What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

we have to understand something.

ISIS are not nice guys. They are savages in every sense of the term. Even if these nurses say they may be good at heart, they are not. Their actions prove this.

They shouldn't be holding hostages in the first place. They also endangered the lives of these nurses by making them targets too.

We simply cannot explain away their crimes because they were nice to these hostages. It doesn't excuse the fact that along the way, they slaughtered thousands of people.

They shouldn't be holding the Nurses hostages in the first place.

You are right.They are savages.
And I dont said that they release this nurses due to their mercy.
I am saying that because our govt effort they escaped.

I suggest that Maliki takes 1000 indians women as hostage and release them some days later and call them " my sisters ... " then from what I saw from Indians , most of them will say " Oh ! Maliki is such a nice guy ..." and they will support him ...

why Indians are so naive !?

Its time to dismantle world's biggest terror organization i.e. C,I,A

For how long the people of world will continue to suffer from the consequences of its operations.

Look my friend, and all other Indians.
Let me tell you something, both, Sunni and Shia consider Hindus as Idol-worshipper kaffirs, now you have bunch of nutjobs (ISIS) that doesn't shy away from killing infidels, they're not your friends, they'll try to convert you forcefully or kill you mercilessly if they can.
having a religion doesn't mean you hate other religions
it depends on your education.

about your video ... Europe ... there are a lot of reasons why the continent is down and with troubles:
1/ lot of imports from china and even now chinese do their own direct business/stores there employing only chinese
2/ immigration is just a problem not by numbers but because they don't have US system
3/ culture in France is relations/employing a friend and they don't favor genius or worker
4/ in France there is a lot of money in the local administrations and people who work there are mostly lazy when the workers have to work very hard and especially the owners of companies to make the system survive
(too much communist way)

Sickos. Reminds me of the Japanese practice of " COMFORT GIRLS ".

this worst than that ....
at least Japanese weren't busy to **** their own sister in the name of religion and saying " oh sister , if I **** you , both of us will go to heaven !! "

japanese just rapes their prisoners and doesn't make excuse for it , but this guys are justifying their sins and even portrayed it as a holy thing !!

I suggest that Maliki takes 1000 indians women as hostage and release them some days later and call them " my sisters ... " then from what I saw from Indians , most of them will say " Oh ! Maliki is such a nice guy ..." and they will support him ...

why Indians are so naive !?

Mr , Noone here supports ISIS or their barbaric acts .We know t hey are barbarians.We just said about contradiction thats all.
If they helped our nurses them it is because of our govt and their pressure.No more No less.

May be ISIS is not portrayed well in international media. They considered India to be friends when Indian govt was dealing with ISIS.

Girls stats that once captors told them "You are Indians, we have nothing against you. We consider you as our sisters."

One thing is for sure, Indians have now soft corner for ISIS irrespective of what west considers them.
Maybe such reports are attempted to reduce positive impression developed by ISIS by releasing Indian nurses unharmed /untouched.
We know that west is opposing ISIS...so 'demonizing' rebellion group is one of the important warfare strategy to win global support,plus winning psychological warfare as well.
However, I am not supporting ISIS either.As a Muslim,we are told about this time to come,when we will be unable to differentiate between right and wrong and the only cure what Muslims are told is to read Quran and following authentic hadiths.
Regards

I found an interesting comment on Yahoo! News:

Read it!

AKC 8 minutes ago
Sounds good to me if Iran, Saudi, Russia (via Syria), Lebanon (via Hamas etc.) and a few others all wind up getting bogged down in a stupendously long and protracted war that will never, ever see a clear victor. That could just be the biggest and most successful accomplishment the U.S.has ever achieved in that theater, pouring gasoline on the fire of Sunni/Shiaa sectarian hatred. What's that saying about, "...throwing good money after bad..."? .As an American, believe me when I tell you that the enormous irony of this situation is not lost on me.

A point I made some time back on the Syrian war. Just supporting enough to ensure that there is no victor. Pointed out that this could be the best situation for the Americans.

For God's sake, ISIS is a radical jihadi organisation whose commander in Chief thinks Muslim Rights have been seized in countries like China,India,even Pakistan. Just because they have given biscuits to our people they do not become friend of us. Especially when we are not fully aware of the conditions of the release of those abducted.

CIA - bringing a bad name to Jihad for 1400 years. Bad, bad people.
You have a good sense of humor but its absolutely no need to satirize here.
Either say something worthwhile or remain silent.
It was USA support and funding against Asad regime in first place which created ISIS in the first place??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom