What's new

ISI man on Delhi ‘suicide op’ is martyr on Pak Army’s website

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was among of the websites that was hacked by Indians.

Since here we all know ISPR is lazy enough to even check its own website hence i am sure they have not taken pain to check the website.

Jana your website can still be cracked by a even by a script kiddy with sql injections. its not at all secure.

70% or government websites over the internet in India and Pakistan are not secure. These babus are lazy enough to look at the security and when their is some kiddy trying to crack them out they cry out a river.

Not possible. Because ICA dont have access to databases they just have access to the servers and that too security was restored after the attack of ICA and project "jai hind".
Me not a s/w expert... but yeah what you say makes sense.
Maybe the ICA has had the better of the PA web experts this time and gotten access to their db as well.

It was among of the websites that was hacked by Indians.
Since here we all know ISPR is lazy enough to even check its own website hence i am sure they have not taken pain to check the website.
Whats the ISPR?

When the website goes down for technical reasons it usually means it got break in through.

Maybe the ICA has had the better of the PA web experts this time and gotten access to their db as well.

Whats the ISPR?

:lol: Well they just hacked PCA. they are least interested in changing the data and neither PCA nor ICA have access to sensitive information like the list of operators of ISI or RAW. reasons being obvious of the nature of their work.

defacing is not a big issue. the indians done it with TheNation website two days back and tempered the script there.

Whats the ISPR?

Inter services public relations wing of army. They deal with media statements and other media related events and stuff of the army also make documentaries.

ISPR documentaries have been one heck of a quality products winning many international awards.

One word,

Hacked.

Also do Indian journalists and army men scroll PA websites for info.

When the website goes down for technical reasons it usually means it got break in through.

Not always webby. When ever there are such issues then its better to pull the plug of server rather than going for hot deployment of the changes because in that case it is high probablity that the data will contine in the cache of the search engines to be pulled out later. As well as it takes time to rectify the mistake. So pulling the plug of server is most advisable in such a scenario.

Like for in example suppose some sensitive information of PA gets mistakenly gets published here in PDF what will be the best option. Either to figure it out where that crap is and rectify it or just bring the site down find the prob and then redeploy if the info is too sensitive. the first thing that is done is cut the flow of information.

defacing is not a big issue. the indians done it with TheNation website two days back and tempered the script there.
This is much more than defacing Jana... We have seen defaced websites before, but nothing like this.

Obviously... you think the PA would release a PR to announce its updates. I am sure your journalists are also equally active in these activities... ask Jana ;)

One word,

Hacked.

The Bharti media even scroll and check twitter page of Rehman Malik and other Pakistani officials who are on twitter for making propaganda items.

Think rationally Asim will you send a ISI agent to Delhi for treatment in hostile country in hostile environment. The treatment was not that complex that India was the only destination for it in south asia.
And that putting up the event of a secret op on a public website is a better explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom