What's new

ISI cannot be touched, says US

If it is such shooopa Dooopa agency as claimed why couldnt it avoid the fire works on airport/airbase the other day.... there have been few similar fireworks before also :P.. Or it become soopa doopa when it come to india???

Specially when it arrives in a rubber boat. !! :cheesy:

I know your an opinionator and all, but jeez dude that was straight out retarded. You forgot to add martians and sea people to your list as well. We all know what ISI is capable of, such as losing half of it's own territory and getting droned almost everyday and STILL they cannot do jack :lol:

I prefer not to engage in arguments with ignorant people . who know nothing , do not research , and have no knowledge whatsoever about the Subject matter .

SO continue.

^^ Bullied? Or just a mere thorn?

And why do you time and again bring up my personal life? Are you ********?

The diplomatic speech that you are showing me does not concern Pakistan. It shows that your masters are politically correct, but do not believe in your farce that is Mumbai.
Sir,
On contrary, it just reflects your competency in comprehension skills, or may I infer, the lack of it.

I prefer not to engage in arguments with ignorant people . who know nothing , do not research , and have no knowledge whatsoever about the Subject matter .

SO continue.

How is ISI doing anything about the drone strikes despite public protests and the farce speeches of ending them?

Specially when it arrives in a rubber boat. !! :cheesy:

Absolutely!!!!! Thanks a lot for being frank.. and i really appreciate that!!!!! ( But you conveniently avoided answering first half of that post)

I dont think anyone have doubt on capabilities of ISI when it comes to do something like 26/11 ( which u just reffered)... There have been quite a lot innocent victims of its ability... absolutely in agreement with that....

@Indians

No need to reply..2 elite trolls will remain unbanned while you will get infractions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok this will turn into ISI vs RAW mudslinging... i'm outta here

Keep congratulating yourself on a successfully engineered terrorist hit on India 4 years back and be oblivious to daily similar (though smaller) terror hits all over Pakistan since then. :coffee:

So the Baharti banter on Mehran and elsewhere blows sun shine up your skirt and Mumbai puts moral feathers in your cap.
When a few SMS can shift half the nation, who would want to bomb such braves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom