What's new

ISI cannot be touched, says US

Their own intelligence agency is a failed and incompetent agency, that's why they are jealous with worlds one of the best intelligence agency ISI. We salute you ISI.
If you are saluting ISI for protecting pakistani interests, then kudos to you, ...... I just sincerely hope that your admiration doesn't stem from ISI's impunity in the alleged involvement in butchering innocent civilians in India.

If you are saluting ISI for protecting pakistani interests, then kudos to you, ...... I just sincerely hope that your admiration doesn't stem from ISI's impunity in the alleged involvement in butchering innocent civilians in India.

Get it through your thick skull now. No innocents were butchered at the behest of the ISI.

Your best trusted ally has also told you so.

It's unfortunate that you Indians believe in such wild conspiracies.

Jaha Pe 'ISI' Ka Naam, Indians Ka Rona Dhona Shuru. Lagta Hay Maaye Raat Ko Bacho Ko ISI-ISI Ke Loriya Suna Ke Sulati Hogi...

Sir, In the context where the aforementioned agency has allegations leveled against of being complicit in a tragedy that caused death and destruction of hundreds of families of innocent civilians, Indian sentiments will be affected.

ISI dint you RAW did in EP

America gives true statement, and now the bhartis have no idea what to do with themelves. LOL

I am sure your pre-frabicated lies can be used another time.

So you Indians shouldn't feel faint of heart. :rofl:

looks like its a divine revolution which is sprinkled upon Indians only after this news. Before that they were beating chests dancing huga ka huga huka huka. This this divine opportunity, may I dare asking that what other aspects do you think are "untouchable" so we could quote back the next time Indian crowed goes nuts.

Although I dont attach much to the weight of the case or the allegations due to practicality of the situation, what indeed is astonishing is the lack of sensitivity among few pakistani members here when you are referring to the case and the Indian reaction to the same that saw massacre of hundreds of innocent souls. quite disturbing.

US is right. They have their own secretive agencies , private contractors working with immunity over there.

Heck one of the guy , davis even shot 2 ISI operatives in broad daylight and left in record time. That guy + team who attacked their check-posts all cannot be touched.

Hence US is just returning the favor , so that the nationalists can think " waaaah hamara agency super hit hai, bharti agency ekdum fail, we win, hee haaww heee haww".

:blah: :blah: :blah:

Save your rants, for you are not making any sense....we don't need to claim anything, for the world knows how Bharti agency has acquired a taste for eggs.

The Hindu : News / National : RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels

egg-face-flickr.jpg

Get it through your thick skull now. No innocents were butchered at the behest of the ISI.

Your best trusted ally has also told you so.

It's unfortunate that you Indians believe in such wild conspiracies.

sir, ignoring your polite figure of speech aside, please do read the article where there is no mention of the "trusted ally" exonerating the role of ISI. As far as role of ISI and pakistan is concerned, I wonder why has your "ALLY" has the following position "continues to believe that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan must take steps to dismantle Lashkar-e-Taiba and to support India's efforts to counter this terrorist threat. This determination of immunity should not be viewed as expressing any view on the merits of plaintiffs' claims,

LOL. Bhartis are mad that their American masters did not take their bs drama seriously.

ROFL, boys take their comments in jest and enjoy their moanings.

This is too funny.

LOL. Bhartis are mad that their American masters did not take their bs drama seriously.

ROFL, boys take their comments in jest and enjoy their moanings.

This is too funny.

Yeah! They are our masters and are droning the hell out of our territory and attacking and killing our soldiers at our border outposts and paying for all that in hard and crisp US Dollars ..

Oh !! Wait... !! ;)

sir, ignoring your polite figure of speech aside, please do read the article where there is no mention of the "trusted ally" exonerating the role of ISI. As far as role of ISI and pakistan is concerned, I wonder why has your "ALLY" has the following position "continues to believe that the Islamic Republic of Pakistan must take steps to dismantle Lashkar-e-Taiba and to support India's efforts to counter this terrorist threat. This determination of immunity should not be viewed as expressing any view on the merits of plaintiffs' claims,

The diplomatic speech that you are showing me does not concern Pakistan. It shows that your masters are politically correct, but do not believe in your farce that is Mumbai.

Better egg on the face than a letting your own citizens take a drone missile in where sun doesn't shine dude :)

And that too in the knowledge of your own military and Shoopa Doopa ISI :D

CIA sends ISI monthly faxes about drone attacks: WSJ | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

facepalms by Indians :)))) nevermind.

You guys lost thats for sure. Mumbai was sonmething to halt peace process and those who did succeeded those who wanted to sell you weapons also succeede.

what the Indians got is hanging Kasab and after that you even lost an object to spread your rants

Back
Top Bottom