What's new

ISI cannot be touched, says US

Jaha Pe 'ISI' Ka Naam, Indians Ka Rona Dhona Shuru. Lagta Hay Maaye Raat Ko Bacho Ko ISI-ISI Ke Loriya Suna Ke Sulati Hogi...

Until 2014 the USA whether we like it or not needs the ISI and Pakistani army to help them in respect with Afghanistan, now what happens after 2014 will be intresting to see.

ISI are untouchables . We know we know :D

On a more serious note, It is a sound legal argument that ISI is a part of the government , hence can't be made to stand trial .

But American double standards are clear for everyone to see , Iran and Cuba gets terror state status without any trial and Pakistan doesn't even though ISI is part of the government.

Anyway, as someone else said, ISI is under-siege in its own country today and elements of ISI themselves are responsible for it partially, so India should just sit back and enjoy the show . Wait for America to get rid of its double standards vis-a-vis Pakistan or begin covert operations to target ISI.

I would recommend the former.

Jaha Pe 'ISI' Ka Naam, Indians Ka Rona Dhona Shuru. Lagta Hay Maaye Raat Ko Bacho Ko ISI-ISI Ke Loriya Suna Ke Sulati Hogi...

no its yours ...whenever any of your soldier die or some dead bodies found in b'stan then one name is raised in your entire media i.e RAW or foreign hand :lol:

Your logical reasoning skills are so poor :lol:

If Indians cry after listening to ISI name ? Why would Indian mothers use ISI name in their loris to make them sleep ?

What are they teaching Pakistani schools ? :what:

If Americans can tolerate body bags of their soldiers killed by terrorists enjoying safe heavens in Pakistan, how much they will value the life of their ordinary citizens killed in Mumbai is anyone's guess.

Until 2014 the USA whether we like it or not needs the ISI and Pakistani army to help them in respect with Afghanistan, now what happens after 2014 will be intresting to see.

till 2014 they are there. They need ISI in every era as long as Afghanistan is there on face of the earth.

Period

If Americans can tolerate body bags of their soldiers killed by terrorists enjoying safe heavens in Pakistan, how much they will value the life of their ordinary citizens killed in Mumbai is anyone's guess.

Your emotional blackmailing doesnt work when it comes to Strategic interests by international community.

so keep your emotional stuff aside.

Originally Posted by newdelhinsa

Your emotional blackmailing doesnt work when it comes to Strategic interests by international community.

I have pointed it rightly out, now you have no other comment other than these guesses on my state of mind blah blahs..

till 2014 they are there. They need ISI in every era as long as Afghanistan is there on face of the earth.

Period

Depends on how quick the Afghan army can stand on their own 2 feet, I was just watching a al jazeera documentary on how the many Afghans are blaming Pakistan for firing missiles and they are claiming the fighters are coming from your side to fight.

USA may also cut off the aid it gives to Pakistan once they leave in 2014 but nothing is certain we just have to wait and find out what happens.

ISI cannot be touched... what else is new?

Can we entertain Indian frustrations further?

Indian partner of democracy has already negated the hogwash against our country, so it's surprising as to why Indians are so upset.

As long as U.S has its interests served by stooges,culprits will remain untouched :).

looks like its a divine revolution which is sprinkled upon Indians only after this news. Before that they were beating chests dancing huga ka huga huka huka. This this divine opportunity, may I dare asking that what other aspects do you think are "untouchable" so we could quote back the next time Indian crowed goes nuts.

Anyway, as someone else said, ISI is under-siege in its own country today and elements of ISI themselves are responsible for it partially, so India should just sit back and enjoy the show . Wait for America to get rid of its double standards vis-a-vis Pakistan or begin covert operations to target ISI.

I would recommend the former.

Look around in Pakistan.. Do you think both the former and latter are already not happening ?

Look around in Pakistan.. Do you think both the former and latter are already not happening ?

That's what i said , the former is already happening , so just sit back and enjoy the show. But the latter isn't happening i think.Anyway i believe the former is enough .

"Because foreign sovereign immunity and foreign official immunity provide an adequate basis upon which to dispose of this case with respect to the ISI and former Directors General Pasha and Taj, the United States takes no position on the political question doctrine issues that are also presented in this case," the affidavit says in its footnote in response to the court case filed by American survivors of the Mumbai terrorist attack.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...isi-cannot-touched-says-us.html#ixzz2FZsNMFH5
Hmmm...Official immunity means the ISI and former Directors General Pasha and Taj, are the new 007 James Bonds - because they have a license to kill! :cheesy: :P

Back
Top Bottom