What's new

The last US nail in Sheikh Hasina's coffin

@Bilal9 , @Species @fallstuff and other brothers,

People call him jamati because he ( alongside Pinaky) is nightmare to Sheikh family of Sheikh Bango ( Bangladesh) !

I hope people will realize once that a true Patriot doesn't have any party other than motherland Bangladesh ( not Sheikh Bango for patriots)!

Ps - For non Bengalis, this so called Jamati Elias is saying that Awami league and jamat is going to make an alliance! Their plan is Hasina will be PM again ,and Jamat will be main opposition instead of BNP!

So @IndianLite , no need to be overjoyed by this post! He is actually speaking against Jamat!

Jamaat's Nayeb-e-Amir recently appeared in Khaled Muhiuddin's show, he categorically said there is no possibility of an entente between Jamaat and AL. Also reiterated the demand for a caretaker govt. and seemed to have favorable opinions towards BNP.

If Jamaat is smart they will never ally with AL, be it openly or in close doors. Everyone knows what AL did to Hefajat. They are just not reliable.

India has no intention of rivalling China!

Hinduvta actually admires the poisonous mix of capitalism and authoritarianism of China.

Hinduvta India wants to emulate China not rival it.

You can see both India and China cooperating in keeping Hasina in power.

Burgeoning cooperation in Afghanistan.

In future, there will be cooperation over Pakistan.

India and China are the power brokers in BD. Uncle Sam is just whistling in the piss.
You are talking as if you yourself have created Indian foreign policies.

Better, know your place.

Jamaat's Nayeb-e-Amir recently appeared in Khaled Muhiuddin's show, he categorically said there is no possibility of an entente between Jamaat and AL. Also reiterated the demand for a caretaker govt. and seemed to have favorable opinions towards BNP.

If Jamaat is smart they will never ally with AL, be it openly or in close doors. Everyone knows what AL did to Hefajat. They are just not reliable.
That maybe true brother! But nowadays losing faith on Bangladeshi politics!

Here are two news

And

Specially the last one is published in many news portals!

Don't know which side should I take! Although Reza Kibria's father was technocrat finance minister of BAL , but he died in 21 august grenade attacks and family of Mr Kibria blame BAL claiming that BAL sacrificed his father!

On the other hand we remember that before started street movement, VP nurul Haq Nur took blessing of Hasina ( একেবারে কদমবুসি করে , perhaps just after elected as VP , can't remember) , although later started politics against her!

Very much confused that which side is actually against govt. Very much embarrassing and confusing situation!

Also Reza Kibria was made convenor by vp nur and others when the party Gano Odhikar Porishod was established!

@Abu Shaleh Rumi bhai , your opinion is also requested !

It's very hard to decide which side's statement people should take!

However my vote should go for Reza kibria , because when I knew that the party Gano Odhikar Porishod started ( after their student wing chhatra Odhikar Porishod) they have a future , because they have a prime minister material Dr Reza Kibria!

Also it's very hard to disbelief the whole party as although Nur took Hasina's blessing at some point, but others didn't!

Or maybe we should wait and observe few days!

Here are two news

And

Don't know which side should I take! Although Reza Kibria's father was technocrat finance minister of BAL , but he died in 21 august grenade attacks and family of Mr Kibria blame BAL claiming that BAL sacrificed his father!

On the other hand we remember that before started street movement, VP nurul Haq Nur took blessing of Hasina ( একেবারে কদমবুসি করে , perhaps just after elected as VP , can't remember) , although later started politics against her!

Very much confused that which side is actually against govt. Very much embarrassing and confusing situation!

Also Reza Kibria was made convenor by vp nur and others when the party Gano Odhikar Porishod was established!

However my vote should go for Reza kibria , because when I knew that the party Gano Odhikar Porishod started ( after their student wing chhatra Odhikar Porishod) they have a future , because they have a prime minister material Dr Reza Kibria!

Also it's very hard to disbelief the whole party as although Nur took Hasina's blessing at some point, but others didn't!

There is now a possibility to make it to some kind of powerful position , so the infighting has started.

There is now a possibility to make it to some kind of powerful position , so the infighting has started.
Don't know @fallstuff bhai, but I think a purge is now only solution! Otherwise I don't see BAL fall so easily! Military backed national unity govt should be the solution!

Although don't know when it going to happen!

If you watched this video of Pinaky, you can assume that surely a purge is near! I also see no way to remove them by the useless movement of these useless political parties ( including BNP)!

However if Dr Reza Kibria leave Gano Odhikar Porishod ( it's now obvious I see, as a well educated person won't work under a bunch of Young people I think! ) , Then he can be made finance minister of the govt headed by Dr Muhammad Younus!

It will actually be more beneficial for Bangladesh IMHO!

Last edited:

Western pressure is causing the BAL govt to open ways to do political gathering. People will be watching if Jamaat gets back it’s registration.

The BAL party wants Jamaat to join it in the coming election. However, it was Hasina who burnt the bridge after crossing the river. No way, Jamaat will ever again tie up with BAL.

@Bengal71

Ekattor dada,

What exactly is the difference between BD and Indian people that they can do it but we can't I wonder.

Accident of history aka uneasy participation as part of PAK between 1947-71. Had East Pak been created as a separate independent state right from 1947- BD would have been more or less similar to IND in terms of political evolution: and needless to say far ahead in economic and social indicators.

Regards
You are talking very hypothetical thing of 1947. It was impossible and would not have been accepted either by the then Indian Muslims or Hindus.

There would not have been a geographical separation of British India in 1947 had the Muslims of Bengal supported an independent Bengal in 1947.

In reality, it was the Muslims of Bengal who initiated and orchestrated the creation of Muslim majority Pakistan.

Last edited:
Western pressure is causing the BAL govt to open ways to do political gathering. People will be watching if Jamaat gets back it’s registration.

The BAL party wants Jamaat to join it in the coming election. However, it was Hasina who burnt the bridge after crossing the river. No way, Jamaat will ever again tie up with BAL.

BAL released the guy from Jail who hung all the Jamaat people (some guy named Bhuiyan) a few days ago.

He stated after his release "I had a good time executing these people".

Executioners are long term incarcerated individuals. They execute people which commutes their sentences.

So BAL has Jamaat blood on their hands, tons of it.

If Jamaat leadership has one iota of self-respect left, they would not consider teaming up with BAL again.

Doing such a thing would kill their credibility among their supporter masses.

Does this mean US no longer has any more nails left to shoot at Hasina?

Oh them there be many more nails in that nail gun! Many More !! :lol:

They started this, they are going to finish it.

Tighten your seatbelts and get some popcorn. Khel abhi shuru hua hai !!

Here are two news

And

Reza Kibria is not leadership material. He is just another elitist. Read this -

Screenshot_20230620-061718.png

BAL released the guy from Jail who hung all the Jamaat people (some guy named Bhuiyan) a few days ago.

Executioners are long term incarcerated individuals. They execute people which commutes their sentences.

If Jamaat leadership has one iota of self-respect left, they would not consider teaming up with BAL again.

I have read some news about this Hangman. But, I could not understand why was he in the jail?

Formation of Bangladesh Democratic Council is conditionally linked to holding Hasina accountable for crimes against Bangladeshis and crimes against humanity.

Rohingya participation in BDC must be ensured.

United States of America must charter a 6 point agenda on the question of democracy in Bangladesh.

You can leave out Islamophobia to appease an Indian.

If you believe Bangladeshi problems are East Pakistan's making, then East Pakistan should have representation in Bangladesh Democratic Council.
Why do you think Rohingya people should be included in your proposed BDC? They are not our people and not our citizens.

Reza Kibria is not leadership material. He is just another elitist. Read this -

View attachment 935198
@leonblack08 ,bhai, Dr Asif Najrul er status ta porechi. Fele dite pari na bhodroloker kotha karon uni well known anti BAL!

Ha Mr Kibria elitist, etao ami jani! Kintu keno jani mone hoy ze uni prime minister hole hoyto valo korten! Well educated person to!

Amader leader gula to aosle nam matro shikkhito, dignity bole kichui nai.

Mr Kibria ke amar onno rokom mone hoyeche. Ekhon dekhen kothakar jol kothay goray!

But ami khub upset. But still I wish that Gano Odhikar Porishod isn't a BAL planted political party as a puppet like JP! I still wish them all the best!

It opened up an opportunity for BNP. He is good M Saifur Rahman level good...
I wanted him as a political PM , not as finance Minister under another queen/king ( Khaleda or Tareq) , as I'm too much disturbed by family dynasty brother!

However if he becomes non political finance minister of a national unity govt headed by Dr Younus, then it's more than acceptable!

And after this chaos I only want a national unity Govt/CTG for long time , who will remove all BAL lackeys from administration and police department, and will create atmosphere of free and fair election!

But BAL garbage can't be cleaned so fast! It needs 2/3 years at least!

Last edited:
@bluesky

UN may decide to conduct election if Hasina remains adamant not to resign and hand the state power to a CTG.

UN has the powers to do? That too unilaterally?

Regards
Yes, it is highly possible that the next election will be conducted under the UN supervision. It would be better and Hasina may seek UN shelter if defeated.

The next govt may not be allowed to arrest and try her for conducting the Pilkhana carnage. 57 BA officers were killed by her protege in BD and from India.

I couple of yrs ago, you clapped at the bad jamaatis being hanged. Also bdesh started progressing faster, without their constant interference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom