What's new

ISI man on Delhi ‘suicide op’ is martyr on Pak Army’s website

Status
Not open for further replies.
PA website is down, hopefully they are correcting their mistake

Thats weird. either he got injured in suicide attack by terrorists in Pakistan as army had been the target of TTP here for all these years we all know that.

And i think he is doing this operation in New Delhi ??? :woot:

But again he died of health issues so one wonders this mess up on the website or is it that those Indian hackers have tempered the data as army website was one among over 200 sites which Indians have hacked recently.

I wont be surprised if lazy employees of ISPR have still not looked into the matter and as usual just ignored things and still getting salaries.

conspiracy theories are famous in Pakistan :hitwall:

Thats weird. either he got injured in suicide attack by terrorists in Pakistan as army had been the target of TTP here for all these years we all know that.

But again he died of health issues so one wonders this mess up on the website or is it that those Indian hackers have tempered the data as army website was one among over 200 sites which Indians have hacked recently.

I wont be surprised if lazy employees of ISPR have still not looked into the matter and as usual just ignored things and still getting salaries.

let me talk to an official there lets see what he says

Thats not possible at all because these guys just got root for your server. Let me try to be bit simplistic. It was like they were able to upload new web pages or bring website down but did not had access level to change the data in your databases.

Could it be that the PA website was hacked?
I personally seriously doubt that the PA would put something this blatant on their website. Will wait for further clarifications on this issue from the PA.

There is also a possibility that he was injured in a suicide attack upon him and was being treated in some specialty hospital in New Delhi?

Cause of death is some sort of kidney related disease(according to my 10 sec googling) could be he contracted in the line of duty and hence mentioned as martyr. Data Entry would then technically be correct, but of course still confusion occurs.

Think rationally Asim will you send a ISI agent to Delhi for treatment in hostile country in hostile environment. The treatment was not that complex that India was the only destination for it in south asia.

I personally seriously doubt that the PA would put something this blatant on their website. Will wait for further clarifications on this issue from the PA.

Not possible. Because ICA dont have access to databases they just have access to the servers and that too security was restored after the attack of ICA and project "jai hind".

hmmm........cyberwar evolving from mere hack attempts to propaganda war. Pathetic though an improvement.

This would be bellow the belt. since if its part of hacking defacing then it will go a long way to insult each others' founders too.

This is more than pathetic.

Indians trying to cash such things is like clinging on straws this is not going to change anything but yes it can send some morons jumping for a while.

A pakistani army man officially sent to blow himself up??

I wonder why you people call him shaheed?? He died due to some constipation type illness in New Delhi Hospital? What is the braverdo in dying ill? This Munna is no shaheed. :lol:

By doing so PA is lowering the designation of so called term 'Shaheed'. :tdown:
Munna? How about showing some respect to soldier.

It was among of the websites that was hacked by Indians.

Since here we all know ISPR is lazy enough to even check its own website hence i am sure they have not taken pain to check the website.

There is also a possibility that he was injured in a suicide attack upon him and was being treated in some specialty hospital in New Delhi?

And which type of treatment available only in new delhi

PA website is down, hopefully they are correcting their mistake

Now its too late every one know the truth

Pakistan Army

Due to technical reasons Pakistan Army Web Portal will remain unavailable for some time starting from 15:30 hours for maintenance.

A pakistani army man officially sent to blow himself up??

I wonder why you people call him shaheed?? He died due to some constipation type illness in New Delhi Hospital? What is the braverdo in dying ill? This Munna is no shaheed. :lol:

By doing so PA is lowering the designation of so called term 'Shaheed'. :tdown:

@ MODS: Wasn't there a turk guy who got banned for not respecting dead soldiers of USA and ranting. I hope this rule apply for Pakistani soldiers as well.

It was among of the websites that was hacked by Indians.

Since here we all know ISPR is lazy enough to even check its own website hence i am sure they have not taken pain to check the website.

This is really childish excuse :lol:

I hope GoP not use this excuse for this mistake :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom