What's new

ISI's Brigadier Martyred in Waziristan

@PanzerKiel

Theoretically, do we have the ammunition and means to do this to major settlements in Afghanistan alongside the border regions? Or just large southern cities like Kandahar, Khost, Nangahar, Kunar, Paktika...

Pakistan, at most, has ammunition and fuel for a ten-day total blown conflict. That sort of bombing activity wouldn't be possible as we also do not have bombers like the US & Co.

Gentlemen,
We all have our grievances with the current military leadership. But there is a time and place for protest.

Here a son of the soil has given the ultimate sacrifice. Please pray for him and respect.

innalillah i Wa Ina Ilaihi Rajiuun.

There is being upset about the loss of life and then there is trying to get a cheap dig at the military.

The latter seems to be what people tend to do
That's just how you see it.

Do you really think people need a reason to take digs at the military anymore? ISPR could tweet "Assalamo Alaikum" and get gaalam galoch in return.

What you see in this thread is anger and sadness, expressed in a not-so conventional and articulate manner. My personal example, I gave Bajwa the benefit of the doubt right up until 10 April 2022, but I was dead against him since 2020 for all the lives he was throwing away in Balochistan.

That's just how you see it.

Do you really think people need a reason to take digs at the military anymore? ISPR could tweet "Assalamo Alaikum" and get gaalam galoch in return.

What you see in this thread is anger and sadness, expressed in a not-so conventional and articulate manner. My personal example, I gave Bajwa the benefit of the doubt right up until 10 April 2022, but I was dead against him since 2020 for all the lives he was throwing away in Balochistan.

I don’t see condolence threads from these guys when poor people die from eating bad wheat..

Selective outrage and emotional blackmail is all the tools they have.

Gentlemen,

An officer, a human was killed, brutally.

Show some respect, and keep it graceful.

do NOT comment in ways that are unbecoming.

Regards.

PS: Don't lecture, unless you have the balls to travel to that dreaded God forsaken land and come back.

Zilleh Shah was killed brutally.

I don’t see condolence threads from these guys when poor people die from eating bad wheat..

Selective outrage and emotional blackmail is all the tools they have.

Facts 💯💯

It’s all some weird Hum TV emotional dialogue from faujeets.

How could TTP would know he is coming back from Afg?
Did ISI Sr. Officer did not know basic precautions?
Or?
Considering Bajwa just shot a tirade against Pakistan Amry accusing it to be a a headless organisation which doesnt control its operatives, I am coming to conclusion there are many core commanders who are hand in glove with TTP as well.

The same ones crying on this thread are the same ones that were laughing at the dr at zaman park who was telling the news his son got abducted from his home.

I don’t mean to sound like a jerk, but what the **** do people expect here?

Back
Top Bottom