What's new

ISI man on Delhi ‘suicide op’ is martyr on Pak Army’s website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Army has shut down its website.

oh well the Hellraisers have started their jobs its just they got bit late this time.
:smokin:
I mean if Pakistan has to explain its "Suicide Attacker" India has to explain why it was mum about it for 3+ years.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Pakistan Army has shut down its website.

Benny yaar, its working...

Pakistan Army

Soldier was doing his duty, but modus operandi is against any international norms.
Not a good precedent, India will have to be more vigilant and raise the issue at all major forums.

Why would they publish some imaginery covert ops?
Let the sense prevail....... maybe he was a victim of suicide attack!

:rofl::rofl: oh bheenssssssssssssssssssssss i wish if i could use the word i want for bharat and its orange mentality but alas its against the rules so never maand in punjabi i mean never mind

you can invoke bhens, gaay, bail, bakri, billi, ullu, gadha, tota, maina, kauwa, geedad, sher, cheeta, saanp, bichu as many as you like but the ground reality as of now is that it was on your site and our media just picked it up. Now are we short of words.:pop:

Delhi hospital admits treating Pakistani 'suicide' attacker

2010-12-14 18:40:00
New Delhi, Dec 14 (IANS) A Pakistani patient, owned up as a 'suicide' attacker and an operative of the Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) by his country's army, was indeed treated in Delhi's Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, where he died three years ago, enquiries by IANS have revealed.

According to hospital sources, a Pakistani patient named Zulfiqar Ahmed was admitted in the multi-speciality private medical facility in November 2007.

'He died of renal failure,' an official at the hospital told IANS, requesting anonymity because 'our legal section is digging deeper into the case before coming on record'.

The sources said that the hospital was looking into the records to find more about the patient, who according to the Pakistan Army website was on a 'suicide attack' operation.

'It is a three-year-old record and it will take time to examine,' another official said, as the hospital administration refused to say another more.

The Pakistani Army's website - Pakistan Army - claimed that an ISI operative who was on a 'suicide attack' operation died in a New Delhi hospital Nov 16, 2007.

The posting was in the 'Shuhada's (martyrs') corner' of the website, which had previously revealed the list of Pakistan's dead in the 1999 Kargil operation.

It named the operative as Zulfiqar Ahmed, his army number as 1726016 and his rank as naik.

The operative, the website claims, died of kidney failure and acute respiratory infection at New Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital.

The website however doesn't mention where the operation was to be conducted as there was no suicide attack in Delhi or in nearby areas in or around November 2007.

The major terror attack in India before November 2007 were the Lumbini Park and Gokul Chat bombings in Hyderabad Aug 25 that year, in which 42 people were killed.

The martyr's section lists 25 ISI operatives, with varying causes of death. Besides Ahmed, one more ISI agent who died in India in May 1973 is identified as Lance Naik Abdul Ghani.

Indian Army chief General V.K. Singh, reacting to the postings, said it has exposed the Pakistan Army's 'intentions'.

'I have nothing to say on what they (the Pakistan Army) have put up on its website. But if it has, then it clearly show what their intentions and ways are and what their next move will be,' Singh told reporters here when asked about the Pakistan Army's website posting.

The army chief also said that India needed to be 'more alert'.

'All I can say is we have to be more alert and only then we can protect the people and our troops,' he said.

http://www.sify.com/news/delhi-hosp...icide-attacker-news-national-kmosEtjaide.html

The data entry was an error, intel agencies operate on a basis of plausible deniability - and most likely the gentleman was sent there for medical treatment. And died due to complications.

you can invoke bhens, gaay, bail, bakri, billi, ullu, gadha, tota, maina, kauwa, geedad, sher, cheeta, saanp, bichu as many as you like but the ground reality as of now is that it was on your site and our media just picked it up. Now are we short of words.:pop:

:undecided::undecided: that was bhensssssssssssssssssssss another form of bwahahahahah used by some of members on another forum so relax.

my land is of guns not bhains tota mena kuta bandar.

The ground reality is Indians are living on propaganda and its not something new.

I would say they should thank our website for providing them oxygen ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom