What's new

ISI's Brigadier Martyred in Waziristan

When would you like to discuss the misplaced priorities of an Army that could be argued to be to some degree responsible for the deteriorating security situation?

The fact is that the Army has transgressed its constitutionally defined boundaries and therefore any event associated with the Army will be reviewed through the lens of its transgressions.
Still in my humble opinion, not a respectable thing to do.

Any person who gives the ultimate sacrifice for his land, shouldn't be disrespected when he gave his life for the land. Laughing at death of any, is really very bad behavior.

People are acting really in a very imbalanced way, by mixing everything in the wake of political turmoil. I know my words have no meaning, as am the perceived enemy still I feel bad seeing the laughs.

You can't mix up institution and individual always, there is a time and place for it.

He is young kid and troll, so who cares. Pathans have grievances with Faujis long before Bajra.

I used to have a lot of respect for Pakistan Army and still do for certain segments, but what is their main job?

To protect Pakistan, right? Forget about not doing their jobs, they are actively hell bent upon destroying it. We are all patriots here, but this is what the nation is reduced to..

You know this brigadier got setup and murdered, and unfortunately the most likely culprit is the people he was working for.

Those same people abduct and torture people from their homes, if you call them out on their bullshit and hypocrisy.

I think Pakistani awam has been way beyond decent for tolerating this shit for decades.

I’ll respect Army again when they do their job, and higher ranks are restricted from settling abroad.

Most likely culprit are the scums living in waziristan who think rest of the Pakistan including you and me is kafir

These are all shitty excuses that you have shared to laugh and celebrate death of a Pakistani. There is no excuse unless you know personally that the deceased was an enemy of the state

This is what has happened in past one year. Corrupt generals, corrupt gadha khor politicians have made the whole atmosphere so toxic that people think it is okay to laugh at other Pakistanis and Muslims death

The irony here is that there is an Afghan Delegation is Islamabad right now here to discuss security issues in which they accuse us of sheltering ISKP...

What this bastard Naveed Anjum doing other than purging PTI ? Earlier this year in Jan, two senior ISI officers were killed in Punjab as well and now this.

ispr confirmed it

don't know if I should mourn or celebrate...same people are abducting law abiding citizens and stripping them naked and torturing them. 😞😔😟 when they come against armed terrorists, THIS happens! nice going bajwa you goat molesting anal-rententive bhanch0d, you made terrorists look like saviors! 😡🤬

Last edited:
When would you like to discuss the misplaced priorities of an Army that could be argued to be to some degree responsible for the deteriorating security situation?

The fact is that the Army has transgressed its constitutionally defined boundaries and therefore any event associated with the Army will be reviewed through the lens of its transgressions.
Those remarks should be limited to threads discussing that topic

Not on threads where someone has embraced shahadat.

Inna lillahi wa inallah-e-raji'oon. This was apparently a decent and patriotic officer.

There are supporters of PTI inside ISI who provide information to Adil Raja. Similarly there would be supporters of TTP who provide information to TTP.

As Hafiz Whiskey and ISI Internal Wing crank up state repression against the people of Pakistan, the number of killings will go up exponentially. No one will be able to trust anyone else and no one will know who’s killing who.

Still in my humble opinion, not a respectable thing to do.

Any person who gives the ultimate sacrifice for his land, shouldn't be disrespected when he gave his life for the land. Laughing at death of any, is really very bad behavior.

People are acting really in a very imbalanced way, by mixing everything in the wake of political turmoil. I know my words have no meaning, as am the perceived enemy still I feel bad seeing the laughs.

You can't mix up institution and individual always, there is a time and place for it.
Probably the only sane post on this thread and I am glad it is coming from an Indian who is capable of seeing the idiocy of chaos.

The Brigadier gave his life and yet is open season for the uncouth to assuage their own egos regarding a political crisis that is unrelated in general to this intelligence game.

Truly sad state of affairs of many PTI supporters

But there is a certain nuance and decorum especially when a person just doing their job regardless of the transgressions of their superiors are concerned. One can reflect on the overall actions of the military in terms of handling the conflict but to mock this brigadier’s death as some PTI supporters are doing is purely reprehensible and nothing more

Those remarks should be limited to threads discussing that topic

Not on threads where someone has embraced shahadat.
Bro, you are using the same argument the NRA uses after a mass shooting.
"Let's not talk about gun control out of respect for the deceased"

Probably the only sane post on this thread and I am glad it is coming from an Indian who is capable of seeing the idiocy of chaos.

The Brigadier gave his life and yet is open season for the uncouth to assuage their own egos regarding a political crisis that is unrelated in general to this intelligence game.

Truly sad state of affairs of many PTI supporters
I have seen so many posts in last two weeks where, lot of the PA and others have been abused and called names.
As a person who has no stakes, I have no right to comment there so I didn't. Couldn't hold back, seeing the kind of posts on this thread which is disrespectful this man who gave up life for his country (don't care which country, every such one is to be respected). Even then I felt people have been throwing baby with bath water, where even the foot soldiers are being abused and the abuse is cheered and shared. I many times wanted to post, asking how is this right? Where the common solider who takes orders from above, is so abused?

Let the political leaders and the establishment settle things between them, why drag everyone into the muck. This only turns the entire water muddy, and leave people without any way forward. It also makes me wonder, what will these same people who are so emotional say to IK if he possibly doesn't deliver on his promises?

Nothing on this earth can happen over night, and even if he comes with full majority needed (not sure of numbers) he will have to toil heavily. High emotions are usually low on patience, hope people stop this kind of crazed behavior as this leaves nothing sacred around for them to hang onto when chips are down.

@PanzerKiel

Theoretically, do we have the ammunition and means to do this to major settlements in Afghanistan alongside the border regions? Or just large southern cities like Kandahar, Khost, Nangahar, Kunar, Paktika...

Yes but you know how much pacifists like to cry when it comes to this stuff, we'll immediately be labelled war criminals or something. Cross border strikes can go a long way, or may even end up backfiring harder. Depends on commitment i guess.

Back
Top Bottom