What's new

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

Is Europe heading for a major crisis?

• Total voters
Dude,truth is that snackbarians like you are to dumb and backward to conquer such a superior civilisation.We might discuss it on the net but the cold ,hard truth is that you're to stupid and primitive and even Allah can't change this.,,primitive savagers can't conquer superior civilisations,no matter how many times per day they pray to a rock in the desert.
Dude, bro, i understand your frustration but no need to insult the religion of all Muslims.

do you realize that you are inviting genocide on your people? the US and Russia are not going to save you from fascism. the US was perfectly content to sell IBM computers and GM cars to Germany. Russia signed a nonaggression pact with Germany. NOBODY will. Chinese learned the hard way. and no we won't save you either, since you are essentially egging them on to genocide you.

take this as a friendly reminder that being a minority from a weak region is bad but egging the host country to genocide you is insane.

you expect me to feel sad for these pathetic white people after all the sh!t they've done to Muslim countries; from colonization, to genocide, from robbing our lands of resources to supporting terrorist organizations like ISIS in the name of democracy.

we don't need USA or Russia, they can't do crap because they're at each others throats. USA will support Al-qaeda and ISIS if it means harming Russia.

let these pathetic Europeans taste the bitterness of mass invasion and colonization. We will make sure that Europe becomes a colony of the middle east. Its time the roles reverse.

Dude,truth is that snackbarians like you are to dumb and backward to conquer such a superior civilisation.We might discuss it on the net but the cold ,hard truth is that you're to stupid and primitive and even Allah can't change this.,,primitive savagers can't conquer superior civilisations,no matter how many times per day they pray to a rock in the desert.
Ha ha, buddy you can't even contain your frustration.

You pathetic whimpy white men are too sissy to even pick up a gun for your own countries LOL:

Three Quarter of Europeans would Refuse To fight For Their Countries

That's why your women need some black and asian love if you know what i mean, they need men, not faggots.

Soon my friend you will see half breeds all over Europe, oops, i meant Eurabia:

My fascist friend, i present to you the future of Eurabia:

JS62445381[1].jpg

What you are asking for mate is a full scale ethic cleansing of ISLAM from the Europe.

I pray that you and your fellow ISIS make more trouble in mainland Europe. Bomb a few churches, convert some minors, ask for Sharia, do all the things which you are wont to do.

You are strengthening the hands of the folks like UKIP and the like. If the commoners join them, the holocaust will look like a walk in the park, because unlike the Jews, the Islamic extremists do have blood on their hands. Uncle Sam will pitch in and Russia will being its own pogrom.

Remember the Russian cleansing of Crimea? The used napalm on the Islamic extremists.
Lol, all i have to say is this:

Last edited:
You do realize the only logical conclusion of such an aggressive thought process is ethnic cleansing and/or aggressive deportation in Europe right? Is it Karma?

Most posters in here are to stupid to see that this will be the only logical conclusion.Liberal views in Europe will go down the drain in a jiffy....I give it 4-6 years.Muslims in Europe are in a giant trap

This is what they want as if you do nothing then t hey win and if you ethnic cleanse then your goodwill in rest of the world diminish so they win.

You say it's trap for them and i say it's trap for you. (just another perspective)

Russia was actually perfectly fine having a treaty of non-aggression (dividing up Poland between them) to that fascist regime until they were betrayed.

Likewise the US as a whole was fine staying neutral and out of "European Wars" (except selling arms and supplies to the allies). Both were dragged in to the problem due to direct attacks on themselves, they certainly didn't take the initiative.
sorry to disappoint you my nazi friend but this isn't the 1940's anymore, there's 1.5 billion of us, while there's less than 200 million whimpy white men, who mind you, are too sissy to fight for their countries.

we out breed your weak race, and we will take over Europe, i mean Eurabia. we will take your women and breed more half race children, we will make sure whites get mixed out of existence.

Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050 | UK news | The Guardian

America's Evolving Look: Census Shows White Deaths Outpace White Births - US News

Looks like your women don't want white babies anymore :lol:

kIk5Wnk[1].png

Teen-mixed-race-families[1].jpg

mixed-race-family-outdoors[1].jpg

Last edited:
you expect me to feel sad for these pathetic white people after all the sh!t they've done to Muslim countries; from colonization, to genocide, from robbing our lands of resources to supporting terrorist organizations like ISIS in the name of democracy.

we don't need USA or Russia, they can't do crap because they're at each others throats. USA will support Al-qaeda and ISIS if it means harming Russia.

let these pathetic Europeans taste the bitterness of mass invasion and colonization. We will make sure that Europe becomes a colony of the middle east. Its time the roles reverse.

I don't ask you to feel sad. I'm telling you to be careful. Never underestimate how brutal Europeans can be. Europe is only 70 years away from fascism.

Loool. The truth is muslims only exploit tolerance to spread terrorism and chaos. As long as they are tolerated they will keep barking with strong words but once they are put in their place as it happened in countries like Burma, Israel etc. they cry "discrimination and oppression" like little bitches. They are not only troublemakers in Europe or other western countries, they trouemakers in the entire world including in China and other Asian countries. I think in the future annoyance caused by these cult worshipping zombies will unite the entire world into wiping this out once and for all. Already they managed to anger all the major countries in the world - USA, Russia and China. Far-right in the west is also taking how China contains islamism as inspiration to deal with their own situation. It's good to see the world unites for a common cause once in life.

Loool. The truth is muslims only exploit tolerance to spread terrorism and chaos. As long as they are tolerated they will keep barking with strong words but once they are put in their place as it happened in countries like Burma, Israel etc. they cry "discrimination and oppression" like little bitches. They are not only troublemakers in Europe or other western countries, they trouemakers in the entire world including in China and other Asian countries. I think in the future annoyance caused by these cult worshipping zombies will unite the entire world into wiping this out once and for all. Already they managed to anger all the major countries in the world - USA, Russia and China. Far-right in the west is also taking how China contains islamism as inspiration to deal with their own situation. It's good to see the world unites for a common cause once in life.
watch?v=-dlXCrpKTt0

This is what they want as if you do nothing then t hey win and if you ethnic cleanse then your goodwill in rest of the world diminish so they win.

You say it's trap for them and i say it's trap for you. (just another perspective)

Presumably at that point global opinion would be a secondary consideration. It is a deterrant, but not an absolute one. Especially when it is judged that deterrant is not backed by force.

I should stress this is extremely unlikely, just as it is extremely unlikely that all these people are in a coordinated and deliberate plot to culturally change Europe to Muslim standards..

sorry to disappoint you my nazi friend but this isn't the 1940's anymore, there's 1.5 billion of us, while there's less than 200 million whimpy white men, who mind you, are too sissy to fight for their countries.

we out breed your weak race, and we will take over Europe, i mean Eurabia. we will take your women and breed more half race children, we will make sure whites get mixed out of existence.

Non-whites will be majority in US and Europe by 2050 | UK news | The Guardian

America's Evolving Look: Census Shows White Deaths Outpace White Births - US News

Looks like your women don't want white babies anymore :lol:

Wow, first time i've been accused of being Nazi haha.
Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to this you have lost this debate my racist friend!:D

1.5 billion muslim refugees living in Europe is news to me!:o:

You are barking up the wrong tree if you are trying to get a reaction out of me with these race-related statistics, I don't hold race with as much importance as you do, rather my weakness is preconceptions based on nationality with emphasis on culture, that is a more important determinant to a person's identity than the simple color of their skin (unless the culture you grow up in makes it so, which kind of just proves the point).

I try to curb this though as it still can easily lead to weak generalizations.

Last edited:
@waz @Jungibaaz

Delete thread by unprofessional, hoax site 'FrontPageMag', it's equivalent to Alex Jones media, atlhough that is still far better.

Most posters in here are to stupid to see that this will be the only logical conclusion.Liberal views in Europe will go down the drain in a jiffy....I give it 4-6 years.Muslims in Europe are in a giant trap

Agree. Once Europeans start realizing that they have been befooled by Islamic zealots, there will be serious repercussions and EU will abandon its liberal character. God forbid we might even see re-emergence of skinheads, NeoNazism, this time all over Europe. Europe's dwindling economic condition will be adding fuel to the fire.

The gorilla in the room is if Europe doesn't take these refugees in - who will? There own brethren refuse to do so.

We can't just leave them to die in this day and age of cell phone cameras and internet. The problem is not the people but the culture/ideology, that can always be changed. Americans are good at that, they take intolerant people and over generations change their views. Maybe that is what is needed here?

Last edited:
Presumably at that point global opinion would be a secondary consideration. It is a deterrant, but not an absolute one. Especially when it is judged that deterrant is not backed by force.

I should stress this is extremely unlikely, just as it is extremely unlikely that all these people are in a coordinated and deliberate plot to culturally change Europe to Muslim standards..

It isn't as unlikely as you think. I know alot of Europeans (Swiss, French, Italian, Ukrainian and Russian). Diluting national identity and changing demographics is their red line. It is almost certain that Europe will run out of tolerance before the end of the refugee tide, and if the refugees start trouble, it's going to be bad. Real bad. Human rights in Europe only has a 70 year history. Remember what most American immigrants were fleeing during the 19th and early 20th centuries when they were running away from Poland, Italy and Germany?

Agree. Once Europeans start realizing that they have been befooled by Islamic zealots, there will be serious repercussions and EU will abandon its liberal character. God forbid we might even see re-emergence of skinheads, NeoNazism, this time all over Europe. Europe's dwindling economic condition will be adding fuel to the fire.

The European liberal face is just that - a face. The core of European identity is the same one that has led to pogroms. Small amounts of minorities - grudglingly accepted. But a large, hostile, yet powerless minority?

do you realize that you are inviting genocide on your people? the US and Russia are not going to save you from fascism. the US was perfectly content to sell IBM computers and GM cars to Germany. Russia signed a nonaggression pact with Germany. NOBODY will. Chinese learned the hard way. and no we won't save you either, since you are essentially egging them on to genocide you.

take this as a friendly reminder that being a minority from a weak region is bad but egging the host country to genocide you is insane.

You have no idea the brutality that Europeans are capable of. "Today's world" is very fragile. You and I both know this. They are egging on their own genocide. This is insanity.

It's insanity for the sane people, not for these brainwashed zealots, ask them and they will tell you that this life is not real, the real life is waiting for them on the other side, in heaven, and jihad is the sure shot way to achieve that. Thousands of brainwashed Muslim youths are leaving their safe and peaceful homes in UK and going to a war zone to fight their holy war for ISIS because it makes perfect sense to them.

It's in. sanity for the sane people, not for these brainwashed zealots, ask them and they will tell you that this life is not real, the real life is waiting for them on the other side, in heaven, and jihad is the sure shot way to achieve that. Thousands of brainwashed Muslim youths are leaving their safe and peaceful homes in UK and going to a war zone to fight their holy war for ISIS because it makes perfect sense to them.

ISIS is morden day facism. People today ignoring them. Becouse they think it is not going to spread from a certain area. like when Hitler was gaining stangth everybody ignored him..

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom