What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

Lol My family didnt escape. They moved to Sweden well before the revolution you little faggoty fucktard. :lol:

Last time I checked you were the one that started the gay anologies. That's apparently how you role. I am fine with that as long as I have nothing to do with it.

Besides you have a long way to go retard. You ignore my facts and just reply to my last sentence in that post.:lol:

Sure, why don't they move back to the paradise that is Iran then with you joining them?:lol:

Bangladeshi nurses did not opt to return and now working for ISIS government. ;)

well woopteedo.

They are choosing to work for a mass murdering, mass raping terrorists, and every single moment they draw breath is an Insult to Muslims, because I am sure they are so batshit insane I am sure even a Non-Muslim like me can be sure nothing they say can be found in the Quran.

Pakistan in BC ki leta yun nahi ... maro haramio ko. I want to abuse these arses to the fullest.

Last time I checked you were the one that started the gay anologies. That's apparently how you role. I am fine with that as long as I have nothing to do with it.

Besides you have a long way to go retard. You ignore my facts and just reply to my last sentence in that post.:lol:

Sure, why don't they move back to the paradise that is Iran then with you joining them?:lol:

By the same token, why dont you move back to KSA? Get out of Denmark if you think KSA is such a paradise.
See, in reality I dont care and dont think its relevant.
But this is like the 1000th time you bring up the location of my family and myself. :lol:
Stop obsessing about where me and my family lives you dumb fucking roach.

And I dont respond to your previous "facts" because they are all a bunch of incoherent crap with no foundation in the reality on the ground.

May be ISIS is not portrayed well in international media. They considered India to be friends when Indian govt was dealing with ISIS.

Girls stats that once captors told them "You are Indians, we have nothing against you. We consider you as our sisters."

One thing is for sure, Indians have now soft corner for ISIS irrespective of what west considers them.
They are clever, they don't want negative publicity,nor do they want to open multiple fronts at the same time as they will lose,they want to fight one war at a time until they have fully taken over the country and established themselves.
Once that happens, what they said about India as friends will quickly change to enemies.
Don't think of the soft corner for ISIS, that is exactly the kind of publicity and good PR campaign they want when they want to recruit Muslims for jihad against India.This soft corner for them is where recruitment starts.
Realize the motive and true intentions of the enemy and treat them accordingly, don't be fooled by gestures.

Germany invaded Soviet Union after signing Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact (Non-aggression pact)
Japan bombed pearl harbour after signing a friendship treaty of USA
History is full of such incidents.
Until they gain strength they won't challenge or harm people of other nations once they have strength they will.

Last edited:
By the same token, why dont you move back to KSA? Get out of Denmark if you think KSA is such a paradise.
See, in reality I dont care and dont think its relevant.
But this is like the 1000th time you bring up the location of my family and myself. :lol:
Stop obsessing about where me and my family lives you dumb fucking roach.

And I dont respond to your previous "facts" because they are all a bunch of incoherent crap with no foundation in the reality on the ground.

Unlike you I am not living permanently in Europe nor am I the son of migrants. Besides I have ancestral ties to Europe on my mother's side. I can for instance easily get French citizenship if I wanted. By virtue of ancestry. So I am not a foreigner to Europe. You are the bigger foreigner in fact.

I am in Europe currently due to studies. I am not living here permanently.

LOL. I just mentioned the irony once. I don't care about them nor do I expect you to do the opposite.

Yes, sure it is. Well-known facts have now no "historical ground". Say what?:lol:

Keep spreading nonsense from your computer screen in Aarhus.

PS: You started the insults I just replied accordingly.

They are clever, they don't want negative publicity,nor do they want to open multiple fronts at the same time as they will lose,they want to fight one war at a time until they are fully taken over the country and established themselves.
Once that happens what they said about India as friends will quickly change to enemies.
Don't think of the soft corner for ISIS that is exactly the kind of publicity and good PR campaign they want when they want to recruit Muslims for jihad against India.This soft corner for them is where recruitment starts.
Realize the motive and true intentions of the enemy and treat them accordingly, don't be fooled by gestures.

Germany invaded Soviet Union after signing Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact (Non-aggression pact)
Japan bombed pearl harbour after signing a friendship treaty of USA
History is full of such incidents.
Until they gain strength they won't challenge or harm people of other nations once they have strength they will.

plus their video denouncing India along with China and pakistan is a giveaway.

Unlike you I am not living permanently in Europe nor am I the son of migrants. Besides I have ancestral ties to Europe on my mother's side. I can for instance easily get French citizenship if I wanted. By virtue of ancestry. So I am not a foreigner to Europe. You are the bigger foreigner in fact.

I am in Europe currently due to studies. I am not living here permanently.

LOL. I just mentioned the irony once. I don't care about them nor do I expect you to do the opposite.

Yes, sure it is. Well-known facts have now no "historical ground". Say what?:lol:

I dont care about being foreigner in Europe. And no, you havent mentioned it just once. But repeatedly, as if its somehow relevant to the discussion. Thats how incoherent that sorry excuse of a brain of yours is. :lol:

Here's what..
You have been on this forum for a little over a year and have written 11.000 posts. Im sure it would have been 20.000 or more had it not been for your remarkable inability to contain your reactionary vile behavior and your consequent 100 bans that you've accumulated.
Which would be fine, if it wasnt for the fact that half of all your posts are 10-page long essays that no one bother to reah all the way through. Dont you have something better to do than to propagate for your decadent whore-fucking Al-Saud?

Oh wait, I forgot. If you dont bend over for them like a good 2 dollar hoe, they will probably stop funding your bullshit chemical engineering education.
Anyway, I cant be wasting anymore time with an Al-Saud apologist/2 dollar-hoe and butmunch like you. :rofl:

Come back and talk to me when you stop being a gaylover hoe and keyboard warrior for House of Saud. :)

I dont care about being foreigner in Europe. And no, you havent mentioned it just once. But repeatedly, as if its somehow relevant to the discussion. Thats how incoherent that sorry excuse of a brain of yours is. :lol:

Here's what..
You have been on this forum for a little over a year and have written 11.000 posts. Im sure it would have been 20.000 or more had it not been for your remarkable inability to contain your reactionary vile behavior and your consequent 100 bans that you've accumulated.
Which would be fine, if it wasnt for the fact that half of all your posts are 10-page long essays that no one bother to reah all the way through. Dont you have something better to do than to propagate for your decadent whore-fucking Al-Saud?
Oh wait, I forgot. If you dont bend over for them like a good 2 dollar hoe, they will probably stop funding your bullshit chemical engineering education.
Anyway, I cant be wasting anymore time with a butmunch like you. :rofl:

That's because you mentioned mine you clown and because it was relevant for the discussion as it served to expose your nonsense as usual.

1.5 years and my bans can be counted on 1 hand. And 90% of them were of a 1 week duration.

Also you yourself have been banned numerous times. Like I care about being banned on a internet forum:lol:

Over half of my posts are articles, updates or photos of military or photos from the Arab world in the threads on the Arab section. I think I have posted more than 500 posts just with photos from the Arab world in 1 thread.

Yes, is that why I have received over 17.000 thanks?:lol: Apparently people do read them and it takes me a few minutes to write those posts while it takes you 10 minutes to write 2 sentences.

I don't need any founding. Education is for free in Denmark and financially my family is not lacking anything. Rather the opposite.

I have criticized every single Arab and non-Arab ruler in the ME while all I see you doing is kissing the asses of those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's while living outside of Iran and never having lived in Iran.:lol:

That's because you mentioned mine you clown and because it was relevant for the discussion as it served to expose your nonsense as usual.

1.5 years and my bans can be counted one 1 hand. And 90% of them were of a 1 week duration.

Also you yourself have been banned numerous times. Like I care about being banned on a internet forum:lol:

Half of my photos are articles, updates or photos of military or photos from the Arab world in the threads on the Arab section.

Yes, is that why I have received over 17.000 thanks?:lol: Apparently people do read them and it takes me a few minutes to write those posts while it takes you 10 minutes to write 2 sentences.

I don't need any founding. Education is for free in Denmark and financially my family is not lacking anything. Rather the opposite.

I have criticized every single Arab and non-Arab ruler in the ME while all I see you doing is kissing the asses of those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's while living outside of Iran and never having lived in Iran.:lol:

didnt-read-lol-gif-4.gif

plus their video denouncing India along with China and pakistan is a giveaway.
Exactly, they recently gave a call for Muslims in India to wage Jihad against India for their dignity.Those who think developed soft spot for ISIS are fools, you don't develop soft spot for venomous snakes it will bite you when it has a chance that's its nature.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom