What's new

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

Is Europe heading for a major crisis?

• Total voters
I don't ask you to feel sad. I'm telling you to be careful. Never underestimate how brutal Europeans can be. Europe is only 70 years away from fascism.
70 years ago europeans were the only power, today its a multi polar world.

PS, Muslims aren't exactly Jews. We won't sit around like they did if fascism returns.

You think 1.5 billion Muslims will be sitting idle?? If Europeans even try to attempt a genocide on Muslims they will only swell the ranks of terrorist groups like ISIS (which Europeans themselves created BTW).

Wow, first time i've been accused of being Nazi haha.
Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to this you have lost this debate my racist friend!:D

1.5 billion muslim refugees living in Europe is news to me!:o:

You are barking up the wrong tree if you are trying to get a reaction out of me with these race-related statistics, I don't hold race with as much importance as you do, rather my weakness is preconceptions based on nationality with emphasis on culture, that is a more important determinant to a person's identity than the simple color of their skin (unless the culture you grow up in makes it so, which kind of just proves the point).

I try to curb this though as it still can easily lead to weak generalizations.

Ha ha, my closet nazi friend, you were the one who was betting on fascism to come back in your previous posts.

Soon enough, at the current pace there will be 1.5 billion Muslims in Europe.

I don't hold race with as much importance

Then stop sh!tting your pants over the fact that Europe will become majority Muslim within 2 decades more.

It's insanity for the sane people, not for these brainwashed zealots, ask them and they will tell you that this life is not real, the real life is waiting for them on the other side, in heaven, and jihad is the sure shot way to achieve that. Thousands of brainwashed Muslim youths are leaving their safe and peaceful homes in UK and going to a war zone to fight their holy war for ISIS because it makes perfect sense to them.
Don't forget to add the part where British intelligence encouraged those "thousands of brainwashed Muslim youths" to join ISIS in the fight against Assad for "freedom and democracy":

Terror trial collapses after fears of deep embarrassment to security services | UK news | The Guardian

The prosecution of a Swedish national accused of terrorist activities in Syria has collapsed at the Old Bailey after it became clear Britain’s security and intelligence agencies would have been deeply embarrassed had a trial gone ahead, the Guardian can reveal.

His lawyers argued that British intelligence agencies were supporting the same Syrian opposition groups as he was, and were party to a secret operation providing weapons and non-lethal help to the groups, including the Free Syrian Army.

“Given that there is a reasonable basis for believing that the British were themselves involved in the supply of arms, if that’s so, it would be an utter hypocrisy to prosecute someone who has been involved in the armed resistance.”

:eek::woot::cheesy::lol:

Don't forget to add the part where British intelligence encouraged those "thousands of brainwashed Muslim youths" to join ISIS in the fight against Assad for "freedom and democracy":

I am not saying that British or Americans are angels..but the rabid radicalism was already there, and that's why they could exploit it for some perceived gain.

And I don't think that British intelligence encouraged the UK youths to join ISIS..I wonder how the UK Muslims became so radicalized while living in a modern liberal country like UK.

Ha ha, my closet nazi friend, you were the one who was betting on fascism to come back in your previous posts.

Soon enough, at the current pace there will be 1.5 billion Muslims in Europe.

Then stop sh!tting your pants over the fact that Europe will become majority Muslim within 2 decades more.

You clearly have no comprehension about what I was actually talking about, that is ok just go read it again. Not everything is in terms of race.

Please do not reply until you have fully understood what I posted.

As a hint,
Use FairandUnbiased posts, he understands, though his view of European society is somewhat more negative then mine. Hell maybe that will be a plus for you!

And who's this mysterious ISIS guy who said such things? Just another anti refugees BS thread.

Why your country didn't accept any refugee?

There's 500k Syrians in my country who came after the war plus 250k who were here before the war and got unlimited visas to stay, how many are in your country?

There's 500k Syrians in my country who came after the war plus 250k who were here before the war and got unlimited visas to stay, how many are in your country?

Last heard, Saudi Arabia refused to take these refugees.

take this as a friendly reminder that being a minority from a weak region is bad but egging the host country to genocide you is insane.

Sadly this is what Wahabis want. Wahabism thrives in broken and conflict ridden regions. They want every European to turn against Muslims, in turn the Wahabis use that as a tool to recruit Muslims youths which in turn fuels hatred against Islam. It's a vicious never ending circle. Only way to end this circle is to dismantle the terrorist funding nation of Saudi Arabia.

Most posters in here are to stupid to see that this will be the only logical conclusion.Liberal views in Europe will go down the drain in a jiffy....I give it 4-6 years.Muslims in Europe are in a giant trap
Will the Left liberal give way so easily? I hardly think so. Europeans are stupidly naive and ridiculously politically correct.

Halal KFC?
No. Syrian cuisine.

The Europeans Should have STOPPED IMMIGRATION completely.

Their culture is being diluted and destroyed. with each passing decade.

WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ABOUT MUSLIMS IN GENERAL.

You hate the western world its culture its values YET when in trouble YOU FLOCK TO EUROPE in your millions.

WHY ??????

Stay in your BROTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES IE Saudi Pakistan & Afghanistan

why are you bringing a BURDEN ON TO EUROPE ????

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom