What's new

Is There a Storm Brewing !

And how do you suppose those forces be roasted?
They are lil birdies and you are the hunters or what?
Did it ever dawn on you that they are armed men and they shoot back when you shoot at them?
Actually I never said that they are sitting ducks. Of course they will resist.
But I saw hitlors forces, same force who conquered France in one day, dying infront of St Petsberg.
See, nature is our ally till May next year, after that, nature will be with India.
And my last sentence says it clear that "they are not sitting ducks".

So RIWWIR say

"Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi and Sultan Shahabuddin Ghori, who were born and brought up in Indus Valley"

Which means he says that Gazni ( Where Mehmood Ghaznavi was born) and Ghor ( where Shahabuddin Ghori was born ) are in Indus valley.

To this I replied that that means the Indus valley must be very big to be able to encompass both these places.

Maybe if you paid attention to what I was replying to, you would have understood what I was saying.

From my understanding of situation,we should better worry about ourselves because all the drama in Kashmir is not just for curfew,it may be something else.we don't know what is going on in Kashmir and India can use this situation in two different ways.

First it created this situation in Kashmir to reinforce troops and to directly attack pakistan from their Kashmir side but most of us thinks that it's for curfew.may be there is mossad and cia in the valley working alongside with the indian intelligence.this situation suits them very well.all our enemies can easily combine in indian Kashmir and attack us any day.from cia and mossad,I mean communication jammers,probably new weapons for Indian army and probably Israeli and american jets on their side of kashmir.strange that we have installed anti stealth radar.this shows that there is something else going on in Kashmir which we think as normal and for curfew but I doubt it.

Second point is simple.all these reinforcement in Kashmir is a smokescreen.real attack might commence from somewhere else, probably from Rajasthan.

All in all,this is not a good situation for pakistan and pakistan should better worry about indian activities in Kashmir.
Our history is Rich but we should live in present.india is a dangerous enemy.from their statements,it looks clear that they have some kind of plan and they will attack.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom