What's new

ISIS: Give over girls for 'sex jihad'

Oh no, I still think they are the scum of the earth.

They shouldn't have put those nurses in danger in the first place.

These idiots are having wet-dreams about world domination. You don't show these savages mercy, you dispatch them to their lovely "virgins".

Is it even allowed to use Sex and Jihad in the same sentence? :unsure: This horny bunch needs a strong dose of bondage Jihad.

at this point, I think ISIS is making up stuff as they go along to suit their needs.

Like how Boko Haram leader said that it is Allah's will that little kids be sold to slavery.

Yeah right :tsk:

I found an interesting comment on Yahoo! News:

Read it!

AKC 8 minutes ago
Sounds good to me if Iran, Saudi, Russia (via Syria), Lebanon (via Hamas etc.) and a few others all wind up getting bogged down in a stupendously long and protracted war that will never, ever see a clear victor. That could just be the biggest and most successful accomplishment the U.S.has ever achieved in that theater, pouring gasoline on the fire of Sunni/Shiaa sectarian hatred. What's that saying about, "...throwing good money after bad..."? .As an American, believe me when I tell you that the enormous irony of this situation is not lost on me.

at this point, I think ISIS is making up stuff as they go along to suit their needs.

Like how Boko Haram leader said that it is Allah's will that little kids be sold to slavery.

Yeah right :tsk:

The World's a stage. Improv as you go. - The Hadith. :D

Wel I have some doubt about that.
If they have such an aim.They will simply delay their escaping.As far as I know our nurses dont tell anything about their treatment for wounded fighters.
And there is a lot nurses still in their area.

we have to understand something.

ISIS are not nice guys. They are savages in every sense of the term. Even if these nurses say they may be good at heart, they are not. Their actions prove this.

They shouldn't be holding hostages in the first place. They also endangered the lives of these nurses by making them targets too.

We simply cannot explain away their crimes because they were nice to these hostages. It doesn't excuse the fact that along the way, they slaughtered thousands of people.

They shouldn't be holding the Nurses hostages in the first place.

we have to understand something.

ISIS are not nice guys. They are savages in every sense of the term. Even if these nurses say they may be good at heart, they are not. Their actions prove this.

They shouldn't be holding hostages in the first place. They also endangered the lives of these nurses by making them targets too.

We simply cannot explain away their crimes because they were nice to these hostages. It doesn't excuse the fact that along the way, they slaughtered thousands of people.

They shouldn't be holding the Nurses hostages in the first place.

Look my friend, and all other Indians.
Let me tell you something, both, Sunni and Shia consider Hindus as Idol-worshipper kaffirs, now you have bunch of nutjobs (ISIS) that doesn't shy away from killing infidels, they're not your friends, they'll try to convert you forcefully or kill you mercilessly if they can.

Do you not agree with the article?

I agree that a good ISIS scum is a dead ISIS scum.

Look my friend, and all other Indians.
Let me tell you something, both, Sunni and Shia consider Hindus as Idol-worshipper kaffirs, now you have bunch of nutjobs (ISIS) that doesn't shy away from killing infidels, they're not your friends, they'll try to convert you forcefully or kill you mercilessly if they can.

I agree that a good ISIS scum is a dead ISIS scum.

But I am an Atheist :unsure:

Me 2. They would make Kebab with us if they could.

Good thing we live in the hated west eh?

with their darn secularism guaranteeing religious freedom for all (including Muslims) which ensure one of the highest standards of living in Human history.

These decadent westerners need to find god :angel:

with their darn secularism guaranteeing religious freedom for all (including Muslims) which ensure one of the highest standards of living in Human history.

This very thing will be the West's undoing.

These decadent westerners need to find god
I hope not my friend! I hope not!

This very thing will be the West's undoing.

I hope not my friend! I hope not!

I just want to make something clear, I don't want everyone to become Atheists. But I do believe that blind faith is dangerous. What soceity should nurture is independent thinking, creativity and irreverence.

No institution, no belief should be above criticism.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom