What's new

Islamabad police raid dance party, arrest over 40 including 22 girls

do you want me to hypocrite also ? if yes then i can say nauzbillah mujra is haram we are good muslims . but its not change reality Pakistanis love mujra from Parliament laudges to poor marriages in rural villages mujra is here reality .
Bro myfriend No one is good muslim we can only try to become but things get worse when we say ok mujra is haram but that's fine because its happening in punjab and they love it. Tomorrow they will love raping you will say same?

Wrong thing will remain wrong no matter whole world is doing.

Bro myfriend No one is good muslim we can only try to become but things get worse when we say ok mujra is haram but that's fine because its happening in punjab and they love it. Tomorrow they will love raping you will say same?

Wrong thing will remain wrong no matter whole world is doing.
well i reply to live with it comment sir :lol: jab poory mulk main mujra ho raha hai to to sirf maal pani ke liye pakerna konsa insaf hai . nd there is no punishment even if FIR launched there will be bail on monday .

well i reply to live with it comment sir :lol: jab poory mulk main mujra ho raha hai to to sirf maal pani ke liye pakerna konsa insaf hai . nd there is no punishment even if FIR launched there will be bail on monday .
fir bhi kachi hogi

fir bhi kachi hogi

fir bhi kachi hogi

fir bhi kachi hogi
ultra rich ke bachy rasty main hi chor diye hoon gay inky baap ki bhi ukaat nhi kisi rich ya mna mpa officer military waly minister ki aulaad per dance ka parcha kaaty / in fact is SHO ya DSP ne oper waloon ko preshan kiya ye raid ker ke .fone per fone aya hoga .

Dont care who does what, just zoom out a bit and tell. Is it forbidden/discouraged in Islam or not?

Dont care who does what, just zoom out a bit and tell. Is it forbidden/discouraged in Islam or not?
if you want to go that direction be prepared for answers that are not very jamhori :D

Wish they would raid the mullahs involved in breaking the law and exploiting the young people under the charge but then they lose their balls but arresting young people enjoying themselves in their own private homes and not hurting anyone is somehow a security issue.

All this does is force people to behave even more rebellious.

These rich kids are untouched. In South Punjab, police beat the shit out of you on the street if you are caught with alcohol. :lol:
wah bari gal keeti mama . south punjab ki police loosi kuta hai islamabad ki police ke aagy

South punjab is even worse in my knowledge.
you can buy one in 500 rupees only . they are most cheap police on earth after sindh police . sindh police to chay or cake per bik jati hai south punjab ki 100-200 le ker talti hai maha bhikari police

These rich kids are untouched. In South Punjab, police beat the shit out of you on the street if you are caught with alcohol. :lol:
Haha Multan ka naam suna hy :D

wah bari gal keeti mama . south punjab ki police loosi kuta hai islamabad ki police ke aagy

you can buy one in 500 rupees only . they are most cheap police on earth after sindh police . sindh police to chay or cake per bik jati hai south punjab ki 100-200 le ker talti hai maha bhikari police
boss Rahimyar khan ki tu pulas pi rahi thi baki chorain

This is a very difficult topic one just can say that it was wrong or right. It's one choice what he has to do. If we are against alcohol then why don't we seize Murree brewery they manufacture alcohol and are sold in five star hotels who doesn't know that.
There is a saying u nip the evil in the bud.
Who are we to judge when empty bottles are found outside state office in Islamabad.
My guess is police wasn't given there share of money I can take u to hundred places in isb and rwp where much worse is going on and openly but no one gives a shit

Back
Top Bottom