What's new

ISI man on Delhi ‘suicide op’ is martyr on Pak Army’s website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible that his mission code name was "Suicide attack" not his mission. Like Operation: Rah-e-Nijat, Operation: Rah-e-Haq, Operation Suicide attack.

Anyway i cant access ispr or pakarmy website for some reason.

hmmm........cyberwar evolving from mere hack attempts to propaganda war. Pathetic though an improvement.

Classic case of "Aa bail mujhe maar".... And as always Indians cashing on it. :P

ki gal divya ji roj photo hi badalde rehnde ho:P

deception and decoys. Age old technique to disturb the concentration of enemy :lol:

Data entry mistake or no data entry mistake this was one of the biggest blunder. Its more like giving the sword to enemy and saying "come slit my throat". Indian media is already nuts making news out of nothing when it is about Pakistan. And this is not go going to go down well in the coming days. :agree:

Operation: Suicide Attack

WTF

Even if the hospital is in Pakistan, he is on a suicide mission inside pakistan?

Thats weird. either he got injured in suicide attack by terrorists in Pakistan as army had been the target of TTP here for all these years we all know that.

But again he died of health issues so one wonders this mess up on the website or is it that those Indian hackers have tempered the data as army website was one among over 200 sites which Indians have hacked recently.

I wont be surprised if lazy employees of ISPR have still not looked into the matter and as usual just ignored things and still getting salaries.

let me talk to an official there lets see what he says

Thats weird. either he got injured in suicide attack by terrorists in Pakistan as army had been the target of TTP here for all these years we all know that.

Why would he be treated in New Delhi?

let me talk to an official there lets see what he says

Better talk to your source first before putting conspiracy theories here.

PA server is down...... i did research by the name of Zulqifar & interestingly only this guys pic was there .... lol

There is also a possibility that he was injured in a suicide attack upon him and was being treated in some specialty hospital in New Delhi?

Cause of death is some sort of kidney related disease(according to my 10 sec googling) could be he contracted in the line of duty and hence mentioned as martyr. Data Entry would then technically be correct, but of course still confusion occurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom