What's new

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against #Pakistan?

Couldnt agree with you more. I have also experienced something similar in China. In my University those Pashtun students who came from rural areas of KPK were blindly proud of their ethnicity and always talk bad about Punjabis while those Pashtuns who came from Saudi and Dubai were more sensible and very nice and I never seen them indulging in such cheap topics.Those who came from Pakistan learned that too after some years but in the beginning they just made a fool out of themselves. Can u imagine one of them thought the blue wifi button in the laptop is a mosquito repellent :lol:

This is why I cannot wait for CPEC to be operational. With the promise of job opportunities in SEZ (Special Economic Zones), it will force people to embrace intra-province migration. I have no doubt people from other parts of Pakistan will move to KPK and G-B. At the moment, migration trend is mostly one way, i.e., people from KPK and G-B move to Sindh and Punjab. The net result of this migration is that people from Punjab and Sindh have more tempered views.

I don't like UAE. Actually, I really hate this artificial wannabe state. You can't trust them. Never.

Egypt's Sisi demands Turkish Cypriots removed from OIC
sisi.jpg

Egypt's post-coup president Abdal-Fattah al-Sisi's comments were supported by the United Arab Emirates and Iran.
http://www.worldbulletin.net/haber/145743/egypts-sisi-demands-turkish-cypriots-removed-from-oic

Don't forget that UAE and Saudi Arabia are playing a game with Turkey/Pakistan. Saudis are the good, nice, sympathetic ones while Unites Arab Emirates act like the "bad cop". Be aware of the fact that their actions against Pakistan or Turkey are previously permitted by Riad.

Saudis prefer to be the sage, Emiratis prefers to be the hawks. Khaleeji world domination plan. :enjoy:

Yes , two projects are killer for UAE/ Duabi , Baharia projects and Gawadar/CPEC.

Right now Gwadar has nothing to compete with Dubai. tens of thousands Indians stop in Dubai via Emirates airlines. They are never going to Gwadar as long as Pakistan is hostile to India.

iran is like a lizard you can stand infront of it, thinking god it gonna eat me but it doesnt but as soon as you blink you gobbled up. i belive both saudi and iran are trojan zion states posing as muslims.

This was long ago in their hearts, the worst they fear is Gwadar port to give competition to Dubai port. Gawadar is an ambitious and fruit bearing project once its completed. A thorn in the eye of many ! UAE is a country in USA's camp and it has very strong ties with USA, diplomacy aside - it will always side with American interests in this region.
I'm up all night to get lucky.

I liked Dubai.

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against Pakistan?

View attachment 336097

By Atta Rasool Malik
20 / 9 / 2016

Indians Military Establishment is currently investigating the cause of fire at Uri; Indians occupied Kashmir, and subsequent death of its 17 soldiers. However, ‘Gulf News’ in its editorial “World stands united against cowardly attack in Kashmir dated 19 Sep 2016” not only claims that it was a terrorist attack sponsored by its nuclear neighbor, but also confirms that Kashmir is integral part of India. The worthy paper also grants the India its right to retaliate against its neighbor. The paper says “As a response to such an attack, India has every right to defend its territorial integrity and take appropriate measures required to pursue justice and eradicate the menace of terrorism”.

In its opening sentence the paper opines that it was a ‘despicable cowardly attack’ on soldiers because four commando-style gunmen hit the Indians soldiers at the time when they were little lazy and were changing guards. The paper calls upon entire international community to condemn such a heinous crime. Gulf News also calls upon India to continue confidence-building measures that “India seeks to undertake with its neighbors, including Pakistan”.

The Paper very kindly advises India not to avenge the attack, “a jaw for a tooth” because it only amplifies the sharply ratcheting tension between the nuclear neighbors and will not serve the peaceful interests of any state in the long run. Editorial board of ‘Gulf News’ also suggest that Indian should develop even stronger defenses in occupied Kashmir. It says India must also investigate and rectify the serious lapses that allowed one of its most strategic security infrastructures to come under attack, and build a better bulwark of defence bases.

As a student of International Relations, I am wondering; how one should look at the editorial of ‘Gulf News’? Should world stand united for innocent Kashmiri children, women and youth who are being indiscriminately tortured, killed and humiliated on daily basis OR World should stand united against attack on soldiers deployed in occupied territory? How come editorial staff of ‘Gulf News’ is so ill-informed that they don’t know that point of attack is not integral part of India and there is an indigenous freedom movement for which the Kashmiri Muslims are paying heavy price with tears and blood on daily basis?.

Is ‘Gulf News’, a state controlled newspaper is conveying some kind of UAE‘s annoyance to Government of Pakistan? What could be that?, one could only guess. Whatever could be the reasons but it is not expected out of ‘Gulf News’ editorial staff to damage the cause of hapless Kashmiris. This editorial will sadden anyone who cares for human dignity in Kashmir but surely every Muslim who is greatly perturbs over gross human violations in Indian occupied Kashmir. UN resolutions calling for plebiscite are still pending on Kashmir.

I am happy that despite India’s big market and interest of Multinational Companies, human conscious of many world leaders is still alive. India is under immense pressure to halt ill-treatment of Kashmiris and hopefully something good for Kashmiris will emerge soon. It is also being talked about on various forums that incident at ‘Uri, Indians occupied Kashmir’ was jointly planned by Indian National Security Adviser Mr. Ajit Doval to whom intelligence agencies such as the RAW report, and newly appointed member of Standing Committee on Defense, Dr. Subramanian Swammy, a research fellow who was expelled from Harvard University of United States for his extremist views. It was an effort to relieve world pressure on Mr. Narenda Moodi before meeting World leaders at the forum of UN General Assembly. Hopefully the inquiry by Indian Military highlighting the real cause for murder of 17 Indians soldiers would also be published by Gulf News.

Author is PhD Scholar of International Relations at Preston University, Islamabad. The author can be reached at : attarasul@hotmail.com
Pakistan wud hv handle UAE much well for sake of national interest

Very well written ; but HONESTLY do you really believe that Pakistan wants to Become like THIS

Because if such a thing was to happen ; India would be the FIRST country
to embrace Pakistan as a Partner for progress ( :woot: )

LoL!

It's funny coming from a Bharat Rakshak member.

You know that's not true don't you?

I've visited your forums and I know what sort of crazy lunatic things you dream of.

You want Akhand Bharat, want to become Mauryans and Chanakyas and stuff.

You are OBSESSED with those fanatic sanghi ideas.

I've come to realize Pakistan will never be able to form a friendly relation with India no matter what we did, given the ideologies, mentality and SICK obsessions you harbor.

Calling all Indians 'banyas' is not acceptable. Banya is not a synonym for Hindu.
Ops, sorry. I was trying to reply but hit the rating button. Removed anyway.

Calling Indians banya, synonym of hindu or not, is not acceptable. We should not be allowing insults and bashing. Reported and removed.
I would also add that calling Indians HINDU collectively is also not right as there are many other groups living there as well.

Just report and such insulting posts sir

Nope. Most Turks, Egyptian, Iranians, Indians, Indonesians, Malays, Afghans, Pakistani Muslims were never Jews.

Buddhism spread beyond the core Hindu heartland. For a Bihari Buddhist his ancestor was most likely Hindu.

For a Buddhist further away, say Ladakh, most likely no Hindu ancestry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom