What's new

ISI cannot be touched, says US

So the Baharti banter on Mehran and elsewhere blows sun shine up your skirt and Mumbai puts moral feathers in your cap.
Considering both actions have been done by Pakistanis, that fact blows those very same feathers right up your place where sun shine has no hope of ever reaching ;)

When a few SMS can shift half the nation, who would want to bomb such braves. :lol:

I know that Pakistani education has history and geography all screwed up but did not know that the maths was in the dumper too.. Or may be its a madrassah definition of Half ;).. Probably the same which equates 1 Muslim = 10 hindus :D

Anyway, this atleast was some targeted SMSs.. All it takes to get Pakistanis to burn Pakistan is a simple 15 minute 3rd grade movie made in the United states which apart from everything else has deprived 180 million Pakistanis of youtube since then :rofl:

Considering both actions have been done by Pakistanis, that fact blows those very same feathers right up your place where sun shine has no hope of ever reaching ;)

Well some have their head up so deep where sun don't shine, they are oblivious to the likes of fake encounters.

I know that Pakistani education has history and geography all screwed up but did not know that the maths was in the dumper too.. Or may be its a madrassah definition of Half ;).. Probably the same which equates 1 Muslim = 10 hindus :D

Anyway, this atleast was some targeted SMSs.. All it takes to get Pakistanis to burn Pakistan is a simple 15 minute 3rd grade movie made in the United states which apart from everything else has deprived 180 million Pakistanis of youtube since then :rofl:
Whatever the Pakistani education system, we don't need to ape others where Patil pretends to be Peter and Sunita takes pride in being Sandy....I guess your Guru Gobar Parsad didn't warn you the same culture will be making headlines on Delhi streets. :oops:

The whole Pakistan wid ISI is bone licker, thrown by ******* Uncal Sam an China !

And you Bahrtis obviously share your bones. !!

0b0c7ce5-a02a-4171-aefd-e8c14e9b8dff.grid-6x2.jpg

Well some have their head up so deep where sun don't shine, they are oblivious to the likes of fake encounters.
Why are you referring to events in Karachi and Balochistan in this thread? Are you implying those are handiwork of ISI too :) ?

Whatever the Pakistani education system, we don't need to ape others where Patil pretends to be Peter and Sunita takes pride in being Sandy....I guess your Guru Gobar Parsad didn't warn you the same culture will be making headlines on Delhi streets. :oops:
Actually that's an issue of capability and not intent. You example is similar to a blind man claiming that he doesn't like the view from his window ;)

btw, aren't you the one that posted a picture from an Indian company of fake Peters and Sandy and claimed that to be the one from a Software company of Pakistan... :D

Looks like you guys want to fake a fake :woot:

and I wonder what is that culture of Pakistan which is making headlines on the streets of Peshawar, Karachi, Sindh, Balochistan etc etc...

Although I dont attach much to the weight of the case or the allegations due to practicality of the situation, what indeed is astonishing is the lack of sensitivity among few pakistani members here when you are referring to the case and the Indian reaction to the same that saw massacre of hundreds of innocent souls. quite disturbing.

When you are fundamentally basing your question on wish of indulging CHIEF of Pakistan's Intelligence without 1% basis, proof or evidence, purely on the basis of imagination, you deserved to receive a response equal in insensitivity with equal harshness so you might give yourself a chance to understand how much wrong you've been. No offense just showing you your side as it is.

Mumbai was massacre and I do not need to repeat how this massacre was taken by everybody in Pakistan.

Well a lot trolling and BS on this thread by Bharatis. But still ISI chiefs won't be touched. That won't change despite your ranting on internet.

And you Bahrtis obviously share your bones. !!

0b0c7ce5-a02a-4171-aefd-e8c14e9b8dff.grid-6x2.jpg
Haha as Gaya auqaat par,lose an argument start with senseless things..,you're from an army family? No wonder the state of Pakistan and its army :lol:

This isn't anything special,like some Pakistanis Are chanting,It's under the foreign services imMunities act,if it had been RAW,the same would have happened,so chill and save the polio workers :cheesy:

Haha as Gaya auqaat par,lose an argument start with senseless things..,you're from an army family? No wonder the state of Pakistan and its army :lol:

This isn't anything special,like some Pakistanis Are chanting,It's under the foreign services imMunities act,if it had been RAW,the same would have happened,so chill and save the polio workers :cheesy:

Abey, char anna ki murghi bara anna ka masala. Apni auqat mein rey ahmaq.

Before ranting conscience, first have the ability to comprehend what i was replying to.
Yea, i'm from an army background, the same army which paralysed your million surmas for a whole year.
And since you are from Punjab, does that mean you are just another druggie.
I just posted a news item and all Indians got exited like the groom in the picture,
All this news about Delhi....save a thought for your farmers too.

Before ranting conscience, first have the ability to comprehend what i was replying to.
Yea, i'm from an army background, the same army which paralysed your million surmas for a whole year.
I just posted a news item and all Indians got exited like the groom in the picture,
Comprehension problems are not mine but it's your writing skills that can be doubted,who is guru gobar prasad? Lol
You are from an army that got humiliated 4 times,maybe that's why you are trolling so bad here,you must have suffered the humiliation and yes I come from Punjab,which makes a significant contribution to the army that humiliated you :cheesy:

Your posts are more like No Murghi and only masala ;)

Stick to the topic.. Unless you are some how depicting ISI in the orange cloth in the picture you posted :D

I find it the height of hypocrisy that Indians will accept the findings of a foreign court in another sovereign state's matter but will not afford the same respect to American litigation against the 1984 Sikh Pogrom by the Indian state/

Comprehension problems are not mine but it's your writing skills that can be doubted,who is guru gobar prasad? Lol
You are from an army that got humiliated 4 times,maybe that's why you are trolling so bad here,you must have suffered the humiliation and yes I come from Punjab,which makes a significant contribution to the army that humiliated you :cheesy:

I am from the army that being five times smaller gave you a bloody nose, when you Indians don't have a leg to stand on you escape back to 1971. Obviously you prefer to ignore 1965 or 2002....but then you are just a minute detail acting as a fan boy.

Your posts are more like No Murghi and only masala ;)

Stick to the topic.. Unless you are some how depicting ISI in the orange cloth in the picture you posted :D

Orange cloth covering the RAW bit**. !! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom