What's new

ISIS threat has entered Pakistan: Altaf Hussain

Looks like a major turf war is imminent between ISIS and Taliban :butcher:

This Terror group have become very wise now a days. they do not fight in between but complement each others. You can see how they operate in Pakistan with in co ordination without any in fighting.

Never underestimate them. Oscar is right. Be prepared for the worst fitna than TTP. Allah reham karay, this is really alarming!

Yaar listen I am not underestimating any thing and yes I know what Oscar means to say but what actually I am trying to say is it's not like someone is coming from outside the country it's all the same setup which keep on trying to gather again and again with new names so I wants to say that we must not freak out with this name changing or else this mole may become a mountain.

And cant these very people be only inadvertently helping that Agenda?
If you have kerosene spilt all over your house, there is going to be a large fire. That way any agenda will find it very easy to create chaos by tossing in a match.

You are right but why we ourself make a fuss out of it instead try to fix the problem.
BC nooray also working for those punk a$$ saudi kings and fuelling these factions. You know what I think, I believe nooras are major supporter of these mofos and i wish they with their family be butchered in the streets I hate them and their associates.

IS IS is the last thing Pakistan wants .. it will turn china in to its enemy . Due to internal province of china is been oven taken by terrorist slowly but steadily . Pakistan must act against isis as it's main goal is to capture territories as possible and grown upon it . Carefull guys

The same opinion that the Prophet held against the people of Bani Quraydha.
Only a few among them were wicked but all eventually died a dogs death.

So I take it that you support this bombing by TTP, but you are against the TTP ? Last time you were against the TTP.
Who knows they targeted a military checkpoint ?

You are right but why we ourself make a fuss out of it instead try to fix the problem.
BC nooray also working for those punk a$$ saudi kings and fuelling these factions. You know what I think, I believe nooras are major supporter of these mofos and i wish they with their family be butchered in the streets I hate them and their associates.

If you dont make a fuss, how will you highlight the problem?

If you dont make a fuss, how will you highlight the problem?

یارا برادر بلکل ٹھیک کہ رہے ہو :D :D.
Indeed you are right we are as a country in such a condition that if we didn't creat a fuss out of mole no one's gonna notice.

well Altaf hussian was right about taliban coming to karachi .. he was the only leader shouting that Talibans are coming to karachi but everyone just laugh ,including our rangers ..and now when rangers A$$ been kicked by talibans , they are doing operation , still rangers are unable to penetrate many areas in karachi ,, including Safora goth , Afghan basti , mango pir etc ...

if ISIS gets their feet here , than we will be fcuked ..... there is no doubt that JI and JUI will facilitate them and give them political umbrella ... there is no shortage of jihadi in pakistan

Nothing new. There are thousands(if not Tens of thousands) ISIS Sympthizers across Pakistan and this is a Shit storm we are ill prepared for. Everybody should arm themselves and be prepared to defend their family from these soon to be rising butchering dogs.

But dont we believe that Pakistan is a largely moderate society which has vehemently opposed the Taliban in the past? The reason for the success in the operations against religious psychopathy?

Mod :-/ ... Having seen a flag and wall chalking seriously proves something ??? Come on you guys what's wrong with you ??? If some stupid *** jerk hoist a flag for some money or some chutia faggot who earlier self proclaimed Talibs and now after losing grounds and been butt fu(ked by army just trying to find out new ways to bring their dead ghosts alive and in this desperate attempt they are wall chalking here and there WTF is this ???
BC just **** this Wahhabi faction here in Pakistan and every things will return to normal!

Yes it does, my dear friend. Consider it like an advertisement, targeting the right audience and put in place because of one simple reason, there is demand for it. Otherwise, why waste money and resources on advertisement if either the product is not commercial or the people just wont buy it?

But dont we believe that Pakistan is a largely moderate society which has vehemently opposed the Taliban in the past? The reason for the success in the operations against religious psychopathy?

With a population above a 180 million.. even 1% of a moderate society poses an extreme danger to itself and the rest of the world.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom