What's new

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

Is Europe heading for a major crisis?

• Total voters
Getting weapons is no big deal, ever heard of dark web? They do home delivery too.
what is dark web ??

EU is in a lot of mess.. its naive to even think that IS wont try to infiltrate as much terrorist as possible.. wait for another 10 they will deman sharia and then terrorist activities..

Most posters in here are to stupid to see that this will be the only logical conclusion.Liberal views in Europe will go down the drain in a jiffy....I give it 4-6 years.Muslims in Europe are in a giant trap
And should we be scared of a bunch of whimpy White men who can't even stand up to their own women?? LMAO!!

If any of you Europeans even think of doing anything similar to the Nazis, expect a visit from Uncle Sam and a ram rod from Uncle Ivan in the East. Looks like there's hell to pay and everyone wants a piece of the pie.

These pathetic Europeans invaded, looted, colonized our countries, funded terrorist organizations in our Muslim countries, and now they cry like a bunch of girls because we're pouring into their lands, taking their women, and out breeding them??

Too bad my fascist friends, because payback's a bitch.

And should we be scared of a bunch of whimpy White men who can't even stand up to their own women?? LMAO!!

If any of you Europeans even think of doing anything similar to the Nazis, expect a visit from Uncle Sam and a ram rod from Uncle Ivan in the East. Looks like there's hell to pay and everyone wants a piece of the pie.

These pathetic Europeans invaded, looted, colonized our countries, funded terrorist organizations in our Muslim countries, and now they cry like a bunch of girls because we're pouring into their lands, taking their women, and out breeding them??

Isn't USA & Europe in the same team, sharing similar views? Why do you think Uncle Sam will go against the Europe?

what is dark web ??

EU is in a lot of mess.. its naive to even think that IS wont try to infiltrate as much terrorist as possible.. wait for another 10 they will deman sharia and then terrorist activities..

Basically an area that is not indexed by search engines and hidden for a reason, where you can get your hands on a lot of shady stuff.

Read somewhere that a large majority of the refugees were actually men, (like over 70%!) that seems very strange!

Deportation to where?
In the case of the thought process I stated above where the refugees view Europe taking them in as their right and Europe's karma?

Wherever, at that point they will scarcely care. Africa? Middle East? Wherever to get them out of their countries. They can live in an environment more suited to their culture and values if they are trying to totally replace European culture and values.

Such a thought process as I clarified above leads to isolation and acting out. Enough of that can shift the political winds (as we see in Europe today) eventually leading to actions that right now sound horrifying (forced deportation and ethnic cleansing).

to people who say it is impossible, it's happened before in recent history in Europe. It is a horrible evil, but it can happen if a populace with power feels itself justified against a minority.

Isn't USA & Europe in the same team, sharing similar views? Why do you think Uncle Sam will go against the Europe?
Its possible, if the political winds don't shift the same way in the US. Muslims here have been more successful in integration, or perhaps the US has been more successful at integrating them? In any case they are not seen as a minority causing problems in the general 'social consensus' (as weird as that sounds) in the US, so the thought of ethnic cleansing or forced en-masse deportations of refugees would horrify at this time. If these immigrants were seen as a fifth column though? Well look at what happened to the Japanese. Sure it was injustice, and yes there were apologies and compensation later, but at the time people were very paranoid, and it happened.

Last edited:

LOL whimpy white men ? You only have courage when you gang up....most of the cases,one on one you're a nobody.The Russians don't give a damn about you,they're actually the ones encouraging,financing the extreme right wing in Europe and they're more intolerant than Europeans.They'll probably flock to Europe to help ,like they did in Bosnia.Who wnts to have a giant emirate as a direct neighbour ?

ISIS wouldn't have existed in the first place had that bastard Bush not invaded Iraq.
How about we go back further ? ISIS would not have existed in the first place had that bastard Saddam Hussein not invaded Kuwait, thereby embedding suspicions into everyone, including Bush.

You attacked the middle east countries and destabliased them, well...now what ever happens is Karma
The ME was fairly stabilized. Guess who really destabilized the region ?

Just like Uncle Sam forced apartheid South Africa to end their racism against Black Africans. If another fascist regime rises in Europe i can assure you USA and Russia will team up to annihilate it just as they did in the 1940's.

LOL whimpy white men ? You only have courage when you gang up....most of the cases,one on one you're a nobody.The Russians don't give a damn about you,they're actually the ones encouraging,financing the extreme right wing in Europe and they're more intolerant than Europeans.They'll probably flock to Europe to help ,like they did in Bosnia.Who wnts to have a giant emirate as a direct neighbour ?
White men who can't even stand up to their own women pose no threat to other men. That is why your White women prefer black and asian men because we're more masculine. We don't take shit from women, unlike sissy white men.

PS, You don't really think the Ivan's give a dam about Europe now do you? They know very well that the same right wingers would try to attack them again like they did in 1940's, just as they are doing in Ukraine

Just like Uncle Sam forced apartheid South Africa to end their racism against Black Africans. If another fascist regime rises in Europe i can assure you USA and Russia will team up to annihilate it just as they did in the 1940's.

White men who can't even stand up to their own women pose no threat to other men. That is why your White women prefer black and asian men because we're more masculine. We don't take shit from women, unlike sissy white men.

PS, You don't really think the Ivan's give a dam about Europe now do you? They know very well that the same right wingers would try to attack them again like they did in 1940's, just as they are doing in Ukraine

What you are asking for mate is a full scale ethic cleansing of ISLAM from the Europe.

I pray that you and your fellow ISIS make more trouble in mainland Europe. Bomb a few churches, convert some minors, ask for Sharia, do all the things which you are wont to do.

You are strengthening the hands of the folks like UKIP and the like. If the commoners join them, the holocaust will look like a walk in the park, because unlike the Jews, the Islamic extremists do have blood on their hands. Uncle Sam will pitch in and Russia will being its own pogrom.

Remember the Russian cleansing of Crimea? The used napalm on the Islamic extremists.

In the case of the thought process I stated above where the refugees view Europe taking them in as their right and Europe's karma?

Wherever, at that point they will scarcely care. Africa? Middle East? Wherever to get them out of their countries. They can live in an environment more suited to their culture and values if they are trying to totally replace European culture and values.

Such a thought process as I clarified above leads to isolation and acting out. Enough of that can shift the political winds (as we see in Europe today) eventually leading to actions that right now sound horrifying (forced deportation and ethnic cleansing).

to people who say it is impossible, it's happened before in recent history in Europe. It is a horrible evil, but it can happen if a populace with power feels itself justified against a minority.

Its possible, if the political winds don't shift the same way in the US. Muslims here have been more successful in integration, or perhaps the US has been more successful at integrating them? In any case they are not seen as a minority causing problems in the general 'social consensus' (as weird as that sounds) in the US, so the thought of ethnic cleansing or forced en-masse deportations of refugees would horrify at this time. If these immigrants were seen as a fifth column though? Well look at what happened to the Japanese. Sure it was injustice, and yes there were apologies and compensation later, but at the time people were very paranoid, and it happened.

I asked 'deportation to where' for a reason, if they go on to set a bad example in Europe, which they probably will, then no country would take them in, their homeland is in the hands of ISIS, you just cannot exterminate millions in today's world, nor you can send them to south pole...it's easy to pull a Trojan horse in, but much more difficult to deal with it once it is in. Besides, the fact that Europe is borderless will complicate things further.

Forget about the ISIS, there are news reports stating that they are already demanding halal relief food and messing up with the locals, and this is when they are in distress, I wonder what they will do once they are settled in Europe. Many of them are still carrying the radical ideology in their heads that messed up their homeland in the first place...I think this will prove to be a costly invitation, the best way to deal with it was to compel Saudi Arab to take them in.

How about we go back further ? ISIS would not have existed in the first place had that bastard Saddam Hussein not invaded Kuwait, thereby embedding suspicions into everyone, including Bush.

The ME was fairly stabilized. Guess who really destabilized the region ?

True, it started with the Saddam's invasion of Kuwait, and it went out of hand with the irresponsible 2nd gulf war and further attempt to bring democracy to certain parts of ME...to be fair.

First, Europe is not South Africa.
Second, things may go bad only if these people try to make a Syria out of Europe, in that case the USA will not side with these people.

Russia was actually perfectly fine having a treaty of non-aggression (dividing up Poland between them) to that fascist regime until they were betrayed.

Likewise the US as a whole was fine staying neutral and out of "European Wars" (except selling arms and supplies to the allies). Both were dragged in to the problem due to direct attacks on themselves, they certainly didn't take the initiative.

do you realize that you are inviting genocide on your people? the US and Russia are not going to save you from fascism. the US was perfectly content to sell IBM computers and GM cars to Germany. Russia signed a nonaggression pact with Germany. NOBODY will. Chinese learned the hard way. and no we won't save you either, since you are essentially egging them on to genocide you.

take this as a friendly reminder that being a minority from a weak region is bad but egging the host country to genocide you is insane.

I asked 'deportation to where' for a reason, if they go on to set a bad example in Europe, which they probably will, then no country would take them in, their homeland is in the hands of ISIS, you just cannot exterminate millions in today's world, nor you can send them to south pole...it's easy to pull a Trojan horse in, but much more difficult to deal with it once it is in. Besides, the fact that Europe is borderless will complicate things further.

You have no idea the brutality that Europeans are capable of. "Today's world" is very fragile. You and I both know this. They are egging on their own genocide. This is insanity.

Dude,truth is that snackbarians like you are to dumb and backward to conquer such a superior civilisation.We might discuss it on the net but the cold ,hard truth is that you're to stupid and primitive and even Allah can't change this.,,primitive savagers can't conquer superior civilisations,no matter how many times per day they pray to a rock in the desert.

Last edited:
Dude,truth is that snackbarians like you are to dumb and backward to conquer such a superior civilisation.We might discuss it on the net but the cold ,hard truth is that you're to stupid and primitive and even Allah can't change this.,,primitive savagers can't conquer superior civilisations,no matter how many times per day they pray to a rock in the desert.
If that’s the case why are you so angry?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom