What's new

Isis brings back slavery : Yazidi girls sold to Isis fighters

And I think when ISIL comes to Pakistan the result would be good for India in the long run.
This guy is delusional. Let’s wait for them to get out of Iraq and Syria first, and then we can discuss about them coming to Pakistan. Fact that you think ISIS can win against a professional army like Pakistan or Iran is just laughable. It seems like the media hype of ISIS has definitely gone to your head.

This guy is delusional. Let’s wait for them to get out of Iraq and Syria first, and then we can discuss about them coming to Pakistan. Fact that you think ISIS can win against a professional army like Pakistan or Iran is just laughable. It seems like the media hype of ISIS has definitely gone to your head.
Why do you presume that is what I thought?
Assumptions can be misleading.

They can come under the cover of Good Taliban ..... Don't be in denial again Many talibani are now ISIS men n they don't require to reach Pakistan border geographically rather the same Talibani inside pak can create havoc under new identity of ISIS.... Rest i am more than sure Pakistan army is not Iraqi army ......

I maybe wrong but doesn't the 33:50 legalize it? In that context ISIS is not doing anything out of order.

ISIS ==> Islamic State of Pedophiles, Rapists, Murderers and Degenerates ...

coz according to them it's Israeli and american backed organisation to malign Islam.
The Gulf Arabs have more than enough equipment (far more advanced than Pakistan's in fact) and, presumably, enough pilots to operate them (well enough to conduct A2G missions at least). I see no reason why Pakistan would dilute its already meager resources and offer support where it is not needed.

Pakistan wasn't in the middle of a military operation at that time and wasn't facing the same degree of instability as it is now.
It's amazing how a PDF think tank posts senseless bait like this.
Perhaps you have not read him enough. They are all same; being a TT on PDF does not change the very nature.

And I think when ISIL comes to Pakistan the result would be good for India in the long run.
The ideology underpinning ISIS is already in Pakistan - it has been present in Pakistan for decades, and has been carrying out a violent conflict to impose that ideology across Pakistan for about a decade now.

I was reffering to the stone incident. Dua Khalil

While that incidence may have been barbaric, when viewed in Isolation; but looking at overall situation, i have developed sympathies for yazids.

Not trying to justify the 'act' , but think from prespective of yazids. Your's is a small tribe.All your Sunni neighbours hate you as part of their religious duty, and they are looking for an opportune moment to deliver "convert or die" edict to you. Your community has been massacred by Sunnis ,on mass scale, at least thrice in history with small scale genocide being a decadal phenomenon.These genocide has reduced your number to handful of individuals living in remote mountains, and the only reason you have survived is because technology ,before today, was not advanced enough to wipe out few remenants of your tribe living in remote locations.

If in this scenario if a Yazidi marries a Sunni, won't it be like a betrayel of whole tribe? Would a Auchwitz Jew not feel betreayed if his daugter marries a SS Nazi? Yazidis have suffered more at hand of Sunnis than Jews have suffered at the hand of Nazis.

While that incidence may have been barbaric, when viewed in Isolation; but looking at overall situation, i have developed sympathies for yazids.

Not trying to justify the 'act' , but think from prespective of yazids. Your's is a small tribe.All your Sunni neighbours hate you as part of their religious duty, and they are looking for an opportune moment to deliver "convert or die" edict to you. Your community has been massacred by Sunnis ,on mass scale, at least thrice in history with small scale genocide being a decadal phenomenon.These genocide has reduced your number to handful of individuals living in remote mountains, and the only reason you have survived is because technology ,before today, was not advanced enough to wipe out few remenants of your tribe living in remote locations.

If in this scenario if a Yazidi marries a Sunni, won't it be like a betrayel of whole tribe? Would a Auchwitz Jew not feel betreayed if his daugter marries a SS Nazi? Yazidis have suffered more at hand of Sunnis than Jews have suffered at the hand of Nazis.
What I was saying is that women have been victims either way (whether under their own people or barbarians).

One can say the same about India every time the girl is raped. I guess rapist represent Hinduism

You co-religionist and especially your countrymen have turned rape and pedophilia into a cottage industry.

Google: Rotherham rape gang.

Back
Top Bottom