What's new

Islamabad refuses backdoor talks with New Delhi

I think the establishment is being too soft on the former kings of Punjab and Sindh, now that their in jail they should be tortured until they give back the nations looted wealth, which could be put to good use in these troubling times. There cannot be any talks behind the scenes, just for the economic benefit of a few Oil sheikhs, this is our nations red line, compromising today will destabilize our country in the near future, when they play the water card, which they will. And on a humanitarian prospective why should we accommodate the uncivilised dog next door, for what his doing to the Kashmiri's?

They want GOP to talk away from public scrutiny, to accept this inhumane status quo, which is surrender, and like I said it will come back to bite us.
You're right. Give an Inch, they take a mile.

India only uses tear gas, pellets, chili grenades, water cannons and other non lethal means to control crowds in Kashmir.
You need to see some xrays of pellet injuries. The methods used by Hindustan are punitive, indiscriminate, excessive and when not lethal, cause injuries that are so debilitating upon the victim and burdensome on their families that the sufferer wishes he were dead. This is the intention of such weapons and methods. Killing would be counterproductive for Indian occupation forces at this stage. Permanent, debilitating and burdensome maiming on the other hand ....straight Out of Israel's textbook.

Imagine if China used pellets against the Hong Kong protestors for "crowd control". Your attempts at propaganda on these forums pages will be exposed repeatedly so you may as well give up.

You need to see some xrays of pellet injuries. The methods used by Hindustan are punitive, indiscriminate, excessive and when not lethal, cause injuries that are so debilitating upon the victim and burdensome on their families that the sufferer wishes he were dead. This is the intention of such weapons and methods. Killing would be counterproductive for Indian occupation forces at this stage. Permanent, debilitating and burdensome maiming on the other hand ....straight Out of Israel's textbook.
LOL, damned if you do, damned if you don't..

non lethal riot control is the way to go imo

India are nowhere near Israel in terms of absolute unconditional US military support, that model would not work here anyway.

"LOL, damned if you do, damned if you don't"

Not really. Try listening to their legitimate aspirations instead of unilaterally abolishing their government structure, revoking their rights, torturing them, disabling them, assassinating them, orphaning them, widowing them, raping them and acquitting their rapists, threatening to take their females away etc. Kashmiris are a proud bunch. You might be less dammed if you understand that.

India only uses tear gas, pellets, chili grenades, water cannons and other non lethal means to control crowds in Kashmir. Security excesses are regretted but the army is also fighting some very dangerous well armed/trained militants.

I can understand if force has been used against "some very dangerous well armed/trained militants", which are "freedom fighters", however, whats the justification of using pellet gun on unarmed youth, women, children and elderly people?

and spare us the 'Indian beef exports' bit... drop the righteousness, and let us stop pretending to fight along ideological lines and accept the world the way it is :P

in India, in muslim areas, you can get beef and buff easy, always could, and always will. Gau rakshaks, cow protection laws, segregated communities etc..it's always been this way, pre partition/independence.

not an expansionist people.

As for Muslims and eating beef, even if I buy your argument for a sec, than how will you justify that WHY occurrence of attacks on Muslims (due to eating beef) is on the rise? Why frequency if so high?

LOL, damned if you do, damned if you don't..

non lethal riot control is the way to go imo

India are nowhere near Israel in terms of absolute unconditional US military support, that model would not work here anyway.
You have glossed other instruments of the indian state in kashmir. Rape, custodial killing, torture, sodomy

Hitler is also alleged to have killed/gassed 6 million+ Jews, a figure that a lot of Pakistanis on this forum dispute or call into question.

How many muslims has Modi killed ?
Modi killed 2000 plus Muslims in Gujrat

What kind of Muslim leaders they are. Instead of pressurizing and giving shut up call to Modi, they came here to tell us that start back door talks.. Vow they are ugly and pathetic
And they are demanding that we should not say bad things about modi.
Bloody hypocrites....one of the foreign minister belong to the same country which awarded modi for killing Muslims.

It's a tough situation, they're citing security reasons which are also a valid concern. The communication lockdown is temporary, it's not like they are going to go the DPRK way.
Temporary doesnt go on for weeks

Why lock down the protests? That is very undemocratic! india has become very intolerant and oppressive!

If a disputed state doesnt want to be under you (protests suggest so) why force it? That is very uncivilized!

There are loud and opposing voices to the current govt everywhere in India, Kashmiris will soon be back among them.
I doubt they want to be...
No one is happy with their children being kidnapped and them being threatened!
No one is happy with being cut off, their voices being ignrored!
No one is happy about being thrown in jail for practicing their democratic right to protest abuse!

India only uses tear gas, pellets, chili grenades, water cannons and other non lethal means to control crowds in Kashmir.
None of these are allowed against civilians who are protesting their right to freedom!

Security excesses are regretted but the army is also fighting some very dangerous well armed/trained militants.
If they were well armed and trained I am sure you would have causalities. But as per india, no security officers have died in Kashmir since not a single bullet was fired there!

Temporary doesnt go on for weeks

Why lock down the protests? That is very undemocratic! india has become very intolerant and oppressive!

If a disputed state doesnt want to be under you (protests suggest so) why force it? That is very uncivilized!
Temporary means not permanent. Of course they will be given back their freedoms.

Well it's not an ideal situation and I feel bad for the people there.

I doubt they want to be...
No one is happy with their children being kidnapped and them being threatened!
No one is happy with being cut off, their voices being ignrored!
No one is happy about being thrown in jail for practicing their democratic right to protest abuse!
All voices will be heard, there is already a big debate ongoing in India.

What children are you on about ? Like that little baby boy, Burhan ?

None of these are allowed against civilians who are protesting their right to freedom!

Protests are fine, violent protests are not, which is what those non lethal means are used against.

If they were well armed and trained I am sure you would have causalities. But as per india, no security officers have died in Kashmir since not a single bullet was fired there!
Really ? Are you implying there isn't a serious militancy problem there, and that those militants are not resorting to increasing lethal tactics ?

India don't want this situation to devolve into an Iraq/Syria style jihadi free for all.

Temporary means not permanent. Of course they will be given back their freedoms.

Well it's not an ideal situation and I feel bad for the people there.
Feel bad by sitting on the computer and countering their plight? Sure...

All voices will be heard, there is already a big debate ongoing in India.

What children are you on about ? Like that little baby boy, Burhan ?
http://dunyanews.tv/en/World/509660-Indian-SC-moved-against-illegal-detention-Kashmiri-children

Meaning there were being detained! SC cant move over something that didnt happen!

Protests are fine, violent protests are not, which is what those non lethal means are used against.
Violence is generated when you oppress! Human beings are not plants that you violate them and they stand still and accept it!

Really ? Are you implying there isn't a serious militancy problem there, and that those militants are not resorting to increasing lethal tactics ?
You tell me! Coz what indians here utter doesnt match what their leaders are doing or saying nor what international rights groups report!

India don't want this situation to devolve into an Iraq/Syria style jihadi free for all.
It will ...When you oppress ...they bounce back stronger coz they get a reason to fight!

Thank you!

You have glossed other instruments of the indian state in kashmir. Rape, custodial killing, torture, sodomy

Dont you know bro that Indians are MASTER of propaganda. I mean this is what they do for living. And here it has been exhibited once again, that all.

Back
Top Bottom