What's new

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

Is Europe heading for a major crisis?

• Total voters
Stop it pls. It will serve no purpose. :)

"As much as I despise the twisted mentality you carry, but let me make it simple, you are one ignorant lost soul whose daily job is to malign Islam, hate Muslims, and throw racist comments. And this ain't even harming Islam a bit, keep doing whatever you are doing suits a racist like you and people who rated you for this comment."

Awww. Poor innocent Muslims are being targeted all over the world. From India to Sri Lanka to USA... :(

The more you resist the more you will think about it, no worries, and that is what matters.

That is a great objective then I must admit. It must matter to us. Wow. :enjoy:

Objective ha ha ha. no.

This is bound to happen no need to set any goals and objectives for it. May be not you, but your grand children or their grand children, so when I said no worries I meant no worries.

It's a palindrome. Automatically doubled.
One serious question - do you really believe that Islam(and Islam alone) will rule the world one day? :)

Ask Christians if they don't believe Jesus would return, Ask Jews if they don't believe their Messiah will come and enforce worship of One God, even if Muslims are wiped off of the face of the world it will happen. In bigger scheme of things for all three no one else matters. Let me be blunt here Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans they don't matter, even if Muslims cease to exist on earth which these latter wish so badly.

And regarding your question about rule of Islam, what do you mean by rule?

Let me be blunt here Buddhists, Hindus, Pagans they don't matter
Thanks. :) @levina Please don't accuse me of being unfair in the future for seeing the reality.
Irfan(that's your name if I remember correctly) - no hard feelings. :tup: Our(mainly Indians) belief system is different. We believe all are equally pure and manifestations of divinity. You believe that we will face the wrath of Mehdi on the Judgement day for worshiping the Wrong God. Let's end at that. There can't be a logical debate about this. :D

@GURU DUTT @SrNair @Spectre @jbgt90 @magudi @Guynextdoor2@Mike_Brando @ranjeet @HariPrasad @ayesha.a

Also I don't want ANYONE to abuse him for his views. He is actually quite liberal and the views above is pretty central to the Islamic faith. Just know the reality, come to terms with it. But abstain from reacting. If any Indian does, I will report him.

Last edited:
Thanks. :) @levina Please don't accuse me of being unfair in the future for seeing the reality.
Irfan(that's your name if I remember correctly) - no hard feelings. :tup: Our(mainly Indians) belief system is different. We believe all are equally pure and manifestations of divinity. You believe that we will face the wrath of Mehdi on the Judgement day for worshiping the Wrong God. Let's end at that. There can't be a logical debate about this. :D

@GURU DUTT @SrNair @Spectre @jbgt90 @magudi @Guynextdoor2@Mike_Brando @ranjeet @HariPrasad @ayesha.a

Also I don't want ANYONE to abuse him for his views. He is actually quite liberal and the views above is pretty central to the Islamic faith. Just know the reality, come to terms with it. But abstain from reacting. If any Indian does, I will report him.

Would have appreciated if you had not made it look Islamic view, I had written mentioning three faiths, anyhow I cannot force you, your choice how you want to present others and choose one single sentence. Best of luck.

Would have appreciated if you had not made it look Islamic view, I had written mentioning three faiths, anyhow I cannot force you, your choice how you want to present others and choose one single sentence. Best of luck.
It NOT only an Islamic view. It is an Abrahamic view. I never denied that either. :mad:

You believe that we will face the wrath of Mehdi on the Judgement day for worshiping the Wrong God. terms with it. But abstain from reacting. If any Indian does, I will report him.

And plus you are ignorant. Work and research again, this time use some credible sources, Mehdi is not coming to punish you Pagans, he is not coming for petty issues. Lol.

It NOT only an Islamic view. It is an Abrahamic view. I never denied that either. :mad:

You made it look Islamic view only, you asked me about rule of Islam, and I told you that even if you wipe us terrorists Muslims off the face of the world, you will be facing it. To be honest we Muslims would still care for you but suppose if we are gone you will miss us badly. Guaranteed.

And plus you are ignorant. Work and research again, this time use some credible sources, Mehdi is not coming to punish you Pagans, he is not coming for petty issues. Lol.
:mad: Uff. I know. Mahdi along with Isa...to fight Dajjal...etc etc

You made it look Islamic view only
How can I make it LOOK like anything. Your post is just one scroll up. :hitwall:

Unfortunately, these extremists outfits couldn't be predicted and any body can use them with adding more BUCKS. EU will face direct threat of aftermaths of their political adventures in Middle East and as ever US will stay safe in its Semi- peninsula but destroy EU countries who are intentionally or unintentionally follow UK/US policies.

Time has come when EU should define its regional priorities independently otherwise they will be count in minority after 2060. Count down starts from now (Current Refuge Crises)

:mad: Uff. I know. Mahdi along with Isa...to fight Dajjal...etc etc

How can I make it LOOK like anything. Your post is just one scroll up. :hitwall:

If you know that then you must also know that world would be divided into two clear groups? Believers and non believers (which would include many from Muslims too). Then how did you arrive at a conclusion that Mehdi will be coming to punish pagans?

You made it look like by cherry picking, half sentence out of context that is how you made it look like, anyways this would always be a fruitless exercise, you believe what you believe and I would believe what I believe, for you it is easy for me even after believing it is not easy.

If you know that then you must also know that world would be divided into two clear groups? Believers and non believers (which would include many from Muslims too). Then how did you arrive at a conclusion that Mehdi will be coming to punish pagans?

You made it look like by cherry picking, half sentence out of context that is how you made it look like, anyways this would always be a fruitless exercise, you believe what you believe and I would believe what I believe, for you it is easy for me even after believing it is not easy.
All those who don't believe will be the looser. I will not reply a single post more regarding religion here. Thanks for understanding in advance. :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom