What's new

ISI's Brigadier Martyred in Waziristan

This seems like a set up tbh

I honestly feel like TTP has inside agents within the government agencies/apparatus itself

There are undoubtedly majority locals who have sympathy with them

Just annihilate the whole fucking area if you have balls
It is more likely that ISI has persons inside TTP to do the dirty work for them ... If you can understand what I mean ...

Sad state of affairs, military and awam have grown apart due to self interest of traitor generals. Hopefully those who are loyal to the state start to apply pressure before it’s too late.

@PanzerKiel last post was a joke, all love brother.

Brotha, they have created this entire atmosphere by making a clear distinction that they are not one of us.

Think about it and let it sink in.

They are from us. Even bajwa was from us

But it is basic decency to not laugh at own people's death unless we are sure that deceased was an evil and an enemy of the state

This guy @Mirzali Khan is laughing and leaving haha reacts on posts and giving shitty excuses for that. And this isn't the first time he has done that

The biggest crime bajwa has done is that scums like this guy has got acceptance from you guys who are patriots

because its a shit thing to do on a post about someone embracing shahadat
When would you like to discuss the misplaced priorities of an Army that could be argued to be to some degree responsible for the deteriorating security situation?

The fact is that the Army has transgressed its constitutionally defined boundaries and therefore any event associated with the Army will be reviewed through the lens of its transgressions.

They are from us. Even bajwa was from us

But it is basic decency to not laugh at own people's death unless we are sure that deceased was an evil and an enemy of the state

This guy @Mirzali Khan is laughing and leaving haha reacts on posts and giving shitty excuses for that. And this isn't the first time he has done that

The biggest crime bajwa has done is that scums like this guy has got acceptance from you guys who are patriots

He is young kid and troll, so who cares. Pathans have grievances with Faujis long before Bajra.

I used to have a lot of respect for Pakistan Army and still do for certain segments, but what is their main job?

To protect Pakistan, right? Forget about not doing their jobs, they are actively hell bent upon destroying it. We are all patriots here, but this is what the nation is reduced to..

You know this brigadier got setup and murdered, and unfortunately the most likely culprit is the people he was working for.

Those same people abduct and torture people from their homes, if you call them out on their bullshit and hypocrisy.

I think Pakistani awam has been way beyond decent for tolerating this shit for decades.

I’ll respect Army again when they do their job, and higher ranks are restricted from settling abroad.

t
He is young kid and troll, so who cares. Pathans have grievances with Faujis long before Bajra.

I used to have a lot of respect for Pakistan Army and still do for certain segments, but what is their main job?

To protect Pakistan, right? Forget about not doing their jobs, they are actively hell bent upon destroying it. We are all patriots here, but this is what the nation is reduced to..

You know this brigadier got setup and murdered, and unfortunately the most likely culprit is the people he was working for.

Those same people abduct and torture people from their homes, if you call them out on their bullshit and hypocrisy.

I think Pakistani awam has been way beyond decent for tolerating this shit for decades.

I’ll respect Army again when they do their job, and higher ranks are restricted from settling abroad.

To be fair, people of that region have long been trash

So the new way of killing ... those who support IK or against PDM and current mil estb, kill them and marked the incident "killed by terrorists" while coming back from Afghanistan..
Better yet just put them on a hilux and just mark it for reds to ambush. Easy peasy.

I will be the Devil's Advocate and ask what are the chances that someone probably the likes of Dirty Hairy would have leaked the information to TTP about this guy and hence taken out.
I mean the way ISI is being run lately by a dildo lover DG, is it really that far-fetched?

Zilleh Shah was killed brutally.
He will haunt them forever. His torture and murder was the straw that broke the camel's back.
No respect from me for a single one of them.
Sure, I won't cheer when soldiers or cops die. But everyone of them could have been the murderer of Zillay Shah had he been given the order.

Dude it’s the scumbag segment of their society, not all of them. You think we don’t have these type of people in Punjab?? :lol:

There’s more gangsters in Punjab than any other province in Pakistan.

It's more then a segment, it's been a nest of snakes for decades, even before Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom