Not open for further replies.

gslv mk3

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Had this been an Indian member making such comments about Pakistan...:rolleyes:

Sad? :lol:

india is practically a shit hole. 52% women have to shit in open. Multinational companies use indians as "experiment monkeys" :lol: for their medicines. india has more poor that entire africa...people make fun of you and your culture/religion...You guys were defeated, raped, ruled, and then divided by Muslims throughout your history.

We divided your land to FOUR parts..and yet you believe in delusions.

But I do feel sad for indians..I pity you :lol::lol::lol:

indians are poor slaves..they remained slaves of Islamic powers for 500+...and then they were divided..and they can't do anything about it. So they have developed a deep sense of inferiority complex..and hence you see all this boasting..while their 53% population don't even have toilet facilities to shit :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I said, I feel pity for them.

@Oscar sir,reporting one more comment today :pop:

Here is an advice don't bother with bigots.
Many rational members on this site just communicate with them and ignore these kind of things you'll do yourself a favour.

I was banned just for opening threads in wrong section,nobody gave me a warning,they directly banned me.

I have seen many a times that some Pakistani members have special rights and privileges. No matter how much you report them they will troll and troll :P

so just chill and :sniper: fire back :enjoy:

I have seen many a times that some Pakistani members have special rights and privileges. No matter how much you report them they will troll and troll :P

so just chill and :sniper: fire back :enjoy:
He was banned one week before for the same thing he id doing now.
So you are pretty much right that some members have special privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom