What's new

The last US nail in Sheikh Hasina's coffin

For people who think that Bangladesh can face situation like Pakistan, must know that Imran khan is immensely popular in Pakistan, while our empress' popularity is not nearly as past days because of 2014,2018 farcical election!

Thanks everyone! 😊

If you don’t understand the motive of the white men - you’ll forever be their slave.

Chinese understood it and now reaping the regards.

Modi also gets it.

Ditto, Hasina.

If the US cared about democracy - it wouldn’t sell weapons to brutal dictators in the Middle East.

It wouldn’t hug Modi after the mass murder in Gujarat.

In your wet dream - you see USA forcing fair elections in BD and a benevolent force.

Hasina knows how to buy off USA - like her fellow Muslim rulers in the Middle East.

She isn’t going to fight a principled fight with the USA - like her father - she knows it will end in disaster.

Few hundred millions into Biden’s campaign account and orders for fighter jets will be enough. She might even let them have a base in Chittagong.

Biden was bought off even more cheaply by the Ukrainians.

yes, just want a slice of that pie.. to see all this human resource go to waste would be a shame

yes, to an extent (apne andaaz me aka capitalism with dharmic characteristics)

BDs are useless, they got literally nothing:

no trade routes running through
no big defence industry

all they do it stitch underwear and fish, they'll remain insignificant, even as an afterthought to strategic planners of the region for decades yet.. in case they ever start flexin', we'll bump them in a hurry.

BD is an insignificant entity in any of this

Chinese are a pragmatic bunch, they're smart.. sure there's scope there for mutually beneficial trade relations to begin with.. but in case they want a fight we'll take out the ol' bagal me chhuri and get Sam and the rest of them dying out goras involved. :smokin:

Your unhinged hatred for BD leads me to believe your mother and/or sister were victims of “love jihad”.

It must be a heavy burden to carry.

However, internet trolling is not a remedy for such excruciating pain.

Hasina knows how to buy off USA - like her fellow Muslim rulers in the Middle East.

She isn’t going to fight a principled fight with the USA - like her father - she knows it will end in disaster.

Few hundred millions into Biden’s campaign account and orders for fighter jets will be enough. She might even let them have a base in Chittagong.

Nice.

I'm guessing Hasina has been desperately trying to buy off India all these years.

If you don’t understand the motive of the white men - you’ll forever be their slave.

Chinese understood it and now reaping the regards.

Modi also gets it.

Ditto, Hasina.

If the US cared about democracy - it wouldn’t sell weapons to brutal dictators in the Middle East.

It wouldn’t hug Modi after the mass murder in Gujarat.

In your wet dream - you see USA forcing fair elections in BD and a benevolent force.

Your unhinged hatred for BD leads me to believe your mother and/or sister were victims of “love jihad”.

It must be a heavy burden to carry.

However, internet trolling is not a remedy for such excruciating pain.

A base in Chittagong, why not have a spontaneously combustion nuke there that blow at any moment. Where medusa gets angry, war happens. Have hundred possible thousand of their bods in boots on bdeshi soil.

Nightmare for India they have their own goal and China. Nightmare for Myanmar as well. Night mare for bdesh gov, Night mare for locals

Last edited:

Brown and black men are not more virtuous than white men. Read the history of slavery, African men collaborated with white men in the slave trade. Indians collaborated with the British. This is power at play, not the man.

Who said that USA cares about democracy?

But Usa won't be sold to Hasina! Because the goal of USA isn't the revival of democracy in Bangladesh, but something different!

And only a democratically elected govt can server the purpose! So yes if Hasina wins in a free , fair and participatory election, USA will have no problem!

Middle east is different scenario! It's all vary up on geopolitics!

Last edited:
Hinduvta India wants to emulate China not rival it.

You can see both India and China cooperating in keeping Hasina in power.
Yes well said. I agree on this part! But unfortunately many people seems to overlook it!

There are no permanent ally or enemy in international politics!

However I hope now you also will carefully and deeply observe why USA need a democratically elected Govt in this region!

Because it will justify their work in this region!

A base in Chittagong, why not have a spontaneously combustion nuke there that blow at any moment. Where medusa gets angry, war happens. You hundred possible thousand of their bods on bdeshi soil.

Nightmare for India they have their own goal and China. Nightmare for Myanmar as well. Night mare for bdesh gov, Night mare for locals
Finally you understand their motive! I think @IndianLite also understand that!

Just if this can free us from hindutva slave ( current autocratic regime) , we will warmly welcome it!

As we welcomed the help of India in 1971 in order to get freedom, now we also can get help from USA to prevail our sovereignty!

Win win situation for both Bangladesh and USA for now!

I don't care about others! Only care about Bangladesh's sovereignty at all cost!

However you know Hasina also can allow a USA base in Chittagong! Still why USA wants a free and fair election? Try to dig deeper if you are really not a Hasina worshipper ( directly or secretly) , if Hasina can also offer USA a base in Chittagong, still why USA won't accept it?

Why Hasina has to win a free and fare election, even to offer a base to USA?

@Tom-tom

Last edited:
Nice.

I'm guessing Hasina has been desperately trying to buy off India all these years.
Brother,you can't make some people understand that what we see with bare eyes , most of time the opposite is the reality!

They overlook a question and that is what Hasina can offer to USA or to any other nation that a democratically elected Govt can't?

If they can understand it or at least can think of it , i think they will realize easily!

Or who knows many of them ( from any nationality ) understand that very well , just consider other people idiot!

Yes well said. I agree on this part! But unfortunately many people seems to overlook it!

There are no permanent ally or enemy in international politics!

However I hope now you also will carefully and deeply observe why USA need a democratically elected Govt in this region!

Because it will justify their work in this region!

Finally you understand their motive! I think @IndianLite also understand that!

Just if this can free us from hindutva slave ( current autocratic regime) , we will warmly welcome it!

As we welcomed the help of India in 1971 in order to get freedom, now we also can get help from USA to prevail our sovereignty!

Win win situation for both Bangladesh and USA for now!

I don't care about others! Only care about Bangladesh's sovereignty at all cost!

However you know Hasina also can allow a USA base in Chittagong! Still why USA wants a free and fair election? Try to dig deeper if you are really not a Hasina worshipper ( directly or secretly) , if Hasina can also offer USA a base in Chittagong, still why USA won't accept it?

Why Hasina has to win a free and fare election, even to offer a base to USA?

@Tom-tom

You need to be more wiser.

For developing countries, mostly poc countries or culturally poc countries. There is no free and fair election 99% of the time.

Winning elections can be surmised as those who show the most "promise " , showing the most "PROMISE" is mainly In the west. With a few flakes sprinkled over poc countries. This can be intertwined with promise, but those who bring in the most resources or is able to get access to the most resources.

Outside powers love euphemism of free and fair, as that allows to put into power who ever they wish.

This means, If free and fair happens, expect the medium worse. Like U.S base in in Chittagong.

Bdesh party being a Canon fodder, whilst ppl who stirring Couldren sit and comfortably safely thousands of miles away.

Last edited:

Base in Chittagong? Indians should go gung ho about preventing such a base, so should the Chinese. Nobody wants East India company again in the subcontinent.

Base in Chittagong? Indians should go gung ho about preventing such a base, so should the Chinese. Nobody wants East India company again in the subcontinent.

Vikingraider something deeply concerning about this poster

Vikingraider something deeply concerning about this poster
Not as much concerning as Indian hegemony / annexation, or Indian chutiya lackeys!

In order to kick the Hindutva lackey fascist regime ( and it's online/offline foot soldiers) out I would love to make allaince with Iblish shaytan himself temporarily; USA base is way better than Iblish shaytan!

And Hindutva India is much worse than shaytan himself!

However again, if Hasina win a free and fair election, I will welcome it too!

A democratically elected govt is the best safeguard against Hindutva India!

Last edited:
Not as much concerning as Indian hegemony / annexation, or Indian chutiya lackeys!

In order to kick the Hindutva lackey fascist regime ( and it's online/offline foot soldiers) out I would love to make allaince with Iblish shaytan himself temporarily; USA base is way better than Iblish shaytan!

And Hindutva India is much worse than shaytan himself!

However again, if Hasina win a free and fair election, I will welcome it too!

A democratically elected govt is the best safeguard against Hindutva India!

Any democratically elected government will be weak and at the mercy of the USA.

A democratically elected government will have no mandate to cooperate with India (due to Hinduvta) or China (due to duplicity over Rohingya).

And there goes your bargaining power.

USA knows this.

When India had a democratic government it was extremely weak and paralysed. Could not make bold decisions.

Whereas the murderous autocrat has galvanised Indian Hindus behind him and is able to implement big reforms.

White men know South Asians are intellectually under developed and not able to cope with democracy. Hence democracy is a way to keep them bickering and weak.

Ofcourse, 300 years of colonialism and exploitation has left South Asia intellectually under developed.

@Bilal9 , @Species @fallstuff and other brothers,

People call him jamati because he ( alongside Pinaky) is nightmare to Sheikh family of Sheikh Bango ( Bangladesh) !

I hope people will realize once that a true Patriot doesn't have any party other than motherland Bangladesh ( not Sheikh Bango for patriots)!

Ps - For non Bengalis, this so called Jamati Elias is saying that Awami league and jamat is going to make an alliance! Their plan is Hasina will be PM again ,and Jamat will be main opposition instead of BNP!

So @IndianLite , no need to be overjoyed by this post! He is actually speaking against Jamat!

Last edited:
This is the best video Pinaky has ever created! Fantastic suggestions!

Na tene purata dekhun please zara dekhben!

Back
Top Bottom