What's new

Is There a Storm Brewing !

You are right. But, I am not talking about any military action. I am alluding to a silence, at the political and diplomatic front, which is prevailing, for the past few weeks. And it is both on government as well as PA level.

Like I said the silence is global and PA and Government realized the voice is being drowned out and silenced in media globally as well - the world doesn't care just today Israel decided to start settlements in the middle of Hebron.

Honestly, I was thinking, its like God is doing something else rather than looking at Muslims or anything, set us up with stupid leaders while giving the West patriots for their nations and us looters and jahils -- I myself have come to a point in life where ever if I hear certain things being done to Muslims I've grown numb to it, if God ordained something to happen like this why the hell bother with it -- God could have given us capable leaders. I have left it up to God to either fix the Muslims or just let it be as is --
Well, agree what you have stated. But, in fact , Allah said , you step out with your right and good intention ,then see Allah will help you to achieve the goal. But, Action and Intention are two basic principle set by Allah to get invincible help.

Last edited:
I think there is no reason to talk to India about Kashmir, they already breach all pacts on Kashmir signed with Pakistan and UN. So, its pointless to talk.

No. You have misunderstood me. I am not referring to talking with India. I am saying that Pakistan has stopped raising this issue, both inside Pakistan as well as at international level, in the past few weeks. There must be some cogent reason of that. Nobody in Pakistan is talking about the plight of people of IOK.

No. You have misunderstood me. I am not referring to talking with India. I am saying that Pakistan has stopped raising this issue, both inside Pakistan as well as at international level, in the past few weeks. There must be some cogent reason of that. Nobody in Pakistan is talking about the plight of people of IOK.
I think Imran Khan has open too many fronts domestically. He need less speak and bash , do more actions.

Well if it does happens , then war it is, bring it on Indians.

I am not a pro war person, but India is crossing every limit, but i want us to be smart and laid down a perfect trap for them, their Generations must regret the decision to attack AJK .

Will India attack Pak?
Yes
When?
Before Uttar Pradesh election in March 2022 (after training on Rafael n S400)
Will India win?
Yes (on Indian media)

As always any opportunity to slander PAF, it's pilots, policies, leadership, inventory, doctorine and what not.....the PAF must have done something right to create the likes of MM Alam and produce the results of 26/27 February.
Firstly Haseeb Paracha was not in the air and there is hell of difference between the full fledged 1965 war where pilots had the freedom to execute missions and the skirmish in 2019.....remember the Indians, even though failed restricted themselves to raid civilian set up in Pakistan while PAF openly attacked Indian military establishments and targets. The Indians could or should have retaliated but Neither side wanted to escalate.....still PAF delivered a strong decisive message.

Do not lie on the open forum---. I have not slandered the pilots of the 27th feb---my target has always been the corporate heads---.

Policies inventory leadership and doctrine I have every right to target them---.

Just because they have created the likes of MM Alam---and not to leave how he got treated later on---many of the issues of the Paf are not that bright either---.

It was on this forum that was mentioned that he was in the F16---if he was not---I offer my apology---. Supposedly there was an AVM in the air---so please do tell us that person's name---.

And get this out of your head---Indians did not miss anything---they did everything right---the way they wanted to do it---.

Even that spice missile off target was a setup as well---.

It was all a setup to see the reaction of the Paf---. General public did not know what the precursor was---but pak military and govt knew about it---but did not have the intellect to understand where it would be leading to---.

Occupation of Kashmir---the annexation of which had started over 5 years ago---.

The US found out about it---the US govt of that time did not want the indians to make that move---the yemen war had started---they found a way to neuter india in the future by offering pakistan to send its military to the region---thinking that with a large force in an area of influence---indians would step back from Kashmir annexation---.

The americans knew that kashmir annexation may turn into a nuclear war and they did not want it---.

You know the list of issues with the Paf is long and nasty---.

Paf has given away all its operational tactical and electronics capability in open disclosures---.

Paf has told the ENEMY what the enemy lacks in equipment BVR missiles operational capabilities and told the enemy how to fill up its deficiencies---that is high high treason---.

I say again---26th feb was a test run by the indians to see the reaction of the Paf---.

The failure to react properly and to the max---has resulted in the Kashmir resolution 370---.

Last edited:
Do not lie on the open forum---. I have not slandered the pilots of the 27th feb---my target has always been the corporate heads---.

Policies inventory leadership and doctrine I have every right to target them---.

Just because they have created the likes of MM Alam---and not to leave how he got treated later on---many of the issues of the Paf are not that bright either---.

It was on this forum that he was---if he was not---I offer my apology---. Supposedly there was an AVM in the air---so please do tell us that person's name---.

And get this out of your head---Indians did not miss anything---they did everything right---the way they wanted to do it---.

It was all a setup to see the reaction of the Paf---. General public did not know what the precursor was---but pak military and govt knew about it---but did not have the intellect to understand where it would be leading to---.

Occupation of Kashmir---the annexation of which had started over 5 years ago---.

The US found out about it---the US govt of that time did not want the indians to make that move---the yemen war had started---they found a way to neuter india in the future by offering pakistan to send its military to the region---thinking that with a large force in an area of influence---indians would step back from Kashmir annexation---.

The americans knew that kashmir annexation may turn into a nuclear war and they did not want it---.

Paf has given away all its operational tactical and electronics capability in open disclosures---.

Paf has told the ENEMY what the enemy lacks in equipment BVR missiles operational capabilities and told the enemy how to fill up its deficiencies---that is high high treason---.

I say again---26th feb was a test run by the indians to see the reaction of the Paf---.

The failure to react properly and to the max---has resulted in the Kashmir resolution 370---.

But bhai jan, message was delivered: we are well prepared, and ahead of you guys.
I mean, the whole narrative of Pakistani defense is defensive, and that we were successful in holding.

Who is the student? PTM? Unless you want to say that TTP is saint and Pakistan is evil. Marxist March is for education and student March isn't backed by BLA elements. By the way you haven't listen the speech. You can just choose to not to be funny in a serious discussion or try to quote someone else before making a thoughtless post as such.
Or sir, ignore these jibby scums. They are blabbering kings

Bro

Educate us laymen...what are indian ibgs & spike atgm?

ibg is integrated battle groups.they are basically 5 to 8 thousand soldiers with every type of weapon.i mean tanks,artillery,gunships,atgms(anti tank guided missiles).iaf will give them cover and most importantly indian army other corps will cover them.basically they are group of soldiers who with massive firepower will destroy everything in their path.india have this concept and they want to invade pakistan by using ibgs.it means not one ibg but many ibgs,probably 5 or 6.

Calm down guys. Nothing is happening. Its fascinating to see how military men here see annexation of Kashmir as a success for Indians, where infact the reality is opposite.

If India had given resources and rights to Kashmir, made schools and hospitals. Majority in the Valley would have become neutral if not pro india. Nobody wants war, Kashmiris dont want war. Nothing changes for them if they are with India or Pakistan. But the recent BJP stupidity has created hatred towards India.

India economy is in turmoil,

77119433_2450124895252426_4348625662458724352_o.jpg

Unemployment highest in 45 years,

78317052_2449105972020985_5597348027510554624_o.jpg

Most importantly BJP losing power in most Indian states,

77125395_2447957375469178_6545558256780050432_o.jpg

conclusion: India will never go for full fledged war with Pakistan under circumstances. It has been BJP's policy in the past as well to divert public's mind from important issues, like they did with Babri mosque verict but public didnt react. Now they can play "Pakistan card", however its not going to work for them. This will happen after a major terror attack inside India.

It was on this forum that he was---if he was not---I offer my apology---. Supposedly there was an AVM in the air---so please do tell us that person's name---.

Janab, i never said you singled out 27th Feb pilots rather you seem to paint all with same brush.
And after Indians were repeatedly dancing around the fire with their claims of surgical strikes, what was PAF supposed to do, close it's eyes and roll over fearing it may reveal it's capabilities.
I guess Israelis don't give two Monkeys on revealing what's up their sleeves when some country mounts aggression on them.....not forgetting how the PAF actions have sent the Indians back to the drawing boards.

can someone kindly tell me about the status of our relations with china? did china really send destroyers and fighter jets to help pakistan on feb 28? i heard it somewhere else as well.can someone explain because this will prove to be a turning point in case of war.we should also include this as a possibility while discussing war with india.can china really help us in any future war or skirmish?

@Windjammer @MastanKhan @fitpOsitive

can someone kindly tell me about the status of our relations with china? did china really send destroyers and fighter jets to help pakistan on feb 28? i heard it somewhere else as well.can someone explain because this will prove to be a turning point in case of war.we should also include this as a possibility while discussing war with india.can china really help us in any future war or skirmish?

@Windjammer @MastanKhan @fitpOsitive

It’s the first I have heard this happening — would be interested of a source or reputable name in defense established verifying it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom