What's new

ISIS threat has entered Pakistan: Altaf Hussain

Nothing new. There are thousands(if not Tens of thousands) ISIS Sympthizers across Pakistan and this is a Shit storm we are ill prepared for. Everybody should arm themselves and be prepared to defend their family from these soon to be rising butchering dogs.

Mod :-/ ... Having seen a flag and wall chalking seriously proves something ??? Come on you guys what's wrong with you ??? If some stupid *** jerk hoist a flag for some money or some chutia faggot who earlier self proclaimed Talibs and now after losing grounds and been butt fu(ked by army just trying to find out new ways to bring their dead ghosts alive and in this desperate attempt they are wall chalking here and there WTF is this ???
BC just **** this Wahhabi faction here in Pakistan and every things will return to normal!

What are you talking about man? ISIS is amongst us - it rose amongst us, it feeds from us and it grows with our inaction. You think JUI is that far removed from ISIS? Even they want head-chopping as a public spectacle.

They target us because we are easy and because we tolerate it.
ISIS is definately among us thats why its not hesitating even a bit when they kill muslims.

Mod :-/ ... Having seen a flag and wall chalking seriously proves something ??? Come on you guys what's wrong with you ??? If some stupid *** jerk hoist a flag for some money or some chutia faggot who earlier self proclaimed Talibs and now after losing grounds just trying to find out new ways to bring their dead ghosts alive and in this desperate attempt they are wall chalking here and there WTF is this ???

Im sorry. Just because you have difference of opinion does not mean a threat is not real. There are no 10000 nutcases.. there are over a million in Pakistan who given the right motivation will pick up rifles and swords and butcher their neighbours and take their wives/daughters as their slaves.

They have SSG!!not like Iraqi Faggits!!ISIS forgot their boundary..

Hakuna Matata we will kick the rear end of this isis when they comes to our doors, which is not even possible. TTP was much powerful than this isis shist which we overcame and you c TTP is running to safe their life.

Im sorry. Just because you have difference of opinion does not mean a threat is not real. There are no 10000 nutcases.. there are over a million in Pakistan who given the right motivation will pick up rifles and swords and butcher their neighbours and take their wives/daughters as their slaves.

Bhai you are right about threat but we are dealing these a$$ holes for long they are not new to us.
It's not the same here in Pakistan like in other countries and believe you me even this is right about them but it's not easy to do the Sh!t they have done in Middle East but still I believe the international agenda is to bring anarchy to Pakistan.

Bhai you are right about threat but we are dealing these a$$ holes for long they are not new to us.
It's not the same here in Pakistan like in other countries and believe you me even this is right about them but it's not easy to do the Sh!t they have done in Middle East but still I believe the international agenda is to bring anarchy to Pakistan.

And cant these very people be only inadvertently helping that Agenda?
If you have kerosene spilt all over your house, there is going to be a large fire. That way any agenda will find it very easy to create chaos by tossing in a match.

TTP is your ISIS and that threat has been there for years just as Al Qaeda of the Peninsula ( Yemen ) has been there for years but uses the ISIS flag now, changes nothing worthless articles.

India will assist Pakistan as well as Afghanistan(if their governments want) if scenario like Iraq arises.Radicalisation of Pak's defence forces isn't hidden now. So be watchful.
Radicalisation of pak armed forces are you in your senses? Pakistan army and airforce are in no way radicalised and have no single person who is in it as they have been fighting radicals for 13 years. Navy hmm yes there could be a few but not army or airforce. If the army was radicalised by now the ttp would have been in islamabad

ISIS will be killed by the Taliban, remember their caliph is Mullah Umar, and the Taliban have already issued Fatwas saying support for ISIS is treachery that is punishable by death.

They also have to contend with Pakistan's armed forces and US drones/strikes.

Looks like a major turf war is imminent between ISIS and Taliban :butcher:

I think ISIS will supplant every other militant group in the world, they just have too much momentum and there control over large lands and cash of Iraq has given them legitimacy. So in conclusion, Taliban will yield to them. We are already seeing signs with some commanders swearing loyalty to Baghdadi, in other words not good for anyone.

Ironically Indians need not worry, they will not get past the PA.

ISIS will be killed by the Taliban, remember their caliph is Mullah Umar, and the Taliban have already issued Fatwas saying support for ISIS is treachery that is punishable by death.

They also have to contend with Pakistan's armed forces and US drones/strikes.

I have seen a lot of people saying Mullah Omar declared himself Caliph, he never did this afaik is there a source for this thing? He was called Ameerul Mumineen by his followers but so is the King of Morocco.

This threat of ISIS should not be taken easy especially after losing 50000 people...
We still have those terror producing hate preaching MADressahs all across the country...
ISIS can exploit the underlying sectarian tensions in the society more so than the Taliban because of the latter's tribal identity not appealing to main stream Pakistan

I have seen a lot of people saying Mullah Omar declared himself Caliph, he never did this afaik is there a source for this thing? He was called Ameerul Mumineen by his followers but so is the King of Morocco.

That's true, he himself has never declared to be the amir, apparently in-line with the first four caliphs who did the same, i.e. they were elected and put forward by representatives of the Muslims. In Umar's case the Taliban view him as head of the Muslims in Khorasan.

Karachi

suicide bomber ( bomb ) heard in the background, vid of a Shia mosque/shrine

What a devil. May Allah curse these people.

Never underestimate them. Oscar is right. Be prepared for the worst fitna than TTP. Allah reham karay, this is really alarming!

Altaf Hussain was drunk as usual,do not take this guy seriously.

But he said right about ISIS.

I ALSO SAW ISIS FLAG IN KARACHI DUDE WE R FUKED.
Jamati islami mullahs are involved in these activities.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom