What's new

Isis brings back slavery : Yazidi girls sold to Isis fighters

It is strange when Americans give lecture on slavery...........
What is stranger is when some cannot disassociate the past from the present, especially when in America, we have a black President, black athletes are idolized, black artists are sought after, and black officers commanding white soldiers.

Slavery of any kind is prohibited in Islam.
But not among the Muslims...

What is stranger is when some cannot disassociate the past from the present, especially when in America, we have a black President, black athletes are idolized, black artists are sought after, and black officers commanding white soldiers.

True America has come long way from those days(Highly appreciable).................but things happen and associating "all" with a crime is not right.............

question is what about the thousands of slaves in assads jail?..........why not sooooo much drama on that?

criminals of every type must be judged and responded equally.

with great powers come great responsibility.......and world needs these responsible powers to act wisely and in time.....................Syrian inaction by these powers and overlooking these crimes is why today America is again spending.

your wannabe black president is related to bush family (dunno wich grade if cousin he is) so my abu ghraib and guantanamo KZ friend he is not black as you think he is

ISIS is following the basic tenets of Islam.
100% Wrong.
Islam does't teaches this.
If u follow the basics of Islam, you are not to harm even a plant in a War.
and Islam is NOT allowed to be spread by force but by free will.
Terrorism has NO religion. Specially NOT Islam.

I dont think we should generalize bro. Not all muslims. Thats why i always use the term/word 'muslim JIHADISTS, muslim FANATICS' muslim EXTREMISTS' etc..... for not specifying these terms only lead to generalization, which is never correct. Not all muslim do this, there are also very good/sane muslim(my best friend is muslim as well, though not very religious.lol) . You should know there are also extremists christians, jews etc as well. So dont just say MUSLIMS. Its just a small group who do this, hence we should be specific.:cheers:
+1 on Maturity.
and Brother I think you should even use those names you mentioned above because as i see it Terrorists are Not even Muslims so please use Only 'Terrorists' instead.

Having sex with female slave (possession of the right hand) is allowed as per islamic sharia.
Prisoner's of war are considered as war booty in Islam amd slavery of nonmuslims is allowed. ?
It was allowed in the days when Muslims fought Non Muslims and they also fought on the Right grounds.
It is NOT valid if Muslim fight Muslims and even if they Fight NON Muslims on Wrongful Grounds by way of terror and Menace.

How about slavery is not allowed at all, regardless of religion, reasons for fighting, or other justifications.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom