What's new

Isis brings back slavery : Yazidi girls sold to Isis fighters

I would have thanked you if you had been able to keep my religion out of this. Islam has nothing do with these barbarians.
ISIS is practicing purest form of Islam ;)

Then our understanding of Islam is different my friend. :)
Yeh becaue head chopping and arm chopping etc, expanding territories with use of force was not true when Islam was ''introduced'' at first... right ?

Yeh becaue head chopping and arm chopping etc, expanding territories with use of force was not true when Islam was ''introduced'' at first... right ?

And that is true for all civilizations out there.

I dnt see any civilized country or people practicing those barbaric methods anymore apart from a few who practice the purest form of Islam.

I see people taking opportunist stance against ISIS. When ISIS was attacking/killing Kurdish, the Turks were acting their cheerleaders and likewise if they start killing Indians/Afghans, Pakistanis will turn cheerleaders. In my opinion each one of them support ISIS but do not want to admit openly. Mostly Shias/Yezdis/Xhristians are facing the brunt right now so Sunnis are least bothered or rather happy.

That is your misunderstanding of other civilizations.

By head chopping, they are at least finishing a life and the person would not have to bear the pain life long. But making kids and women sex slave is just disgusting and they will be exploited till they live. I saw some supporting the act as it's supposedly a war and the women are war exploits. My question to them, what if some from your family become such war exploit.

Last edited:
if it is true with the yezidi girls.. they said false things at saddam time. saddam killing babys and so on.. a bitch who had false tears helped the US

I do not know how many things are true about IS.. I do not want to protect them.. but I do not really belive KURDS and Western Countrys they make propaganda and lie..

and all Islam hater retards.. you just see what you want to see you are no different than the ones you claim to be barbaric or "the bad side"..

and I do not wonder how such politics and social stuff happens in india when I see so many of them here.. :tdown:

have a nice day

It will come to us when Pakistan falls to ISIL, we should be prepared for it until then.
When Pakistan is under seige rest of islamic countries will look the other way just like Turkey is with tanks and troops on border just looking while the kurds are being torn to pieces by ISIL,
What goes around comes around.
And I think when ISIL comes to Pakistan the result would be good for India in the long run.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom