What's new

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against #Pakistan?

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against Pakistan?

View attachment 336097

By Atta Rasool Malik
20 / 9 / 2016

Indians Military Establishment is currently investigating the cause of fire at Uri; Indians occupied Kashmir, and subsequent death of its 17 soldiers. However, ‘Gulf News’ in its editorial “World stands united against cowardly attack in Kashmir dated 19 Sep 2016” not only claims that it was a terrorist attack sponsored by its nuclear neighbor, but also confirms that Kashmir is integral part of India. The worthy paper also grants the India its right to retaliate against its neighbor. The paper says “As a response to such an attack, India has every right to defend its territorial integrity and take appropriate measures required to pursue justice and eradicate the menace of terrorism”.

In its opening sentence the paper opines that it was a ‘despicable cowardly attack’ on soldiers because four commando-style gunmen hit the Indians soldiers at the time when they were little lazy and were changing guards. The paper calls upon entire international community to condemn such a heinous crime. Gulf News also calls upon India to continue confidence-building measures that “India seeks to undertake with its neighbors, including Pakistan”.

The Paper very kindly advises India not to avenge the attack, “a jaw for a tooth” because it only amplifies the sharply ratcheting tension between the nuclear neighbors and will not serve the peaceful interests of any state in the long run. Editorial board of ‘Gulf News’ also suggest that Indian should develop even stronger defenses in occupied Kashmir. It says India must also investigate and rectify the serious lapses that allowed one of its most strategic security infrastructures to come under attack, and build a better bulwark of defence bases.

As a student of International Relations, I am wondering; how one should look at the editorial of ‘Gulf News’? Should world stand united for innocent Kashmiri children, women and youth who are being indiscriminately tortured, killed and humiliated on daily basis OR World should stand united against attack on soldiers deployed in occupied territory? How come editorial staff of ‘Gulf News’ is so ill-informed that they don’t know that point of attack is not integral part of India and there is an indigenous freedom movement for which the Kashmiri Muslims are paying heavy price with tears and blood on daily basis?.

Is ‘Gulf News’, a state controlled newspaper is conveying some kind of UAE‘s annoyance to Government of Pakistan? What could be that?, one could only guess. Whatever could be the reasons but it is not expected out of ‘Gulf News’ editorial staff to damage the cause of hapless Kashmiris. This editorial will sadden anyone who cares for human dignity in Kashmir but surely every Muslim who is greatly perturbs over gross human violations in Indian occupied Kashmir. UN resolutions calling for plebiscite are still pending on Kashmir.

I am happy that despite India’s big market and interest of Multinational Companies, human conscious of many world leaders is still alive. India is under immense pressure to halt ill-treatment of Kashmiris and hopefully something good for Kashmiris will emerge soon. It is also being talked about on various forums that incident at ‘Uri, Indians occupied Kashmir’ was jointly planned by Indian National Security Adviser Mr. Ajit Doval to whom intelligence agencies such as the RAW report, and newly appointed member of Standing Committee on Defense, Dr. Subramanian Swammy, a research fellow who was expelled from Harvard University of United States for his extremist views. It was an effort to relieve world pressure on Mr. Narenda Moodi before meeting World leaders at the forum of UN General Assembly. Hopefully the inquiry by Indian Military highlighting the real cause for murder of 17 Indians soldiers would also be published by Gulf News.

Author is PhD Scholar of International Relations at Preston University, Islamabad. The author can be reached at : attarasul@hotmail.com

Why so much importance to these minions? Kia piddi, kia piddi ka shorba. What weight after all their editorials and newspapers have in world? Does it make a difference if these minions are on our side or sitting in slums while patting dogs. They better keep playing with their camels.

all you gotta do is broadcast the arabs are sell OUT n watch how much they s hit thier pants and will go easy on the ummah.

fcuk uae just say to them we do a revolution in your country, many expats are frustrated over treatment, just drop boxes of ak47 they will wreak havoc on the place.

be like isreal n usa with them n watch how they will roll the redcarpet for even the darkest skin guy.

trust me, beat the arab with metal bar, next day he is your muslim brother.

Pakistan needs to tighten up these loners in Dubai. A little bit of destabilization and all the fancy world they have created around them will crumble. They are already living off from the borrowed money from Abu Dhabi. Gawadar is giving plenty of pains to many, Dubai is one of them.

Pakistanis supporting a terrorist attack on UAE.

Why i am not surprised:partay:

I don't like UAE. Actually, I really hate this artificial wannabe state. You can't trust them. Never.

Egypt's Sisi demands Turkish Cypriots removed from OIC
sisi.jpg

Egypt's post-coup president Abdal-Fattah al-Sisi's comments were supported by the United Arab Emirates and Iran.
http://www.worldbulletin.net/haber/145743/egypts-sisi-demands-turkish-cypriots-removed-from-oic

Don't forget that UAE and Saudi Arabia are playing a game with Turkey/Pakistan. Saudis are the good, nice, sympathetic ones while Unites Arab Emirates act like the "bad cop". Be aware of the fact that their actions against Pakistan or Turkey are previously permitted by Riad.

It's all a game,learn how to play and reap the rewards.

When you see the policies of muslim countries like UAE and KSA its not strange that muslim countries are punished.

it is not that straight forward

Well you see UAE and SAUDI are close at the time of Bhutto and today's time they have an open enemy IRAN for sure if IRAN attacks UAE or SAUDI INDIA won't come to rescue PAKISTAN will come and don't forget our new relation with IRAN will Mother and Daughter In law due to the Gwadar and Chabahar port

Pakistanis supporting a terrorist attack on UAE.

Why i am not surprised:partay:

lol india commits terror within itself, wat a stupid nation and trys to blame pakistan. if the toilets in india gets blocked isi did it.

Very dumb. Safe to assume you are not a Brahmin, correct?

See the map below. You understand what y-dna haplotype is?

If your theory was correct, the entire Pakistani haplotype would be Middle Eastern or Turk.

But hey! It's L and R1a.

L most likely comes from the original IVC inhabitants.

And R1a from the Vedic migrants from Central Asia.

Hehehe, I just read your post again.. just so dumb. :)

YDNA-Haplogroups.jpg

What's the haplogroup (Greenish) that snakes in towards Pakistan/North west India? Is that J1 or J2?

Shh, sorry I need to get my eyes checked again. I clearly wasted money last month. :hitwall::lol:

Any data on Haplogroup J in Pakistan? I am J2b2 and I only know one other Pakistani with similar haplogroup.

That means you are of West Asian/Anatolian patrilineal descent. Pretty cool.
Send your results to Harappa ancestry project (edit: project is probably dead by now).

Don't take maps like these as the Bible. Most countries will have people of other hapolotypes that a simple map like this can't depict.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom