What's new

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against #Pakistan?

UAE is ruled by trashy sea pirates 100 years ago and
What is the exact reason for this sudden change in attitudeof UAE? Cant understand... If Pakistan's refusal to join yemen war is the reason...then even Saudi Arabia hasnt overtly turned against Pak.. Infact it seems after initial disappointment...things seem to be normal now between Pak and Saudi Arabia..or so it seems... Pak seems to have pacified Saudis to an extent..ther have been many bilateral visits since then between Pak and Saudis...and if media is to be believed...Saudis have even offered Gen Raheel to head 34 country military alliance....so here everthing seems to be fine apparently...what caused UAE to turn soo much against Pak, all of a sudden?
So it leaves CPEC that does not affect KSA but only positively if it becomes a part of it sell its oil to China, but Dubai perceives Gwader port as a threat to it's economy since Dubai is located deep inside the gulf thus the shipping cost for trading companies is high. Thus they anticipate most of the trade to be diverted from the Dubai port to Gwader port and thus reducing significant amount of revenue of the trade dependent state and since Dubai is one of the most important states and its ruler is the ruler of UAE too thus UAE has turned into a scared and an insecure little boy.

Last edited:
Which Behriya projects are you referring to? Behriya Town Projects?
Yes, majority of Pakistani real estate investors has divert there investment in Baharia projects all over Pakistan. Before Dubai housing market was kind of lucrative market for investors. But, its slowing down. Baharia is giving quality housing in Pakistan with stable price.

Once considered a great friend of #Pakistan, the UAE Govt is now getting overtly hostile to Pakistan and its geopolitical ambitions and interests as the tiny but rich Gulf state picks its alliance with #India over #Pakistan, its state funded media has opened its guns against Pakistan. This marks a new strategy by the UAE Govt which is expected to severely damage bilateral relations with Islamabad.

Its because we Pakistani didnt develop our country when there was time, we help these small states like its one of ours to become stronger even their intelligence and their defence but when it comes to protect nations intrests no one compromise they dont want you to be strong and indian lobby is making sure that this dose of intrests they keep feeding them with hate..
our diplomacy is Zero all our embassies have no plan cuz NS dont want to, he is only protecting his wealth in india and kids in europe.

what about gazni gauri, taimur who literally raped everything in modern day pakistan, was any DNA will be left of pagan ancestors of modern day pakistanis? they say all the pagan men were killed in 1000 years raids in modern day pakistan so
I am not sure how much %age DNA will be left of pagan ancestors of pakistanis. Sad but true.

Very dumb. Safe to assume you are not a Brahmin, correct?

See the map below. You understand what y-dna haplotype is?

If your theory was correct, the entire Pakistani haplotype would be Middle Eastern or Turk.

But hey! It's L and R1a.

L most likely comes from the original IVC inhabitants.

And R1a from the Vedic migrants from Central Asia.

Hehehe, I just read your post again.. just so dumb. :)

YDNA-Haplogroups.jpg

yaa can see it seems like the pakistani part is mostly green share similarity with arab and turk ancestors again I proved correct gazni, gauri and taimur.

:woot::omghaha:

Amazing IQ.
It would be less embarrassing to just admit you know nothing about this topic.

seems like brave afgans and north Indians share simmilar DNA unlike green part in pakistani panjab n sindh.

Doesn't that mean YOU are the ones who got raped by Central Asians? (using your own line of reasoning)! :lol:

No body give a shit abt your thinking. *** wipe

So change the image we are the face and structure of pakistan we are the core, it's up to us don't blame pakistan
If you change your self surrounding will change around you.

Good for India

UAE and Saudi Arabia are now supporting India over Pakistan

And Iran was already India's friend
image.jpeg

No one wake you up:lol:

And when I say the same I am branded as anti Arab? Don't you know the mind set of these people? They consider us as little more than slaves, they will never accept us as equals.

Tiny little ego maniacs, they are still mad about Yemen episode. They are unable to understand why we are not willing to sacrifice our brown, formerly hindu a***** to save their mighty rich white behinds.

Talk about small man syndrome.
Arabs getting much " worth " things from India which we can't provide so why they are soft on them:wink:

LoL!

It's funny coming from a Bharat Rakshak member.

You know that's not true don't you?

I've visited your forums and I know what sort of crazy lunatic things you dream of.

You want Akhand Bharat, want to become Mauryans and Chanakyas and stuff.

You are OBSESSED with those fanatic sanghi ideas.

I've come to realize Pakistan will never be able to form a friendly relation with India no matter what we did, given the ideologies, mentality and SICK obsessions you harbor.

Could you make it clear whom you are addressing? The individual?

while promising an impossibly great and successful future that is always just around the corner

How can you be so sure about possibility or impossibility that too of future? .............. I have started to believe most of the time its not you but your personal grievance that talks on this forum. People, rulers and generations die and same will happen in Pakistan too. Who knows the next generation in Pakistan would be free of all the evils that your generation left for my generation, or who would have known my generation would suffer because of your generation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom