What's new

Is this an accurate representation of Australia?

Mate, accept your fault of not appreciating the beauty of what lies before your eyes here and mentioning about the qualities of another race & that too a rival one.

Sexist would be someone saying @1:30 ,"And she throws like a girl".
(Video reference)

/\/\/\ Well it's borderline sexist exactly, if you are not broad minded.:D

@Levina , please beat me back to some sense if anything indicates that i've crossed "my" limits.
I aspire to present my case in your court.And will gladly accept any verdict that you'll reach, after reading all this.

Fun video ,BTW.Thanks for the share.

Brother, I have a personal soft corner for oriental girls. I think they are so graceful, so demure, so delicate of bone structure. I love their skin, which is usually flawless. I am crazy about their hair, which is shiny and thick and black and straight like silk soft. Their eyes captivate me. If anything, its just their noses I would maybe complain about, but then I am Muslim. We are used to very different noses and cheek bones.

Why would any of the above be termed sexist? And then to be insulted with terms such as filthy perv and creep. How is this sort of language allowed here? Are the mods ok with this sort of free for all??

Yesterday a guy flew off his rocker and got abusive. Now this guy. I am wondering why there are not more stringent rules on civil discourse and basic politeness. I mean, if you meet someone face to face for the first time, never having conversed with them before, would you ever in real life risk saying these things and not have your teeth knocked down your throat?

@Levina , please beat me back to some sense if anything indicates that i've crossed "my" limits.I wish that it's not a "Wear the Atomic weapon tipped high heel today" day, on your part of the globe.
I aspire to present my case in your court.And will gladly accept any verdict that you'll reach, after reading all this.
No it's a NO HEEL day.:disagree: So you're safe.
Mate, accept your fault of not appreciating the beauty of what lies before your eyes here and mentioning about the qualities of another race & that too a rival one.
Lolz
Doc bhai is getting a lil naughty.:rolleyes:
Was it about his comment on Chinese?
The post was supposed to be a fact which can not be proven unless we survey Australia.
Me hasn't gone to Australia yet. So NO COMMENTS.:happy:

Btw when humor is done artfully and tastefully, there are no limits. :)

No it's a NO HEEL day.:disagree: So you're safe.

Lolz
Doc bhai is getting a lil naughty.:rolleyes:

The post was supposed to be a fact which can not be proven unless we survey Australia.
Me hasn't gone to Australia yet. So NO COMMENTS.:happy:

Btw when humor is done artfully and tastefully, there are no limits. :)

I guess you missed my reply post where I clarified that I just visited Australia. I was there for 10 days. Sydney, Melbourne. Liked The Sydney vibe more. Prettier girls too. But not just that.

To be fair though, I've never been to China. So there was an enthusiastic degree of hyperbole involved.

Best American accent:
**PUMPS SHOTGUN**....**FIRES SHOTGUN**

nothing was wrong with his posts on the thread i think he posted something on his page .............. well it was a discussion between Indians though .... who are we to interrupt

Brother, I have a personal soft corner for oriental girls. I think they are so graceful, so demure, so delicate of bone structure. I love their skin, which is usually flawless. I am crazy about their hair, which is shiny and thick and black and straight like silk soft. Their eyes captivate me. If anything, its just their noses I would maybe complain about, but then I am Muslim. We are used to very different noses and cheek bones.

Why would any of the above be termed sexist? And then to be insulted with terms such as filthy perv and creep. How is this sort of language allowed here? Are the mods ok with this sort of free for all??

Yesterday a guy flew off his rocker and got abusive. Now this guy. I am wondering why there are not more stringent rules on civil discourse and basic politeness. I mean, if you meet someone face to face for the first time, never having conversed with them before, would you ever in real life risk saying these things and not have your teeth knocked down your throat?
let it go bro ............. i think we should use the forum for the purpose of it ......... its a defence forum though

I guess you missed my reply post where I clarified that I just visited Australia. I was there for 10 days. Sydney, Melbourne. Liked The Sydney vibe more. Prettier girls too. But not just that.

To be fair though, I've never been to China. So there was an enthusiastic degree of hyperbole involved.
nothing was wrong with his posts on the thread i think he posted something on his page .............. well it was a discussion between Indians though .... who are we to interrupt

let it go bro ............. i think we should use the forum for the purpose of it ......... its a defence forum though
I'm no moral authority to talk on this issue.

I didnt think the poster tried to demean Chinese girls. But then that's my opinion, don't know how others would respond.

Ciao

I didnt think the poster tried to demean Chinese girls. But then that's my opinion, don't know how others would respond
no as i have said nothing was wrong with the posts he might have posted something on the profile page ......... only they know what was going on ......... nevertheless they should not have quarreled about their issues on Pakistani forum ...... I mean we are still hostile countries

@a_b I have posted nothing on my profile page.

@Levina thank you.

Sakra's attack was out of the blue. Like Joe's was. There's a lot of that going around. One would expect the be attacked by Pakistanis. But Indians???

Is it my name?

I am Adil.

And I am an Indian.

Sexist would be someone saying @1:30 ,"And she throws like a girl".
(Video reference)

Meh, it's borderline accurate if anything.

throw_like_a_girl.gif

:o: On second thought, it's completely accurate.

As a girl myself, I'm more offended by the bad accents then any dig at our gender.

And I am an Indian.

Trying a bit of reverse psychology? I'm on to you:ph34r:.

Nah I'm just messing with you:D. Hello:wave:.

Meh, it's borderline accurate if anything.

throw_like_a_girl.gif

:o: On second thought, it's completely accurate.

As a girl myself, I'm more offended by the bad accents then any dig at our gender.

Trying a bit of reverse psychology? I'm on to you:ph34r:.

Nah I'm just messing with you:D. Hello:wave:.

Hello ma'am.

Yeah we grow up learning to milk it a tad.

@a_b I have posted nothing on my profile page.

@Levina thank you.

Sakra's attack was out of the blue. Like Joe's was. There's a lot of that going around. One would expect the be attacked by Pakistanis. But Indians???

Is it my name?

I am Adil.

And I am an Indian.
lets just close this thread so there can be no more confusion @waz @Emmie

Hello ma'am.

Yeah we grow up learning to milk it a tad.
if you have not posted anything on her profile page ....... then in the posts you have done nothing wrng ....... but
let it goOO...

if you have not posted anything on her profile page ....... then in the posts you have done nothing wrng ....... but let it goOO...

Brother I was pretty perturbed by the sudden unprovoked attack. Words like perv and creep I would not let pass in real life, so why here? I complained to the mods about this person's obscene DP and I am happy to note that the offending posts have been taken down and the member has been made to change his DP. Peace from my side. Such a nice forum. Warm people. Why do some just want to spread aggro and ill feelings I do not get.

Brother I was pretty perturbed by the sudden unprovoked attack. Words like perv and creep I would not let pass in real life, so why here? I complained to the mods about this person's obscene DP and I am happy to note that the offending posts have been taken down and the member has been made to change his DP. Peace from my side. Such a nice forum. Warm people. Why do some just want to spread aggro and ill feelings I do not get.
chal yar koi baat ni .......... mods shud close this thread now ..... so there can be no more confusion on anyones part

Is this accurate?

The Indians who have come to Australia have no cultural, historical or kinship link with the Aussies. That's the reason why they find such things odd, and find it hard to fit in.
Now, take British Pakistanis, British Indians and British Sri-Lankans to Australia and they get on with the Aussies like a house on fire. The main reason being because there are massive links with our two countries i.e. the UK and Australia. The British Asians also appreciate the strength of these relations and go out there way to make that known. This is the same for all British folk. The Aussies do likewise when they come here to the United Kingdom.
Now we left the EU, I'm part of a large campaign to form a solid union with our brothers and sisters from AUS and NZ, which will include freedom of movement, free trade agreements and strengthened ties all round a reality.
By the way I have been to Australia half a dozen times and loved the country even more with each time I went. I have family out there who have been there for generations i.e. mums are White Aussies and an Aboriginal aunt. :-)

The Indians who have come to Australia have no cultural, historical or kinship link with the Aussies. That's the reason why they find such things odd, and find it hard to fit in.
Now, take British Pakistanis, British Indians and British Sri-Lankans to Australia and they get on with the Aussies like a house on fire. The main reason being because there are massive links with our two countries i.e. the UK and Australia. The British Asians also appreciate the strength of these relations and go out there way to make that known. This is the same for all British folk. The Aussies do likewise when they come here to the United Kingdom.
Now we left the EU, I'm part of a large campaign to form a solid union with our brothers and sisters from AUS and NZ, which will include freedom of movement, free trade agreements and strengthened ties all round a reality.
By the way I have been to Australia half a dozen times and loved the country even more with each time I went. I have family out there who have been there for generations i.e. mums are White Aussies and an Aboriginal aunt. :-)

Or take desis going to the UK.

Back
Top Bottom