What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

A point I made some time back on the Syrian war. Just supporting enough to ensure that there is no victor. Pointed out that this could be the best situation for the Americans.

This war will not be contained in ME. It will spread.

A point I made some time back on the Syrian war. Just supporting enough to ensure that there is no victor. Pointed out that this could be the best situation for the Americans.

If not for the the untold suffering of innocent civilians, I wouldn't mind a bunch of religious wackos finally doing a good deed of killing each other either.

The second point is, should people be blamed for stupidity? I mean forget the west and their supposed designs, but look at the so called ismalic countries and their leadership and the average muslim too picking sides - such idiocy must be made accountable too, instead of blaming the west, just because it benefits them.

You have a good sense of humor but its absolutely no need to satirize here.
Either say something worthwhile or remain silent.
It was USA support and funding against Asad regime in first place which created ISIS in the first place??

Shia sunni bloodlust goes back to the earliest days of Islam. Even to the so called golden period. ISIS is just a detail, not the storyline. And what about the muslims who make up ISIS, what about the countless muslim countries that have funded anti Asad sentiments and those who have funded Asad??? Blaming CIA is just so hilarious when your own house is not in order in the first place.

And I did not even touch upon the islamic imperialism, the bloodshed and vandalism that caused right from day 1. CIA did not cause it.

Last edited:
“We call upon the people of this county to bring their unmarried girls so they can fulfill their duty in sex jihad for their warrior brothers in the city and anyone who will not appear will feel the full force of the Shariah [Islamic law] upon him.”

How stupid????? But then thats how terrorists are made to think.......

having a religion doesn't mean you hate other religions
it depends on your education.

about your video ... Europe ... there are a lot of reasons why the continent is down and with troubles:
1/ lot of imports from china and even now chinese do their own direct business/stores there employing only chinese
2/ immigration is just a problem not by numbers but because they don't have US system
3/ culture in France is relations/employing a friend and they don't favor genius or worker
4/ in France there is a lot of money in the local administrations and people who work there are mostly lazy when the workers have to work very hard and especially the owners of companies to make the system survive
(too much communist way)

You missed the point my friend, its about the Sharia law and spread of Islamism in Europe, doesn't have anything to do with Chinese.

If not for the the untold suffering of innocent civilians, I wouldn't mind a bunch of religious wackos finally doing a good deed of killing each other either.

The second point is, should people be blamed for stupidity? I mean forget the west and their supposed designs, but look at the so called ismalic countries and their leadership and the average muslim too picking sides - such idiocy must be made accountable too, instead of blaming the west, just because it benefits them.

I wasn't making a moral judgement, just pointing out that the Americans could well see it in that manner regardless of their public pronouncements. A situation where the Saudis & the other Sunni states & Iran & their allies -the Hezbollah are involved in a never ending war could well convince Americans that this might be the best case scenario. Especially after the failure of all the "democracy" movements which simply created more trouble & chaos.

This war will not be contained in ME. It will spread.

Maybe. Maybe not. Can be dealt with then. There is logic behind the argument.. If the crazies are too busy fighting each other, the rest may be able to breathe more easy. It is how India has looked at Afghanistan & Iraq (now Syria too), that the jihadis have all their attention there & have no attention on lesser stuff like Kashmir & India etc. Worked for the last decade, the logic is unexceptionable regardless of the morality.

You missed the point my friend, its about the Sharia law and spread of Islamism in Europe, doesn't have anything to do with Chinese.
the spread of Islamism... is only in mind of fascists here who need to find an ennemy
that'"s for purpose that i gave my points about Europe problems... Europe haveing problems: they try to find why by designation of "an ennemy"... i mean the fascist ones . like they did before with Jews: for them Jews were the reasons of all problems.

Oh MY GAWD? they are brinign the word Jihad everywhere they want to without reliaing the shit they are doing? what kind of idiots are these? i dont even have words too call them, the ugliest of abuses seem to be getting nice for them, i say KILL THEM ALL.

they are just trying to give a bad name to Islam

btw @Zarvan , your views on this shit?

I wasn't making a moral judgement, just pointing out that the Americans could well see it in that manner regardless of their public pronouncements. A situation where the Saudis & the other Sunni states & Iran & their allies -the Hezbollah are involved in a never ending war could well convince Americans that this might be the best case scenario. Especially after the failure of all the "democracy" movements which simply created more trouble & chaos.

Maybe. Maybe not. Can be dealt with then. There is logic behind the argument.. If the crazies are too busy fighting each other, the rest may be able to breathe more easy. It is how India has looked at Afghanistan & Iraq (now Syria too), that the jihadis have all their attention there & have no attention on lesser stuff like Kashmir & India etc. Worked for the last decade, the logic is unexceptionable regardless of the morality.

Agreed. But you know how conspiracy theory minds work...

Good point about Afghanistan. The strategic depth Pakistan offers us by acting as a buffer state is invaluable. We need to properly thank them one day when they have gotten over their India hatred.

Maybe. Maybe not. There is logic behind the argument.. If the crazies are too busy fighting each other, the rest may be able to breathe more easy. It is how India has looked at Afghanistan & Iraq (now Syria too), that the jihadis have all their attention there & have no attention on lesser stuff like Kashmir & India etc. Worked for the last decade, the logic is unexceptionable regardless of the morality.

The problem is that instability incite extremism, they'll only become more experienced, cunning and dangerous as they're allowed to live. They have to be destroyed while they're still far away from your borders, otherwise not only they'll threaten world's economy by creating trouble in ME and possibly disrupting flow of oil globally, they'll also pose more direct threat when they reach your borders.

Shia sunni bloodlust goes back to the earliest days of Islam. Even to the so called golden period. ISIS is just a detail, not the storyline. And what about the muslims who make up ISIS, what about the countless muslim countries that have funded anti Asad sentiments and those who have funded Asad??? Blaming CIA is just so hilarious when your own house is not in order in the first place.

And I did not even touch upon the islamic imperialism, the bloodshed and vandalism that caused right from day 1. CIA did not cause it.
Do you know connection between CIA and different regimes of middle east?
Yes there is a history of Shia-Sunni, but just answer the events of past 14 years. What was the condition of Iraq/Syria pre 9/11 and after that?
One thing is to remain neutral while someone's house is not in order and the other case is to put more oil on fire. What Americans has done is exactly the same. Their agendas of reshaping ME, protection of Israel at any cost, control of oil and so many other things have led to this situation. And please dont start again that all these are conspiracies theories.

Do you know connection between CIA and different regimes of middle east?
Yes there is a history of Shia-Sunni, but just answer the events of past 14 years. What was the condition of Iraq/Syria pre 9/11 and after that?
One thing is to remain neutral while someone's house is not in order and the other case is to put more oil on fire. What Americans has done is exactly the same. Their agendas of reshaping ME, protection of Israel at any cost, control of oil and so many other things have led to this situation. And please dont start again that all these are conspiracies theories.

Baba americans are following self interest, muslims are following blind superstitions and self damaging violence.

Depends on your viewpoint, who you are going to really blame.

the spread of Islamism... is only in mind of fascists here who need to find an ennemy
that'"s for purpose that i gave my points about Europe problems... Europe haveing problems: they try to find why by designation of "an ennemy"... i mean the fascist ones . like they did before with Jews: for them Jews were the reasons of all problems.

Watch the video, do you know what inclusion zone is? There are over 200 of these no-go zones in Sweden. Sweden has turned into Sharia paradise!

Baba americans are following self interest, muslims are following blind superstitions and self damaging violence.

Depends on your viewpoint, who you are going to really blame.
At this point of time (i am specifically referring to ISIS), its all American shit and people of Iraq and Syria are facing the music. What will happen in future, no body knows. But just like Afghanistan and other CIA sponsored situations it looks like a long and dark time ahead.

Lol at the @Indian posters here going soft on ISIS because they treat Indians there equality compared to Arab dictators.

Now more and more Indians are gonna sympathize them.

The problem is that instability incite extremism, they'll only become more experienced, cunning and dangerous as they're allowed to live. They have to be destroyed while they're still far away from your borders, otherwise not only they'll threaten world's economy by creating trouble in ME and possibly disrupting flow of oil globally, they'll also pose more direct threat when they reach your borders.

I will explain the logic behind the position I articulated - very non-morality driven one:

This is not the same as Afghanistan, this is not simply a fight between the "good" & the "bad" guys. It has clearly morphed into a sectarian Sunni-Shia fight. Intervention on the behalf of any one side will just piss the other off. And their powerful supporters. The Maliki government has come to be seen purely as a Shia government, all those opposed to it on the Sunni are not necessarily extremists of the ISIS variety. Simply put, the rest of the world has no dog in this fight. What is needed is to make sure that there is no overwhelming victory for one side & thereby keep it contained. Regardless of whether it might expand at a later date, there is very little to be gained now by taking sides in what is clearly a sectarian fight for control.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom