What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

If there was not an Iran? Unthinkable for them. Iran is what gives them a sense of purpose, and something to rally against.

:lol:

I think it works the other way around more than anything considering the fact that some Arabs changed Iran as an entity on so many fronts forever 1400 years ago.

It's the Iranian regime that is busy trying to act more "Arab" than the Arabs themselves. It's the Iranian regime that meddles all over the Arab world. It's the Iranian regime that tries to champion the Palestinian cause while just 36 years ago Iran and Israel were allies.

Ironically in terms of migration then Iranians are also flooding UAE and other Arab countries while this never happens the other way around.

Unless you consider some Shia Arab "pigrilms" to Qom and Mashhad a few times a year for "migration".

Also it was your compatriot in this thread that started making false claims and including Arab countries when their governments have nothing to do with this and if they have it's just as much as the Iranian regime.

When did I say ISIS is only KSA or Arab's fault? My answer was directed to @Aslan who said we are responsible for this, but I merely mentioned number of fighters that join them from both Iran and other Arab states as one aspect of the situation, not generalizing the whole mess to one country or group.

Last time I checked @Aslan wrote that all parties are responsible which I also wrote. You did not write that. You tried making up false numbers and blaming the "other party" solely while denying your own involvement in the region (hardly considered positive) etc.

You don't for once think that the genocide in Syria and Al-Maliki's failed and sectariian policies to a great extent have a lot to say about the breeding ground for groups like ISIS and their counterparts (Shia militia now abducting any suspcious Sunni and killing them in Baghdad, Basra etc.)?

Last edited:
:lol:

I think it works the other way around more than anything considering the fact that some Arabs changed Iran as an entity on so many fronts forever 1400 years ago.

It's the Iranian regime that is busy trying to act more "Arab" than the Arabs themselves. It's the Iranian regime that meddles all over the Arab world. It's the Iranian regime that tries to champion the Palestinian cause while just 36 years ago Iran and Israel were allies.

Ironically in terms of migration then Iranians are also flooding UAE and other Arab countries while this never happens the other way around.

Unless you consider some Shia Arab "pigrilms" to Qom and Mashhad a few times a year for "migration".

Also it was your compatriot in this thread that started making false claims and including Arab countries when their governments have nothing to do with this and if they have it's just as much as the Iranian regime.

Last time I checked @Aslan wrote that all parties are responsible which I also wrote. You did not write that. You tried making up false numbers and blaming the "other party" solely while denying your own involvement in the region (hardly considered positive) etc.

You don't for once think that the genocide in Syria and Al-Maliki's failed and sectariian policies to a great extent have a lot to say about the breeding ground for groups like ISIS and their counterparts (Shia militia now abducting any suspcious Sunni and killing them in Baghdad, Basra etc.)?

Oh bla bla bla. Same talking points per usual.

And there is no genocide in Syria.
Its exactly that line of thinking that gave rise to ISIS, which poses much more serious threat to KSA than to Iran.
Wake up and smell the coffee and stop being an ignoramus.

Oh bla bla bla. Same talking points per usual.

And there is no genocide in Syria.
Its exactly that line of thinking that gave rise to ISIS, which poses much more serious threat to KSA than to Iran.
Wake up and smell the coffee and stop being an ignoramus.

Those are true and valid points my friend. You know this. You also know that the rivalry goes both ways. It's probably one of the most ancient rivalries.

Which line of thinking? Stating facts? That's what the populations of Iraq and Syria tell. As I said such groups do not develop in countries that are stable or in countries that have an inclusive policy to some degree.

ISIS is not a serious threat to KSA. It's a threat for the whole region. What will happen on your eastern borders when the Americans leave Afghanistan? Taliban will overrun the Afghan army in a matter of days. Pakistan next by is unstable too. You have the Kurds eying their historical chance of having a homeland for the first time, you have Iraq next by too etc.

No, both ISIS, Al-Asshead and other groups/individuals in the region are trash and have contributed to this mess. This also includes KSA and Iran.

I can tell you that I receive first hand news every second day or so from relatives in Iraq. Aside from following many major Arab forums and news outlets. On TV and written form. Almost nothing that happens escapes my nose.

Those are true and valid points my friend. You know this. You also know that the rivalry goes both ways. It's probably one of the most ancient rivalries.

Which line of thinking? Stating facts? That's what the populations of Iraq and Syria tell. As I said such groups do not develop in countries that are stable or in countries that have an inclusive policy to some degree.

ISIS is not a serious threat to KSA. It's a threat for the whole region. What will happen on your eastern borders when the Americans leave Afghanistan? Taliban will overrun the Afghan army in a matter of days. Pakistan next by is unstable too. You have the Kurds eying their historical chance of having a homeland for the first time, you have Iraq next by too etc.

No, both ISIS, Al-Asshead and other groups/individuals in the region are trash and have contributed to this mess. This also includes KSA and Iran.

I can tell you that I receive first hand news every second day or so from relatives in Iraq. Aside from following many major Arab forums and news outlets. On TV and written form. Almost nothing that happens escapes my nose.

ISIS is more threat to KSA than to Iran because of the ideology.
You have the north of KSA which is conservative Wahhabi society and you will find a lot of ISIS support there.

Mostly the crisis in Syria is due to reactionary Arab puppets regimes in the gulf (Saudi, Qatar) collaborating with Americans to destroy Syria in sectarian war.
KSA et al started the fire, and Iran has trying to put it out.

I just hope that the fire reaches your own home, so you realise the depth of your threachery and pay for your backstabbery and heinous crimes against the Syrian people.

ISIS is more threat to KSA than to Iran because of the ideology.
You have the north of KSA which is conservative Wahhabi society and you will find a lot of ISIS support there.

Mostly the crisis in Syria is due to reactionary Arab puppets regimes in the gulf (Saudi, Qatar) collaborating with Americans to destroy Syria in sectarian war.
KSA et al started the fire, and Iran has trying to put it out.

I just hope that the fire reaches your own home, so you realise the depth of your threachery and pay for your backstabbery and heinous crimes against the Syrian people.

Whatever you say. What are you talking about? Are you now trying to act like you know about Northern KSA? LOL, really? I already disproved that by using several sources and well-known facts in another thread where you made the similar unfounded claim. Other Arab users did too.

Yes, the Iranian fake wannabe Arab Mullah's who are sanctiond, isolated and well-known for their terrorism support and for being a pariah state are all innocent lambs.:lol:

It's your pariah state that is supporting and sponsering genocide in Syria that is lead by Al-Asshead. Almost all of the problems of the region can be traced back to your "glorious" Islamic revolution in 1979 when Al-Hindi gained the power.

Funny a western org is able to go these cities and view the posters and then iraqi tv gives coverage of this. Propaganda at its best. BBC, CNN, Fox News have not reported this. I do not support these militants action but they really dont need to lie.

It's your pariah state that is supporting and sponsering genocide in Syria that is lead by Al-Asshead. Almost all of the problems of the region can be traced back to your "glorious" Islamic revolution in 1979 when Al-Hindi gained the power.

You and your obsession with Assad. What on earth do you think will change if Assad (ONE person) steps down from politics?
Stupid f.uck

And what I said about north of KSA is true. Its a very conservative Wahhabi land where the central state is not as strong as for example in Hijaz.
People there, because of their tribal and conservative predispositions, sympathize with ISIS animals.

You and your obsession with Assad. What on earth do you think will change if Assad (ONE person) steps down from politics?
Stupid f.uck

It's only f.ucking retards like you that think that this is only about Al-Asshead. It's about a hideous regime that has killed more Syrians than anyone else and destroyed Syria. Just because those few Nusaryi's want to keep in power for another 40 years.

Sponsored by your failed, sanctioned, isolated and pariah terror state obviously.

I wonder who you would support if your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's started murdering thousands of Iranians and bombing most cities and doing all kind of crimes?

The next time Iran erupts I will make sure to figure out.:lol: Like in 2009.

My bet, despite you sometimes trying to lick the behind of the Mullah's for reasons unknown for me, is that you will be among the first here to denounce the Mullah's. How ironic.

It's only f.ucking retards like you that think that this is only about Al-Asshead. It's about a hideous regime that has killed more Syrians than anyone else and destroyed Syria. Just because those few Nusaryi's want to keep in power for another 40 years.

Sponsored by your failed, sanctioned, isolated and pariah terror state obviously.

I wonder who you would support if your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's started murdering thousands of Iranians and bombing most cities and doing all kind of crimes?

The next time Iran erupts I will make sure to figure out.:lol: Like in 2009.

My bet, despite you sometimes trying to lick the behind of the Mullah's for reasons unknown for me, is that you will be among the first here to denounce the Mullah's. How ironic.

No my point was that dumb IQ-deficient cretins like yourself think its exclusively about Al-Assad, given the way you talk.

And I wonder what you will think next time KSA erupts in protests (like in Qatif) and start killing people.
I guess you will be a good dog and obey your Al Saud cocksucker. lol

I dont think so that ISIS contains Muslim>
Because Islam does not allow these type of stopet activities especially raping.Raping is one of the biggest crime according to Islam.

I am sick of all these positive reporting on ISIS by Indian media and surprised to see many people even buying it.

This.

F**k ISIS.

I hope each and every one of them get what's coming to them.

No my point was that dumb IQ-deficient cretins like yourself think its exclusively about Al-Assad, given the way you talk.

And I wonder what you will think next time KSA erupts in protests (like in Qatif) and start killing people.
I guess you will be a good dog and obey your Al Saud cocksucker. lol

Retard, that has never happened because unlike you I have a much greater knowledge about Arab and Middle Eastern affairs as seen on numerous occasions on PDF.

Oh, more ignorant claims from the retard. How many people have the KSA security forces killed in Qatif? 10-15 terrorists. Rest were casualites among the security forces.

Now how many people have your gay lover Al-Asshead killed? We are talking about at least 80.000 people killed directly by his forces. Mostly civilians.

Way to go to make comparisons, retard.

Unlike you I don't care about ny rulers but any sane person can see which country is doing better and if one had to chose between the rulers most people out there would know who to choose.

I mean your own family escaped from Iran. Should that not be evidence enough? They were not that fond of licking fake wannabe Arab Mullah *** it seems.:lol:

Retard, that has never happened because unlike you I have a much greater knowledge about Arab and Middle Eastern affairs as seen on numerous occasions on PDF.

Oh, more ignorant claims from the retard. How many people have the KSA security forces killed in Qatif? 10-15 terrorists. Rest were casualites among the security forces.

Now how many people have your gay lover Al-Asshead killed? We are talking about at least 80.000 people killed directly by his forces. Mostly civilians.

Way to go to make comparisons, retard.

Unlike you I don't care about ny rulers but any sane person can see which country is doing better and if one had to chose between the rulers most people out there would know who to choose.

I mean your own family escaped from Iran. Should that not be evidence enough:lol:

Lol My family didnt escape. They moved to Sweden well before the revolution you little faggoty fucktard. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom