What's new

Islamabad police raid dance party, arrest over 40 including 22 girls

pakistan in not democracy its hypocracy . politicians love forthem selves but not for public

62349_433183823001_312764443001_5094681_6954402_n.jpg

682-20825.jpg

images

CGSvhQ0WQAAyNeP.jpg

3133576440_1_2_o8JLzpIh.jpg
Yes! The democracy isn't perfect in Pakistan, but whose fault is that again? The way some folks are vouching in favour of obscenity as a fundamnetal human right, there are people out there who worship all those, whose pics you shared, reason with them and have a government which represents true public sentiments. Till then you gotta accept the national laws, which are more in line with what majority wants.

there wont be a bigger hypocrite nation than ours, our Islamabad police is the supplier and caretaker of almost all the illegal stuff that goes on in the capital, from brothels to bootlegging, from car jacking to armed robberies, from giving clean chits to murderers to giving protection to land grabber mafia, our police is always the one which enjoys the most benefits,

our country is Islamic republic, all the pain of world's Muslims is our problem, getting few dozen killed on the streets in the name of some incident which took place thousands of miles away, our religious leaders are the most honest ones serving the Almighty,

how long will we last like this, we steal, bribe, contaminate, cut trees, throw garbage in streams(which are already gone), heck even the alcohol produces is diluted with poison,

how long does our contry have, how much and till when can we eat it

Poor guys and girls. This is simply brutal. If they do not enjoy at this age, when would they? when they are on their death bed?

Never, they don't get to indulge in this crap, it's not Pakistani and most importantly it's not Islamic.

apny kam se kam rakhna stupidity hai ? why Pakistanis can not leave others until they harm someone ? it was private party on private property and its harm no one they just enjoy the music and dance . whats wrong here ?

Yeah next time a group of charsi bhangis arrange suta party in a private property, let them enjoy because imran Khan said let people select what they want.

and I am sure drugs are used in these so called private parties unless you come with another stupid logic that it was a Rooh Afza party.

Yeah next time a group of charsi bhangis arrange suta party in a private property, let them enjoy because imran Khan said let people select what they want.

and I am sure drugs are used in these so called private parties unless you come with another stupid logic that it was a Rooh Afza party.
dont they have already ? you can find groups of charsi heroni in every city of pakistan and no one arrest them .

on the orders of God and his law
so God came to Earth and then enforced His law by leading the raid?
no, right?
he gave people common sense
the people possessing common sense invoked the law of the land and acted upon it.

Seriously people being so "so called Philosophers" make me laugh

dont they have already ? you can find groups of charsi heroni in every city of pakistan and no one arrest them .

You can criticize the system for its flaws, but can't say " let the people select what they want" ---

You can criticize the system for its flaws, but can't say " let the people select want they want" ---
why not sir ? people must be free until they never harm anyone . pakistan main jab poora mulk band ker diya jata hai jab aik din main economy ka billions ka nuksaan hota hai jab molvi roads band ker dety hain .jab police ko mara jata hai tab ye police kidher hoti hai ? khadim rizvi ishtahari hai koi mai ka lal arrest ker le

let people select what they want
Really .....
By that token rapists are ok as they are people and selected to rape.
Murderers have selected to murder
Thives have selected to steal.

I don't think you thought that one through

Really .....

you forcefully mixing they things while i again and again said until they never harm anyone . do they killed someone with dancing ? do drinking alcohol is robbing someone ?why you did not understand simply sir ? before alcohol and dance bar ban in pakistan it was crimes everywhere ? people must be free to go bar or masjid . its people choice . almost 40 muslim countries are doing it same you want dance go pub you want to pray go mosque .

Some mullahs with sticks were able to block the entire Capital for weeks, the police could not do jack shit, and no self proclaimed scholars of Islam said that rebellion is Haraam in Islam.

Some mullahs and niqabis fought with the army in the capital and no one batted an eye, in fact everyone condemned it.

Some kids having some fun and bothering no one, and the police raids, and every PDF scholar has arrived with fatwas

Really .....

in all of your three cases, the rights of some other citizen are being usurped
so what kind of right was being usurped in the case of dancing?

you forcefully mixing they things while i again and again said until they never harm anyone . do they killed someone with dancing ? do drinking alcohol is robbing someone ?why you did not understand simply sir ? before alcohol and dance bar ban in pakistan it was crimes everywhere ? people must be free to go bar or masjid . its people choice . almost 40 muslim countries are doing it same you want dance go pub you want to pray go mosque .

When you mix drink with anything things happen.
Let me give you an example of why happened t9dy to my brother. He employs an electrician at his company. He drinks regularly (not pkistan). T9dy he is a crash and wrote off 2 cars. Ran away from the accident. Got arrested and is now in custody. He could have easily killed someone.
So mixing drink dance and consequences...like rape like consented sex that may lead to a baby etc is not good. Hope you got my point.
Other countries may do it. Doesn't mean it's right. If everyone jumps in a well will you follow?

Let me ask you something.

If one of those girls was your sister at that party would you be ok with the guys there thinking and touching and God knows why else....if not then its not ok

Some mullahs with sticks were able to block the entire Capital for weeks, the police could not do jack shit, and no self proclaimed scholars of Islam said that rebellion is Haraam in Islam.

Some mullahs and niqabis fought with the army in the capital and no one batted an eye, in fact everyone condemned it.

Some kids having some fun and bothering no one, and the police raids, and every PDF scholar has arrived with fatwas

in all of your three cases, the rights of some other citizen are being usurped
so what kind of right was being usurped in the case of dancing?
لبرل ازم کا سادہ ترین ترجمہ ہے اپنے کام سے کام رکھو ۔ جو کہ پاکستانی قوم نہین رکھ سکتی ہر کوئی پاکباز خدائی فوجدار ہے یہاں

When you mix drink with anything things happen.
Let me give you an example of why happened t9dy to my brother. He employs an electrician at his company. He drinks regularly (not pkistan). T9dy he is a crash and wrote off 2 cars. Ran away from the accident. Got arrested and is now in custody. He could have easily killed someone.
So mixing drink dance and consequences...like rape like consented sex that may lead to a baby etc is not good. Hope you got my point.
Other countries may do it. Doesn't mean it's right. If everyone jumps in a well will you follow?

Let me ask you something.

If one of those girls was your sister at that party would you be ok with the guys there thinking and touching and God knows why else....if not then its not ok
200 countries have allowed drinking yur theory did not work on them ? is pakistan better place or canada USA EU japan russia ? with all of our jahalat we sucks we are gutter of world .

Back
Top Bottom