he was doing this for us.
Our conservatives attack him for not attacking India . Our liberals attack him for talking about kashmir .
Personal attacks from with Pakistan and India has started .
It is shame really .
The opposition see it as a chance to get relief.

Thank you for understanding..... No need to waste our tax money for any non-sense talk.

Imran Khan Ji is free to tweet on Modi and Kashmir on a daily basis. Win-Win situation for both countries because Twitter is free.
But You do have to raise the curfew sometimes Seriously 72 years to win the loyalties of people . And what have you achieved there .
You won't mlbe making silly statements of kahsmiris are on your side .
You have to release them on data and they would show you they want to be with India and how happy they are with the removal of article 370 .
Locking them up isn't going to cool them down .
If you release them early you see some protests and kill a huge chunk and suppress the rest but by locking them you are pushing them to the extreme . Every day pass and their determination increases .
I fear for them as I don't want to see bloodshed .
Karma would haunt you I Hope.

That is the point IK is making - Modi has the comparable intentions as Hitler, not necessarily comparable capabilities.
So he wants to 'cleanse' India of muslims, purge/kill 200million plus ?

I have seen no indication of any such intent on his or the BJP's part.

Gujrat killings is a reality whereas according to your own opinion holocaust is "accusation".
He's been cleared by all the courts.

As far as the holocaust goes, the 6 million number has been questioned/doubted by a lot of Pakistanis on this very forum. Here's an example.

India needs to tone down not Pakistan. Its attack in minorities from building concentration camps to kashmir as a prison and lynching of muslims in is evident who is is the wrong.

Arabs cannot be trusted.
They are snakes who have given up on al aqsa and are now in bed with israel. This message from the Saudis and Emirati's was on behalf of Israel and india. Again my middle finger went up for the arabs. Todays arabs are the genetic crab of arabs of past. I think we should just call them Bedouin because they are no longer men

Sorry Sir, I don't insult any unlike other people of any other country PM or President.

Imran says, " Hitler to Modi and being an Indian we see as a frustrated Pakistani PM. He tried everything to get a response from Modi but till now he never got. Not a single answer of the tweet as well.

The fact is the world does not care what Imran Khan Ji says about Modi, and what the word/sentence/give any name. But in Pakistan does a matter of lot and it is good for Imran Khan Ji. You know something better than nothing.
Well we will call a fascist for what he is contrary to your sentiments. This is not disrespect it is the reality. You dont like your leader being called a Hitler, than raise your voice and ask him to stop being one.
As for the world, it does not care because those being killed are Muslims and this by the way has been conveyed by PM Khan rather bluntly but that does not change the fact nor will PM Khan stop raising the issue. UN session is coming up and rest assured India will see another side of Pakistan which unfortunately was absent for the past many decades. And believe me when Khan speaks people do listen whether here or abroad. Plus we have already cleared that if the world fails to act now, than we will do what is necessary however the onus and responsibility will than lie on the world community if two nuclear powers go to war.

Again I would say that the decision is good for kashmiri and India for a longer perspective. We have already wasted 70 years and finally taken the decision. After 4-5 years, everything will go very normal in Kashmir. We are not expecting that it will get improve within 1-2 years.

Why dont we let Kashmirs be the judge of that? India or Pakistan for that matter cannot impose their will on what's good for others. Kashmir is on lock down for the past 40+ days, No communication, no food, no medicines, the constant fear of being picked up by the occupational forces and taken to detention centers for torture can not be termed good in any manner, maybe for Indians and definitely for the RSS but not for rest of the world including Kashmiries.

then you haven't been listening properly
bring me up to date then.

Your side just loses credibility the more you lot go on with the whole 'fascist/nazi/genocide' bit. You'll also get very little traction in the US with that line of attack, Trump knows a bit about being called those things 24/7 too. Like you're pissing away your one good shot at criticizing Modi/India.

Hitler is also alleged to have killed/gassed 6 million+ Jews, a figure that a lot of Pakistanis on this forum dispute or call into question.

How many muslims has Modi killed ?
Should we wait till the time Modi is done with killing of at least 6 million+ Muslims ....???

Back
Top Bottom