What's new

ISI's Brigadier Martyred in Waziristan

This seems like a set up tbh

I honestly feel like TTP has inside agents within the government agencies/apparatus itself

There are undoubtedly majority locals who have sympathy with them

Just annihilate the whole fucking area if you have balls
ISI it self is getting rouge who knows if it was inside job for someone thinking about their carriar or future prospects..just like how I see CIA acts rouge in movies

The view is extreme but that's what bajwa is saying

ISI it self is getting rouge who knows if it was inside job for someone thinking about their carriar or future prospects..just like how I see CIA acts rouge in movies

The view is extreme but that's what bajwa is saying

They run it like the Italian mob. If one of them doesn’t listen, he gets whacked.

Why not show basic decency and don't laugh on death of fellow Pakistanis???

Is that too much to ask from you guys??
no one is laughing
people are just talking abour priorties of military leadership
military fanboys to wese hi tawy pe bethy huy hain 1 second me hi aghast ho jaty so their double standards are also pointed out

if you see people's reaction on this then go to facebook or twitter

no one is laughing
people are just talking abour priorties of military leadership
military fanboys to wese hi tawy pe bethy huy hain 1 second me hi aghast ho jaty so their double standards are also pointed out

if you see people's reaction on this then go to facebook or twitter

The person I quoted is laughing

And I have been criticizing military leadership much before 10th April 2022 when you guys turned hardcore youthias

But there is some basic decency when you don't laugh at death of your own people. That is lacking on this forum and that is what I am talking about

The person I quoted is laughing

And I have been criticizing military leadership much before 10th April 2022 when you guys turned hardcore youthias

But there is some basic decency when you don't laugh at death of your own people. That is lacking on this forum and that is what I am talking about

Brotha, they have created this entire atmosphere by making a clear distinction that they are not one of us.

Think about it and let it sink in.

I hope he was a patriot.. rest in peace hero..
I hope this one wasn't a patriot. We keep losing patriots and that's the worse thing for us, esp. right now. Either way, I can't feel good about this. Our people are the ones dying in the end, enemy has the last laugh.

I hope this one wasn't a patriot. We keep losing patriots and that's the worse thing for us, esp. right now. Either way, I can't feel good about this. Our people are the ones dying in the end, enemy has the last laugh.
Man he was posted in Wana and not meddling in internal politics or war crimes etc.. then there is a high probability that he was a patriot.
Else, all other wants posting in Balochistan and near customs checkposts.. or in urban areas..

Back
Top Bottom